Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For some reason I'm reluctant to post here: "End of Civilization" weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I'm reluctant to post here: "End of Civilization" weekend.

I'm not sure why. I don't want it too seem like I'm spamming the site or anything I guess. And it's not like any of you guys/gals are going physically to beat me up or anything.

Anyhow, I decided this is going to be "End of Civilization" weekend.

Going to watch the following...

The Road

The Book of Eli

A Boy and his Dog

The Road Warrior

Waterworld (Yes...I know....But I enjoy it)

Think I'll start with The Book of Eli because Mila Kunis is so easy to look at.

you should read The Road instead of watch the movie. so so good. movie not so much.

but waterworld is so bad it's good.

Comment

Don't forget 2012 lol
      sigpic

Comment

The Postman is another one. Waterworld isn't that bad. The Book of Eli and The Road are pretty good movies. Stake Land is another one you could try, it has a similar feel to those, only it has vampires lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caeili View Post
          I'm not sure why. I don't want it too seem like I'm spamming the site or anything I guess. And it's not like any of you guys/gals are going physically to beat me up or anything.
          You are far from being one of those users that creates so many threads it annoys everyone! Welcome to GW and enjoy your weekend!
          sigpic

Comment

I know where you live and i know where you sleep muhahahahahahahahaha............oh, Halloween is over, darn.
            I like 2012
            sigpic

Comment

This is The End is a fun end of civ movie....if you really really REALLY like dick jokes.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Zombieland?

Originally posted by Caeili View Post
                Think I'll start with The Book of Eli because Mila Kunis is so easy to look at.
                Whenever i see Mila Kunis in a movie i have urge to yell shut up meg
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys/gals. I had a fun End of Civilization weekend. My weekend is Thursday and Friday so it's back to work tonight. I haven't seen some of the other movies mentioned here but will definitely check them out.

Also want to see if I uploaded an avatar picture correctly.

Edit....Still don't see it. I'll try again.

Comment

Glad you had fun with your weekend.

You won't be able to upload your own avatar until you get to some 2000 posts, but you should be able to choose one of the GW avatars when you get off probie status. Check the admin forum for more info.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah don't worry about posting nonsense. You should see some of the crap that gets posted on these boards

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                      you should read The Road instead of watch the movie. so so good. movie not so much.
                      Disagree completely. I haven't read it so I can't speak to the book, but I really enjoyed the movie.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        Don't forget 2012 lol
                        thats true, it's hard to forget a front runner in the race for the worst movie of all time

Comment

Thanks gang. I'll continue to post nonsense and not feel bad about it.

I liked the character at the end of the The Road credited as "Veteran."
                          "I don't want your pistol. I just didn't want you pointing it at me."

Reasonable enough request.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            The Postman is another one.
                            And this one has been recommended to me before. Not sure why I haven't picked it up yet.
                            That deficiency will be corrected.

Comment

Working...
                            X