X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syfy channel is having a 20th anniversay special Monday Dec.10th

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Homepage/vid:2608678

They have a LOT to celebrate.

This could be a lot of fun depending on how well its put together and how many of the stars show up for it.

Of course at this point it would be better if they just renamed the network Ghost Stuff and formally got out of any part of the scifi business so another network can move into the niche.

Exactly. I'm not on my own computer now, so when is the anniversary special?

edit: Nevermind. This computer decided to cooperate and I got the date.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've seen some complaints on Twitter and Facebook that SG isn't being featured in the promo at least. Hopefully the francise will have a good part in the special itself, they were a big part of what made SciFi (not Syfy) a success!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        I've seen some complaints on Twitter and Facebook that SG isn't being featured in the promo at least. Hopefully the francise will have a good part in the special itself, they were a big part of what made SciFi (not Syfy) a success!
        I guess they will spend some time on their current shows. So Ghosts and Wrestling will make an appearance.

Comment

The promo on Syfy's website suggests Farscape, Stargate SG-1, BSG, and Haven will all get mentions. Actors from each of the shows appear on the promo. For SG-1, CJ, MS, and AT were all representing. CB and BB could be representing Farscape as well as SG-1 just like AT may also be representing Sanctuary.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Well, I'm glad at least SG1 is getting some love. Although I'll be super-disappointed if SGA doesn't at least get a mention!
            sigpic

Comment

I may actually check this out.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm going to try and catch it. I may be annoyed with many of their choices (wrestling, Ghost and reality crud, overdoing the horror content), but I have to acknowledge they helped SG-1 set records, helped first introduce me to New Who, gave Sanctuary a chance that led to 4 years, and continue to support Haven.
                Last edited by MasySyma; 25 November 2012, 03:57 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Will Hulk Hogan make an appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by techs View Post
                    Will Hulk Hogan make an appearance?
                    I hate that I know this, but wrong wrestling show. Of course, if you were joking,
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                      The promo on Syfy's website suggests Farscape, Stargate SG-1, BSG, and Haven will all get mentions. Actors from each of the shows appear on the promo. For SG-1, CJ, MS, and AT were all representing. CB and BB could be representing Farscape as well as SG-1 just like AT may also be representing Sanctuary.
                      I Noticed claudia, christopher and amanda, but not ben or michael....

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        I Noticed claudia, christopher and amanda, but not ben or michael....
                        They appear once each. I just watched the trailer again to be sure. I forgot about all the Eureka and Warehouse 13 folks when I summarized it earlier.

Comment

I'd tune in if i had cable again

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I hate that I know this, but wrong wrestling show. Of course, if you were joking,
                            Just a little sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                            X