Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still watching it and still loving it. The review from USA today sounds promising.
    sigpic

Comment

I've heard that Season Four of Alias isn't going to start in the U.S. until January. Apparently the creator asked for more shooting time in exchange for not having repeats and the network agreed. Now U.S. viewers will be able to watch it in January without repeats. The new TV season in Australia is February, so hopefully we'll only be four episodes behind the U.S. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        I've heard that Season Four of Alias isn't going to start in the U.S. until January.
        Not til January. Aaarrrrgghhh!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Atleast you won't have to watch repeats.

Comment

Atleast you won't have to watch repeats.
            Yeah, but if you miss an ep, you're screwed.

Comment

I've heard that Season Four of Alias isn't going to start in the U.S. until January. Apparently the creator asked for more shooting time in exchange for not having repeats and the network agreed. Now U.S. viewers will be able to watch it in January without repeats. The new TV season in Australia is February, so hopefully we'll only be four episodes behind the U.S. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
              That's what I heard as well. The premiere episode of season 4 won't air until mid-January 2005 in the U.S.. The first of 20 rerun free episodes. Could work well for the show. Alias is a lot like 24 in that it works much better if you can keep the flow of the story up, no repeats.

Of course if tonight's finale is very, very good, with a big cliffhanger ending, that will make the wait until January, 2005 really, really looong.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Just as long as it doesn't delay the February start here. They never show Alias repeats here, and if I miss an episode I just go to the official website at ABC.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                  That's what I heard as well. The premiere episode of season 4 won't air until mid-January 2005 in the U.S.. The first of 20 rerun free episodes. Could work well for the show. Alias is a lot like 24 in that it works much better if you can keep the flow of the story up, no repeats.

Of course if tonight's finale is very, very good, with a big cliffhanger ending, that will make the wait until January, 2005 really, really looong.
                  On a funny note 24 is doing the same thing, starting in Jan. and running without repeats. Also the finale was great but the seven month wait is going to be bad.

Comment

I also read the Jennifer is shooting "Elektra" at the moment with the little girl from Birthright Stargate sg1 ...this may delay the shooting of season 4 !!!!

Caty

Comment

They're doing the same with "24" on Fox, but they're not likely to leave us with cliff hanger like Alias. While not having weeks long breaks between episodes sounds good on paper, it sucks having to wait 7 months until the next ep! A less faithful fan might find another show to watch during that time slot & not come back.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
                        They're doing the same with "24" on Fox, but they're not likely to leave us with cliff hanger like Alias. While not having weeks long breaks between episodes sounds good on paper, it sucks having to wait 7 months until the next ep! A less faithful fan might find another show to watch during that time slot & not come back.

In the UK we waited ages between season 2 and season 3 ..something like 7 months ..probably more that I nearly forgot about the show by then ..It 's my husband who spotted it ...and it was not on Sky one anymore ..it' the Bravo channel who is airing it now!!!!!.. Don't know why !!!! but here you go ..I 'm pretty sure we 're gonna have to wait for another 6 months or more in the Uk for season 4 unless Bravo is quick to get the licence or whatever

Caty

Comment

Something interesting for those of you who saw last night's ep. Someone from another group got this from the ABC web site

s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          s
                          >
                          > In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top
                          secret
                          > document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after
                          > Irina betrayed him, that Vuaghn's father William worked for him,
                          and
                          > that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack
                          > appears and says she was never supposed to have found these
                          > documents.

We'll see if they stick with that next season. When the show starts again. In 7 months.

Comment

Man, was that finale a huge letdown. I expect much more from an Alias finale, yet alone an Alias episode. Not a good way to go out, but unlike most of you, I think this season is better than the second, but season 1's still my favorite. Jack's the best character IMO, and they should use his badass more often.

Phil
                            Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                            Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Whats with the 'masks', that was way too unbelievable, i don't know... But thats what i think.
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Hey, the threads fine now, but remember to put some spoiler space in for international Alias fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X