No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly that's longing in her eyes! We need vids!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      I think its a behind the scenes promo photo. Apparently the cast get up to some wierd things with that puppet...

The scene in 'Small Victories' where Sam and Thor are looking at the big screen showing the replicator ships, Thor got a little frisky at one stage and pinched Sam on the butt. Then she turned around and slapped him, before feeling a bit stupid for wacking Thor so hugged him to make up for it

Gah! I was going to say the exact same thing!

Comment

I find this idea a little bit disturbing,........and a lot of fun!

So,...all this time when Thor has been beaming up Jack,he was really just using him to get to Sam?
        Jack will be so crushed

Keep up the good work.Maybe somone can post a pic of their future "Thor-lettes".
        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

s9 spoilers
          Spoiler:
          thor kills jack so he can have sam to himself - only joking
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            Certainly that's longing in her eyes! We need vids!
            *cough*

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/...tml/other.html

Near the bottom.

There are two of them. Short, and quite stupid lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget

So,...all this time when Thor has been beaming up Jack,he was really just using him to get to Sam?
              Jack will be so crushed

Keep up the good work.Maybe somone can post a pic of their future "Thor-lettes".
              Oh my. . .don't know if I wanna see baby Thors. *covering eyes. . .but peeking through fingers*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I am in the prossess of making a brass bust of thor it is going to look great!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Oh my. . .don't know if I wanna see baby Thors. *covering eyes. . .but peeking through fingers*
                  Lol! I think lickle thor clone/babies would be so cute!

Originally posted by nugglebugget

Jack will be so crushed
                  Hehehe, yeh, it's quite clear to me (especially in the photos we have) that Thor REALLY wants Sam, and just makes out like he wants Jack to throw people off the scnet (Except Sam, she's not fooled)

Rail'k that sounds cool, a brass bust of Thor? You should show us a pic when it's done!

MartoufMarty, the videos on your site don't work it says i'm not authorised to view the page

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                    MartoufMarty, the videos on your site don't work it says i'm not authorised to view the page

--Tan
                    Oh that sucks...

Can't do anything right now.

Can't do anything about it for another... four hours.

Sorry.

*runs off for lunch*

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Oh that sucks...

Can't do anything right now.

Can't do anything about it for another... four hours.

Sorry.

*runs off for lunch*
                      That's ok, it's just a bit of an anti-climax, you know, yey, Sam/Thor vids, then when they don't let you see them, i bet it's a conspiracy against me........

lol

--Tan

Comment

Lol! I think lickle thor clone/babies would be so cute!

Hehehe, yeh, it's quite clear to me (especially in the photos we have) that Thor REALLY wants Sam, and just makes out like he wants Jack to throw people off the scnet (Except Sam, she's not fooled)

Rail'k that sounds cool, a brass bust of Thor? You should show us a pic when it's done!

--Tan
                        Yeah, and who knows? Might solve their cloning problems.
                        My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                        -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                        -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                        -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
                          Yeah, and who knows? Might solve their cloning problems.
                          Yup, very true! maybe then there will actually be female asgards! aww, that'd be cool

--Tan

Comment

That's ok, it's just a bit of an anti-climax, you know, yey, Sam/Thor vids, then when they don't let you see them, i bet it's a conspiracy against me........

lol

--Tan
                            Okay, I haven't a clue why the links aren't working for you... I tried them, and they work fine.

Direct links:

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/...T_carebear.WMV

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/.../ST_xfiles.WMV

They're silly...

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              Okay, I haven't a clue why the links aren't working for you... I tried them, and they work fine.

Direct links:

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/...T_carebear.WMV

http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/.../ST_xfiles.WMV

They're silly...
                              Ace! Those are so cool, especially getting to see Sams reaction to thor, if thats not love, i don't know what is!

Lol

--Tan

Comment

Aww can you feel the love? Can ya, can ya?

lol

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X