Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09.10.13 The X-Files Premiered 20 Years Ago Tonight . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

09.10.13 The X-Files Premiered 20 Years Ago Tonight . . .

It sure makes me feel old. I didn't start watching until season 4 or 5. I sure wish it turned out differently by the end, but it was still a great show.

never watched it. i was only 3/4 years old.

Comment

I didn't watch it until 1995, but yes that does indeed make me feel old.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        never watched it. i was only 3/4 years old.
        Yep - nothing like being online to make you feel old.

I was over... 29 when the show started
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Did anyone start watching it that night and follow it all the way through? And how many were disappointed with it by the time it ended?

Comment

Well, as you may gather from my username, I was a HUGE fan of the show!

I didn't start watching it that night, but I do remember that I started watching it during Season 1 and when Season 2 started I was so mad when Scully disappeared because I was like NOOOOOO I finally find a good sci-fi show and this happens!

When I was in college, we used to reserve (and by reserve I mean someone would camp out from about 7:30 on) the TV in the lounge in my dorm and a group of us would watch together. And, I'll never forget watching the episode Squeeze because my sister and I watched it together over the phone because we were both scared to watch it alone but we just had to watch it!

Truth be told, I didn't watch most of Season 9 but I definitely tuned in for the finale and I think that they did a phenomenal job.
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

One of my best friends and I used to watch this show every week and talk about it...in elementary school

Good times!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X