No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What texture do you think Thor's skin is? I just hit a point in my fanfic where I need to describe it and I realized that I'm not quite sure how it would feel...
    !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

well, it's got to be nice, it would be pointless otherwise, lets see.......nice skin textures? Soft, smooth, erm, i dont know? Just ones that are generally nice...

I'm really curious about your fanfic now

--Tan

Comment

I don't know why, but Thor's skin looks cold and clammy to me. Of course, I'm not going to say that's how it feels because that can't be it! There's more to Thor than what meets the eye. He's gotta be all soft 'n cuddly.
        Thankies for the suggestions, Tan. And I promise that ASAP I will post a link for it here.

Comment

My Shippy Contribution. God, I love this Thread.

http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...eshower3bx.jpg
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            My Shippy Contribution. God, I love this Thread.

http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...eshower3bx.jpg
            Oh my gods!! Sam's a peeping Tom!! Betcha she's gonna go join Thor. Maybe help him wash his back and those hard-to-reach places.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
              I don't know why, but Thor's skin looks cold and clammy to me. Of course, I'm not going to say that's how it feels because that can't be it! There's more to Thor than what meets the eye. He's gotta be all soft 'n cuddly.
              Thankies for the suggestions, Tan. And I promise that ASAP I will post a link for it here.
              I doubt he'd be cold and clammy since the Asgard seem to be mammals. He must produce a good bit of heat to be comfortable walking around without clothes or any sort of protective layer. As for the feel of his skin, he looks hairless, but I bet there's some texture there. Not sure what it is. I'd say be creative. It's almost impossible to be proved wrong on this one.
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                As for the feel of his skin, he looks hairless, but I bet there's some texture there. Not sure what it is. I'd say be creative. It's almost impossible to be proved wrong on this one.
                Lol, that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                  No problem as to when you post........it's just you made me curious with the skin question

And O-Ra!!!!! That picture is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  How'd you do that? It's pure brilliance!

--Tan

Comment

Thor's skin always kind of creeped me out. It looks clammy but i suspect it feels like a Cabbage Patch baby's skin and smells like those glitter filled plastic horses I was given as a kid. (ugh) Then in that one thing when Sam hugged him (Shippy Snicker) it looked like ... well, for one, he was very fliexible. Haha.

Ah, Yes, a little Jasc wizardy, some imagination and a shower nozzle make for my silly ship pics. More to come, I'm sure. *shippy snicker*
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Ah, yes Jasc paint shop.......I'll have to improve my uses of that program.....

the best thing i've done, is to make that pic of Sam and Thor's wedding

lol
                      --Tan

Comment

Eeeeeeeee! I've got a radioactive Jello block!!!!! All thanks to MartoufMarty!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Well, that was a stroke of genuis, I must say. The expression on Thor's face just makes you think ... does he not like the cameraman? Was Freyr not there? ???

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                            Eeeeeeeee! I've got a radioactive Jello block!!!!! All thanks to MartoufMarty!!!!!!

--Tan
                            What about moi? I *sniff* Contributed.

J/K

Marty Rocks! We went Radioactive! Green is the Word, baby!!
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson

--Tan
                              Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                                What about moi? I *sniff* Contributed.

J/K

Marty Rocks! We went Radioactive! Green is the Word, baby!!
                                You contributed lots (But MartoufMarty tipped me over the top )
                                Thankyou O-Ra

GREEN!!!! Yey!
                                (I told you you'd glow before me )

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X