Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtLisa
    oh, I'm definitely a card carrying member of the MS/Daniel thunk club...he's hot! I know theres a RDA thunk thread, but have I missed the MS one?
    Well, there's the Daniel Discussion. I kinda figured it doubled as a thunk thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      I know theres a RDA thunk thread, but have I missed the MS one?
      I've not seen it myself, though I would love it. I very much enjoy the RDA thread, as RDA and MS are my two most favorite. I would love to go drool in a MS Thunk thread...
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

One last Post before I actually go to bed!
        Just noticed the Acronym for this Thread reads "S.C.A.T."

Ho-Hum! Hope no-one thinks I mean that literally!

Scat is also a style of Singing too,but I won't inflict that on anyone tonight!

One more thing. Food Server Luke is a total Sweetie.

Dastardly too !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          Jack and Daniel have their own Fan Threads, for their Devotees, but these Fans are welcome to join in the fun here too!
          Okay, maybe I read this wrong, but it looks like this sentence is saying that even though Jack and Daniel have their own appreciation threads, their fans are welcome to appreciate them here, too.

I might post again, once I get clarification.
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
            Okay, maybe I read this wrong, but it looks like this sentence is saying that even though Jack and Daniel have their own appreciation threads, their fans are welcome to appreciate them here, too.
            Fine, whatever. I just thought it'd be nice to have a thunk thread for the rest of the world since Jack and Daniel hog 90% of the glory, but it's not my thread and I'm not actually trying to drive anyone away. EVERYONE is welcome here, that's supposed to be the point. *sigh* I'm just selfish.

Maybe I'll just go back to sulking on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347

I might post again, once I get clarification.
              Hi Dani,Clarification um,well,Clarified!

Everyone welcome and enjoy!

Daniel's close to #1 for me too,so come on in!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Fine, whatever. I just thought it'd be nice to have a thunk thread for the rest of the world since Jack and Daniel hog 90% of the glory, but it's not my thread and I'm not actually trying to drive anyone away. EVERYONE is welcome here, that's supposed to be the point. *sigh* I'm just selfish.

LOL!! Don't go anywhere just yet Shadow!

I'll only follow ya!

Comment

Now, how did you kmow I was going to say Daniel? I thought I kept my passion well hidden

Gorgeous, smart, sensitive. They need more men in the world like him.

Of course, if you and others who are fans of people besides Jack and Daniel do that, then Jack and Daniel will hog the thread. If anyone wants someone to get attention, the best way is to provide that attention yourself.

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

There are probably over 1,000 fans here who love Jack and/or Daniel. There are maybe five who love Luke. Even if I could post enough to keep up with the tide, I wouldn't bother.

Comment

TO DANI.Sorry I forgot to Quote your Post!!

I'm feeling a bit Psychic!

I've liked Daniel all the way through,personally.I always saw him as a kinda wonderful person altogether. I'll stop waffling and get to the point,for once.

He's Gorgeous! *Sighs*
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2004, 06:32 PM. Reason: Too tired to include Dani's 2nd post as Quote!

Comment

Oh, well.

Comment

Sheesh! Time to remember the Everyone's welcome stuff!

Comment

What about a steady, older fellow? I'm thinking Jacob Carter is very sensational. I'm not as attracted to Bra'tac for some reason. Even George has some charisma...
                            Nmom
                            sigpic

Comment

Janet is also a cool character. I loved watching her in Serpent's Song, and her tribute episode -Lifeboat.
                              eta: I just want to say I would have no problem with the thread if it was strictly for those characters that don't get a lot of attention. Or, if a thread is started up for them.
                              Last edited by Dani347; 20 May 2004, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                                What about a steady, older fellow? I'm thinking Jacob Carter is very sensational. I'm not as attracted to Bra'tac for some reason. Even George has some charisma...
                                Nmom
                                Nope, I prefer 'em young and wriggly. Although not TOO young. Michael Welch is a very talented actor, but I'm not into jailbait.

Comment

Working...
                                X