Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Hi,and Welcome EVERYONE to this Thread!

After serious thought and discussion with ShadowMaat, I bring you the chance to have a good Thunk, Drool, or express your appreciation of your Favourite Show Character.Just keep it clean(ish). Remember the Golden Term of GW Posting:"P.G.Forum".

No attacks on anyone's Postings either! Jack and Daniel have their own Fan Threads, for their Devotees, but these Fans are welcome to join in the fun here too! No attacks on any Shippers Posting here, as that would be unfair as well!

So, if you feel lust for Lya, naughty about Nirrti, silly about Siler, or whoever you care to name.....(I like Luke,among others ), then you're in the right place!

Go for it and have FUN. Or be serious and considered. Up to you, Friends!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2004, 05:13 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!

Luke rocks my world and I for one hope we see more of him in S8. Hell, I'd watch a whole ep just to see him!

I also find Jonas very thunkable. And Grogan. And Lt. Simmons. And Lt. Elliot. And Siler and his WRENCH... gotta love that. McKay has the whole geek thunk thing going for him. Sexy brain. hehe.

Hmmm... Chevron Guy's kinda cute, in a platonic sorta way. Gimme more time, I'm sure I missed loads. And, gotta say it again:

LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!

Hooyah!

Comment

yay. i'm liking this thread. i'm gonna start by saying how much i love teal'c and how his character has developed over the course of the show. i love teal'cs sense of humour, and how much he cares about his friends, as well as how great a warrior he is.
      and chris judge is pretty much a hottie too so that doesn't hurt

and mckay is one of my all time fave guest stars on sg-1, so i'd hazard a guess that he'll be my fave on atlantis. to steal a phrase from the all mighty o'neill, i like the attitude

Comment

I'm definately in the Major Davis thunking camp. He needs to be a major character. Perhaps they can make him Jack's aide or something.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Colonel Chekov (sp?) should come back...Gary Chalk owns all.
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            yay. i'm liking this thread. i'm gonna start by saying how much i love teal'c and how his character has developed over the course of the show.
            Teal'c's too built up for me. I'm much more of a skinny/geek body type loving person. However, I do love T's personality, his deadpan and quirky sense of humor and he also has very nice biceps.

McKay is da man! I would LOVE to crawl inside his head and look around some time. Betcha it's a fascinating and very unexpected place full of hidden depths, secret passions and sudden black chasms.

I wanna see McKay's FLUFFY side! Muahaha!

Comment

No, seriously Shadow, who is it exactly that you like?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                No, seriously Shadow, who is it exactly that you like?
                Gee, I wonder.

Jonas will always be #1 in my heart, but there's plenty of room for more in my happy little world.

Comment

OMG-So many possibilities here!Man,am I glad I just stated "Stargate" and made it a broadly based Thread!

This way I'm kind of including the Movie and Atlantis characters in the Menu.

When I think Menu I start thinking of ........LUKE!!!!!!
                  (Gotta get my mind out of the gutter for soooooo many others too,but mainly LUKE!!)

Off to Beddy Byes as it's Bloomin' 2.30 am.Be back in a few hours,though.
                  See y'all tomorrow!
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I also quite liked Martouf. Although I'm not quite sure if it was Martouf or JR I was thunking for. Grrrr. Me and Luke the lemon chicken guy never really connected on that level but I admire the way he can serve chicken with absolutely no expression whatsoever.

And McKay has grown on me. I didn't like him the first time around but as I got my DVD's I've grown to admire his comic genius.

Comment

i think the first two episodes of season 6 were about as fluffy as mckay gets.
                      the really weird thing is, i'm not really that attracted to teal'c that much, but i'm totally into CJ. i think its down to how much more relaxed he seems.

its the same with david deluise. not so much as pete, but for different reasons to the teal'c thing. but i have seen DDL in other things and thought, hhmmm, phwah.

luke is very cool, but not so much with the thunking for me.

RDA a fox! phwah! (most of the time) and i absolutely love o'neills and rda's personality. brilliant sense of humour.
                      MS i have seen him and thought yum on occasion, mainly when the arms are on display, but he made a really weird face in beneath the surface, and that just turned me off a tad. ever since he occasionally reminds me of my brother, which kind of freaks me out a smidge. i know. i'm shallow and fickle. and very very picky.
                      and jonas is just the man! he can't lose and the tight tee shirts have nothing to do with this opinion. i loved when they let CN have food in every scene.

Aldwin, and the tokra from death knell, yum.
                      and aldwin was one of the best ones too. damn you season 5!

i love sam and AT too. i so wish i looked like that. and i soo wish i were that smart. and i so wish i got to kiss the pretty guys like her too.

Comment

I also quite liked Martouf. Although I'm not quite sure if it was Martouf or JR I was thunking for.
                        In my case, it's definitely JR. Martouf's nice enough, but... he's too whitebread. Too nice. Too perfect. Where's the fun in that? JR definitely has a bit of the Bad Boy in him.

I'd have to see more of Luke to know if he's truly thunkable, but I definitely like his 'tude.

Have I mentioned the hotness that is Jonas lately?

RDA/Jack and Daniel/Michael have their own threads. This one's for the poor slobs who DON'T get all the glory... but probably get all the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                          Colonel Chekov (sp?) should come back...Gary Chalk owns all.
                          he's right about that.

Comment

oh, I'm definitely a card carrying member of the MS/Daniel thunk club...he's hot! I know theres a RDA thunk thread, but have I missed the MS one?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I also quite liked Martouf. Although I'm not quite sure if it was Martouf or JR I was thunking for.
                              martouf never really did anything for me. neither did narim. orlin on the other hand. mmmmmmm. very cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X