Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boba (or jango) Fett versus a Predator.. who wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boba (or jango) Fett versus a Predator.. who wins?

Over on one of my gaming sites someone posted a thread on who you think would win if Boba/Jango fett with all their gadgets went against a Predator with all theirs...

Predator would win.
    sigpic

Comment

Boba would win

Jango with all of his gadgets was able to survive against a jedi, i doubt a predator would be any problem for him, he might have abit of difficulty with a xenomorph on the other hand
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Predator could stand a chance even with reg pred tech. Unless Boba Fett has his uber badassness turned on like in some of the EU stuff.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Jango didn't survive against a Jedi, he ran away. The main difference between a Predator and a Jedi (in this context) is that a Jedi has a light saber which can "absorb" a blaster beam. However, conversely, the Predator has the cloaking thing and its own energy weapon. Sorry, but Jango is toast (with a hole in).

Comment

Predator, hands down.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What exactly did Boba/Jango Fett do to gain such a towering reputation? Is it just the suit?

The Predator can definitely handle himself in a fight.. but the Fetts? They didn't really do anything

Boba tracks the Millennium Falcon to Bespin and then just calls Darth Vader.. then falls off Jabba's sail barge into the sarlacc pit..

Comment

Its mostly the Expanded universe stuff that gives Jango/Boba such a massive reputation.

Comment

I see.. Based on the films I would have to go with the Predator

Comment

Yautja, definitely. (Predator) Although it would depend on what gear both parties had I suppose, standard Pred equipment includes-Wrist blades/scimitars, a plasma caster with auto targeting system, a smart disc or throwing stars, an acid resistant dagger, some sort of secondary weapon like the combi stick or razzor whip, very strong armor, an adaptable enviro-mesh under suit, the wrist bracer which has several abilities including draining power systems, acting as a GPS and com system, projecting holograms, and being capable of detonating with the force of a small nuclear device, their stealth technology, and finally the mask. The mask can magnify sounds, record images and sound, and has different vision modes such as infrared and "alien vision mode" and binocular capacity. They can also track DNA paths from something walking.

Boba Fett has armor made of Mandalorian iron, a very strong substance capable of resisting a few direct hits from a blaster, a helmet which could play recorded video and played it back on command, dispensed water, compensated automatically for low or high light conditions, picked up on minute sounds and amplified them and could connect with the onboard computer of Slave I,(His ship) assuming the transmission wasn't blocked (by being underground inside the Sarlacc, for example). So, similar abilities to a Yautja mask. Fett's main weapon was a EE-3 carbine rifle, more powerful than a stormtrooper's blaster. He also had a 1 shot rocket launcher and a rocket pack. Fett's right gauntlet had a fibercord whip with a grappling device: a 20-meter-long fibercord whip used to entangle and immobilize a target. It also held retractable vibro-blades and a dart launcher.

Boba was quite skilled in close quarters combat, however a Yautja is very strong and certain martial tricks just wouldent work on them, they are too strong compared to a Mandalorian. The Yautja would probably end up ripping his head and spine out whole. Bobas jet pack and a Yautjas jumping capability would be well matched in a closed area,(Yaugtjas being capable of jumping 20+ feet from a standstill and landing 60+ feet on their feet.)

It would be an interesting fight over all.
                    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Given that they're fictional characters, whoever the writer wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                        Given that they're fictional characters, whoever the writer wants.
                        You always have to do that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Predator.
                          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Pred
                            sigpic
                            Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
                              You always have to do that.
                              Your point?

Comment

Working...
                              X