No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing all the pics, gotta face the facts. Jack is toast. That hussey has been using him to see Thor all this time.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      After seeing all the pics, gotta face the facts. Jack is toast. That hussey has been using him to see Thor all this time.
      Ah, we finally find out the truth, i wonder if Sam is going to face facts and break it to Jack?

I'm glad a few have seen the light

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
        Ah, we finally find out the truth, i wonder if Sam is going to face facts and break it to Jack?

I'm glad a few have seen the light

--Tan
        Right Scary, came to visit after reading about this on a "Thor is a hottie" post, which in itself - the blonde hair, was hilarious!!
        But this... the pics and the vids MM - someone she can have an intelligent conversation with, ooh it could work.
        ROFL....excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
          Right Scary, came to visit after reading about this on a "Thor is a hottie" post, which in itself - the blonde hair, was hilarious!!
          But this... the pics and the vids MM - someone she can have an intelligent conversation with, ooh it could work.
          ROFL....excellent
          Lol, another converted soul

another good reason that they'd work so well, intellect

so now the list is-
          1- Definate chemistry (see hand on chest and near kiss pic)
          2- Thor trying to hide his love for Sam by his (clearly fake) love for Jack
          3- Both understand each other very well, as they are on an intellectual par
          4- Sam was the one who referred the thanks from Thor in "Unnatural Selection"
          5- Who was the one Thor relyed on to save the entirety of the Asgard in "Small Victories"? Sam, not Jack
          6- There's no regulations to stop them
          7- The way they look at each other with love
          8- Their kids/clones would be cute
          9- Sam would bring femininity to the Asgards

--Tan

Comment

And it was Sam who insisted on saving his "brain" from the computer so it could be loaded into a new body in Season 6. She looked pretty heartbroken when they though Thor was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              And it was Sam who insisted on saving his "brain" from the computer so it could be loaded into a new body in Season 6. She looked pretty heartbroken when they though Thor was dead.
              excellent point jckfan55

so thats-
              10- Sam was heart broken when they thought Thor was dead, and she was the one to try save him

--Tan

Comment

okay I just read the title of this thread I couldn't believe what it said
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  okay I just read the title of this thread I couldn't believe what it said
                  Well, if you think about it, it makes sense

--Tan

Comment

More proof: -

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      More proof: -

Hehehehe, that pic is brilliant! Who did that/where'd you get it from?

Is this sposed to be proof of Sam and Jack?
                      I guess it could be Sam using Jack to get to thor, and it's convenient that Sam is saying hi to Thor while with Jack.......

lol
                      --Tan

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Okay, I haven't a clue why the links aren't working for you... I tried them, and they work fine.

Direct links:

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/...T_carebear.WMV

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/.../ST_xfiles.WMV

They're silly...
                        MartoufMarty I want to see the Video Wannabe by The Spice Girls but it won't work please
                        Last edited by Terrah; 12 February 2005, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                          I think these two deserve a thread, i mean, look at them in this photo!

--Tan
                          LOL
                          I looooooooove this thread... Scary... it's the only ship thread that I feel like posting in...
                          what a deliciously wicked idea... it's so insane it has possibilities...

A cross-planetary love affair between opposites... and yet are intellectual equals...
                          It can only happen in Gateworld...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            LOL
                            I looooooooove this thread... Scary... it's the only ship thread that I feel like posting in...
                            what a deliciously wicked idea... it's so insane it has possibilities...

A cross-planetary love affair between opposites... and yet are intellectual equals...
                            It can only happen in Gateworld...
                            Sounds like a best-selling book, doesn't it? (especially the way you phrase it )

*sigh* glad to see i can bring an angle that hasn't really been covered fully

Thankyou Easter-Lily and FoolishPleasures for being very supportive of me and this thread

Glad i've made a few see the light, and i'm gonna go off now and find more evidence (i love my detectives for dummies kit )

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                              MartoufMarty I want to see the Video Wannabe by The Spice Girls but it won't work please
                              Ok. Just gimme a minute here...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                                Ok. Just gimme a minute here...
                                There, link should work now.

It's so stupid, and funny, and very old...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X