No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope had to come back - are we admitting now that we're sam/thor shippers O-Ra??

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
      Nope had to come back - are we admitting now that we're sam/thor shippers O-Ra??
      Sha're, that's self explanitory, look at O-Ra's sig

--Tan (night night )

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        This actually makes sense, as I think that Thor is the only entity to have touched Carter's a$$.
        Well, I do imagine Pete has too, although gods know that Sam prolly prefers Thor over him any day. Thor's Asgard and therefore superior in every way.
        !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
          Sha're, that's self explanitory, look at O-Ra's sig

--Tan (night night )
          Yeah well someone has got to come up with a motto then! Nite nite Tan and thanx for the laff xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
            Yeah well someone has got to come up with a motto then! Nite nite Tan and thanx for the laff xxx
            We get a motto? Cool. How about "Smor for ship and Smor for all'?

Ooh .. I suck now ... okay, handing the mic over ...
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I found this thread last night and was kind of scared by what I found here.
              However, it has inspired me.
              This morning, as I was waiting in the dark for my bus to pick me up, I had a bit of an epiphany, you might say, and a idea for a short, V-Day oriented, one-shot fanfic was born. It involves the Sam/Thor ship, of course, and although the ship itself kinda scares me, I can't help but write this fic. My itchy fingers must be satisfied.
              So, I'm writing it now, and if any of you are interested, I shall post a link to it here when it is done and posted onto the Web.
              !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Maybe jacob disapproved and then thor killed him
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

What do you think of these

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                    This morning, as I was waiting in the dark for my bus to pick me up, I had a bit of an epiphany, you might say, and a idea for a short, V-Day oriented, one-shot fanfic was born. It involves the Sam/Thor ship, of course, and although the ship itself kinda scares me, I can't help but write this fic. My itchy fingers must be satisfied.
                    So, I'm writing it now, and if any of you are interested, I shall post a link to it here when it is done and posted onto the Web.
                    Yes, i am interested, very interested
                    post, write, then post.............

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      What do you think of these

Well in the top one, it's crystall clear to me that she's glad Jack has gone. Has Thor to herself

But OMG squeeeeeeeeee look at the expression on her face in the one at the bottom. She's really worried about. He's looking at her to give his last words of love..

*shippy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                        Excellent! Fanfic!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          But OMG squeeeeeeeeee look at the expression on her face in the one at the bottom. She's really worried about. He's looking at her to give his last words of love..

*shippy sigh*
                          Awwww (((astronomicalchick))) lol, bless you
                          It's even more so obvious in the pic where Sam has her hand on Thor's chest

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                            Awwww (((astronomicalchick))) lol, bless you
                            It's even more so obvious in the pic where Sam has her hand on Thor's chest

--Tan
                            So much feeling
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              So much feeling

So much ... chemistry...

Comment

So how do you think she will break it off with Jack
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X