Klingon Vs Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klingon Vs Wraith

Ok, so there are tonnes of inter-universe versus threads out there, but most tend to be about ships. For this, i'm asking who would win a fight, one on one, with no ships or backup?

Think ranged combat, melee (with weapons) and unarmed hand-to-hand. Also the difference it would make if the Klingon was up against one of the masked wraith soldiers, or one of the "lieutenants" (the more human looking ones).

Klingon Vs Wraith, mano a mano

Discuss...

Klingons would win. They are better fighters I think and often fight one on one without ships.
    sigpic

Comment

I also agree that a Klingon would win, the wraith are too single minded and without technology to help against a warrior they'd be in trouble.

Comment

I don't know but some of the wraith were pretty darn invincible and needed more than weapons to be killed. E.g the one trapped for 10000 years on the planet in the same solar system as atlantis was a cannibal and really really really strong... it took a drone to kill him. Then the same thing with the wraith on sateda who was the leader of the hive and manhandled ronin was damn powerful. The wraith queen trapped under the ocean for 10000 years crossed miles on an ocean bed where earth made sub marines cannot survive due to unbelievable pressure. These are prime examples of powerful wraith and i don't think they are easy to beat and they were highly highly intelligent. Although most wraith weren't shown properly on atlantis as some died too easy but when some took their time. A recently well fed wraith will win without a doubt in my mind. The wraith soldiers with masks are sort of "drones" and grown in labs as they are mindless without the control of a proper wraith. I think the wraith took a lot of time in front of a mirror trying to look all "emo" with their leather and thin waists although the soldiers always had big biceps

Comment

Depends on whether the Wraith could feed on the Klingons or not. If yes, a Klingon wouldn't stand a chance. If not, the Klingon would beat the Wraith to a pulp.
          sigpic

Comment

In H2H Klingons got beat up by normal humans all the time.
            And their tech was usually portrayed as sub-par to everybody else.
            The Wraith stand a very good chance on taking this ether way.

But both loose if Cap Kirk shows up shirtless and has the "wah wah wah waaaahhh" music playing in the background.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

it makes sense that the wraith would be able to feed on a Klingon. they've shown that they can feed on races other than humans such as Jaffa or other Wraith. plus, Klingons' share some of their genetics with humans

Comment

The only jaffa they fed on was tea'lc, and that was when he was on tretonin. not with his symbiot in. SO who knows if they could have fed on him proper.

Comment

i think the klingons would wipe the floor with the wraith has a squadron of bird of preys has quite some fire power and some of the larger ships say a dozen kingtas they fire up to four photon torpedoes and has the pass launch ones from the rear bye bye hive ship.

Comment

I go with Klingons but the Wraith could win by germ warfare. But straight ship to ship and ground battles I'd go with Klingons.

Comment

i agree with the hand to hand or ground battles, has the kiingons carry bat'leths has well has disruptors hand and rifles and knives. the beam weapons they have on the highest setting that vapourizes the target and the bat'leth for close in work what you have then is sish kebab wraith lol.

Comment

There was an instance where Teyla beat a wraith up using a twig she found laying on the floor. They wouldn't stand a chance against a bet'leth.
                        Originally posted by Descended
                        That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Final View Post
                          There was an instance where Teyla beat a wraith up using a twig she found laying on the floor. They wouldn't stand a chance against a bet'leth.
                          I only know of one instance of Teyla stick fighting with a wraith and it ended with her two seconds away from being fed on.

sigpic
                          Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Working...
                          X