Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best unrequited/unwanted ships in SF/Fantasy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best unrequited/unwanted ships in SF/Fantasy?

I figured since there was a best relationships thread, we might as well have one for the best 'anti shipper.'

You have one character who wants another, but the other wants nothing of it. Put the smitten one first and the one who wants nothing of it second.

For example, Stanley and Zev in Lexx. For that matter, 790 and Kai in Lexx. lol

Vala and Daniel in SG1
    Martha and The Doctor
    Barclay and Troi in STTNG

I've got a few more, but I'll leave it alone for you all to add some.
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Harper and just about any pretty woman in Andromeda
    sigpic

Comment

Narim and Sam Carter
      Martouf and Sam Carter
      Orlin and Sam Carter
      Agent Barrett and Sam Carter
      McKay and Sam Carter
      Felger and Sam Carter
      Fifth and Sam Carter
      Last edited by hedwig; 13 October 2013, 01:05 PM. Reason: adding an unrequited love :)

Comment

Wow... I didn't realize Sam had so many admirers.

Uh... you forgot Fifth though.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Wow... I didn't realize Sam had so many admirers.

Uh... you forgot Fifth though.
          Thanks. I added it.

Comment

Geordi LaForge and every female in the galaxy. ST TNG
            sigpic
            Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Narim and Sam Carter
              Martouf and Sam Carter
              Orlin and Sam Carter
              I wouldn't say these were entirely unrequited. Obviously they didn't develop all that far (because of the Carter Curse), but they seemed to be at least somewhat mutual. The other four I'd agree with though.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                I wouldn't say these were entirely unrequited. Obviously they didn't develop all that far (because of the Carter Curse), but they seemed to be at least somewhat mutual. The other four I'd agree with though.
                Sam liked these guys, but she didn't encourage their affection for her. Which to me means "unrequited/unreturned". But we will have to agree to disagree on this point.

Comment

Jadzia Dax and Julian Bashir in Star Trek Deep Space Nine.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Nurse Christine Chapel and Spock
                    Duke Crocker and Audrey Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Sam liked these guys, but she didn't encourage their affection for her. Which to me means "unrequited/unreturned". But we will have to agree to disagree on this point.
                      She seemed in some of the latter eps to also egg on agent barrett.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        She seemed in some of the latter eps to also egg on agent barrett.
                        She also told him in no uncertain terms in a Season 10 episode that they were only friends and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                        X