Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like how Lauren blurted all that out about the file on Sydney even using her dying breath to tell her where to find it. I don't know if it's turned good or she did it to hurt Syd, but it just didn't work for me. I miss the per episode cliff hangers so I was hoping for one to end the season. But given the long wait, maybe it's just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
      Francie was cool. Her genetic double was also cool.
      Ah! Why did they have to remove 3 of my favorite characters! (Francie, Evil Francie, and Will)
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Syd's personal life is apprently going to be back in Season Four. They'll probably give her some new friends.

joshing123: I figured Lauren said it to use as leverage so Syd wouldn't kill her, but when Vaughn shot her she said it to hurt Syd.

Comment

I dont know, i think Lauren said that to think Sydney wouldn't kill her, and Sydney would want to hear more. We never know whos actually evil, well i hoped that Lauren was evil so Sydney or anyone would have the chance to hit her, ooo, me day dreaming, evil Francie hitting her?! Sad, shes gone..

Comment

Syd looked pretty pissed at the end of the episode, though.

Comment

Yah, she did... Sydney's family these days are all evil! Her aunt? Umm, how stupid was she to try to shoot Sydney, and there were no bullets?! That was a funny part, haha...

Comment

Yeah, I wonder what her agenda is. I didn't think she was completely evil, and she obviously had her own motives, but then she tries to kill Syd... Unless she thought it was a tranqualiser gun again.

Comment

Yah, she did seem like she wanted something, and wasn't 'evil' as you said, thats kind of like Sark imo, he was evil/good, then not sure...

Comment

Nah, Sark's always been evil. Ever since Season One when he killed those K-Directerate people. He was working for 'the man' wasn't he. That was awesome when it turned out to be Syd's mother.

Comment

I don't think he was 'so evil' in S3. I really hope Nadia isn't evil, i would be so dissapointed, haha...

Comment

I like Nadia, but didn't the Rambaldi prophecy say that the chosen one and the passenger will do battle, and both will die or something. It's probably more complicated then that though.

Comment

No!- I don't want her to die That will suck booty.

Sark will become a 'recurring star', instead of a regular next season, info from spoilerfix.com

Comment

That's good. I thought Sark was the best in Season One. With him in the cast it just seemed like they were trying to make everything revolve around him. Any word on new cast members?

Comment

Lauren maybe comming back

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X