Why no dvd, video, for sci fi shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no dvd, video, for sci fi shows?

Well a few supernatural/sci fi shows such as Mysterious Ways, seven days etc.. have never been released on dvd or video, what I don't get is if they don't want to pay for costs of selling physical copies why not just sell it online on amazon or netflix or something? Personally I think we need to pettition these tv series not to be released on dvd but to have digital copies sold

lol they even sell music from seven days yet no dvd's or digital copies of the show http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Days-Ori...days+tv+series

Not enough interest to justify the cost
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Not enough interest to justify the cost
      Does it really cost that much to sell digital copies

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
        Does it really cost that much to sell digital copies
        If there are royalty issues (such as music used in the show), it doesn't matter, digital or physical.

That's what has killed the release potential of shows like The Drew Carey show and Cold Case.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
          Well a few supernatural/sci fi shows such as Mysterious Ways, seven days etc.. have never been released on dvd or video, what I don't get is if they don't want to pay for costs of selling physical copies why not just sell it online on amazon or netflix or something? Personally I think we need to pettition these tv series not to be released on dvd but to have digital copies sold

lol they even sell music from seven days yet no dvd's or digital copies of the show http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Days-Ori...days+tv+series
          There are digital copies just not legal ones. An it up to them to earn my money but if they don't want to I am fine breaking the law.

Comment

Working...
          X