Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was hoping to be "wowed" by last night's season 3 finale and I really wasn't. It was okay, but not as good as the season 1 and 2 finales. Hopefully they'll have plenty of time before the new season begins in January to develop some interesting stories for season 4.
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
      Well I was hoping to be "wowed" by last night's season 3 finale and I really wasn't.
      Kind of anticlimatic wasn't it? At least it won't be so bad waiting until January for the start of S4.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        Whats with the 'masks', that was way too unbelievable, i don't know... But thats what i think.
        Yeah, rediculous, and pretty lazy of the writers. Really reminded of Mission Impossible, which isn't a very good thing.

Phil
        Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
        Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Bear with me on this and don't shout at me but what is the closest show in 'feel' to Alias. it has always interested me but i never watched it. I really like '24', is it anything at all like this or is it more like a campy bond movie with a woman and not a man? its only £20 on amazon for series 1, should i take the risk?

Comment

Alias season 1&2 are really good. Season 3 is more like a soap-opera!

Comment

Benj: I watch both 24 and Alias and they have a similar feel.

Comment

The third season finale just aired on Australian TV tonight. Seven put the the last two episodes of the season as a two hour episode. It was pretty awesome. It tied up story arcs from this season and started some new ones for next season.

/
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /

I wonder what's in those files. They're documenting Syd's life and they all have Jack Bristow's signature. Also it'll be interesting to see what Syd's aunt is up to, Sloane and Nadia, as well as what's going to happen with Sark next season. I liked that security expert chick. It'll be cool if she was recruited for the CIA for next season. She seemed to like Marshall, which was funny.

I can't wait until Season Four. It sounds awesome and the creator is taking the series back to basics, which sounds interesting.

What did you think of the season finale?

Comment

Hehe, i thought the S3 finale could have been so much better, but still loved it anyway Its so sad though, we have to wait till Jan. for the US to get new episodes
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

We usually get new episodes in February anyway... hopefully the delayed start in the U.S. won't change it. It didn't have a huge cliff hanger season finale like the first two seasons, but it still was awesome. It was cool how Vaughn was going to put acid on Lauren's face.

Comment

I'm not sure about the delay part, but i think its good because ABC is doing that so that their won't be no repeats Which is good, yay

Comment

Yeah, it's good, as long as it doesn't disrupt the Australian TV schedule. I guess Fox does the same with 24 and we still get that in February as well.

Comment

Yes, yes I was dissapointed that in the finale, the masks that Sydney and Lauren used, were so real, but when tooken off, they looked so fake, and how come Lauren can't talk like Sydney, but Sydney can talk like Lauren... I guess Lauren isn't as good of a secret agent...

Comment

Heh, she's already an Australian doing a British accent... what do you want from her. I didn't mind the masks. They were pretty cool.

Comment

At first, i thought they made Lauren into a Sydney clone, like they did with Sydney's best friend, who sadly died and ended up on a horrible WB show called Summerland... But anywho, that went a little bit off topic, haha, anyway...

Comment

Francie was cool. Her genetic double was also cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X