X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    Hence, the military connection...?

I turn to goo myself...

Thor needs to air that uniform more often...
    Happy Birthday to you once more!

Yes, he definately needs to be in uniform more often........although, we get to see his body, like......hmm.......all the time lol

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      Happy Birthday to you once more!

Yes, he definately needs to be in uniform more often........although, we get to see his body, like......hmm.......all the time lol

--Tan
      Maybe somebody should start a Thor thunk thread.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        Same here. There's nothing quite like embracing insanity at this level. If only I'd found this thread sooner!
        Well, i did only start it not so long ago

And, i shall be starting on this fic very shortly, anyone any ideas of a good starting point for it?

--Tan

Comment

Maybe somebody should start a Thor thunk thread.
          Well, there's the Thor appreciation thread, that pretty much became a thunk thread, or was that the Who's the hottest thread? I think it was both?
          The appreciation thread was where i got the inspiration for starting up this thread from

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            This is an absolutely insane thread and I love every minute of it!
            No more insane than other ships

And yes Lilly, there is a connection between liking men in uniform and what I do for a living

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              This is an absolutely insane thread and I love every minute of it!
              It's only insane to the undiscerning...

sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                It's only insane to the undiscerning...

Very very true Easter Lily

Can you think of a starting point for the fanfic i'm gonna write about them???

--Tan

Comment

To get the ball rolling, though I am not a fiction writer by any means---Thor as narrator: "When did I first know Samantha Carter had a special place in my heart?--that this human was extraordinary? It all began that day on the Belistner (sp?) when the light from the view screen shone on her hair, of all strange things.."

Comment

Thats really good to start off with!

(I'm no fiction writer, not really, but i can write very well about things that truely interest me)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                      I found this thread last night and was kind of scared by what I found here.
                      However, it has inspired me.
                      This morning, as I was waiting in the dark for my bus to pick me up, I had a bit of an epiphany, you might say, and a idea for a short, V-Day oriented, one-shot fanfic was born. It involves the Sam/Thor ship, of course, and although the ship itself kinda scares me, I can't help but write this fic. My itchy fingers must be satisfied.
                      So, I'm writing it now, and if any of you are interested, I shall post a link to it here when it is done and posted onto the Web.
                      Jeril, you still writing that fic right? It's always good to have lots and lots of them

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        To get the ball rolling, though I am not a fiction writer by any means---Thor as narrator: "When did I first know Samantha Carter had a special place in my heart?--that this human was extraordinary? It all began that day on the Belistner (sp?) when the light from the view screen shone on her hair, of all strange things.."
                        That's a good start. You do have to wonder what Thor thinks of hair seeing as he doesn't have any.

Comment

That's a good start. You do have to wonder what Thor thinks of hair seeing as he doesn't have any.
                          Well, put it this way, to look from someone elses opinion, from the who's the hottest thread........(i think this should work)

Originally posted by Member No.5171
                          I like Blondes too!

LMAO! How funny is this

--Tan

Comment

Jeril, you still writing that fic right? It's always good to have lots and lots of them

--Tan
                            Yup, still writing it. I'm hoping to have it done sometime within the next couple hours, but I can't promise on that. I get distracted easily, unfortunately.
                            !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Well, put it this way, to look from someone elses opinion, from the who's the hottest thread........(i think this should work)

LMAO! How funny is this

--Tan
                              LOLOLOL That's so very wrong in all the right ways!

Comment

I know, it was just funny to see everyone naming all these female characters they found hot, all serious and everything, then that pic of Thor was posted, then all hell broke loose, it became a we love Thor thread

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X