666 Park Avenue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

666 Park Avenue

Anyone watching this show? i really like this show, its got just enough intrigue to keep me watching every week ive only seen the first 3 episodes so far but i really enjoyed the 3rd ep
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

nah...at first I liked it but then it made no sense and it doesn't have really anything new to offer, if it comes with it's own plot or it's own ideas I will give it another shot but even Terry O'Quinn and the lead actress doesn't rescue this show although I was quite enthusiastic about this I am sad that it developed kind of boring but let's see how it is developing but the ratings aren't that good and I won't hold my breath for a rennewal. Terry O'Quinn should come as regualar to Hawaii Five O or to Person of Interest.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been watching. It's not the best, but it has potential.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought about trying it but then say its horrid ratings and thought, it would be waste
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I've watched the first three episodes, but I haven't seen the forth one yet. I liked the first and third episode, but I didn't like the second ep so much. Overall I like the show, I wish it was a bit creepier though .
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I've watched the first three episodes, but I haven't seen the forth one yet. I liked the first and third episode, but I didn't like the second ep so much. Overall I like the show, I wish it was a bit creepier though .
            I think its starting to get creepier i think the first few episodes were about character build more than being creepy
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              I think its starting to get creepier i think the first few episodes were about character build more than being creepy
              Spoiler:
              That little girl in the third episode was pretty creepy(especially at the beginning).
              I need to watch the 4th episode lol.
              sigpic

Comment

I really liked this show and am totally happy that NetFlix has it as well as the episodes that never aired because it was CANCELLED!! ugh....
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X