Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park 4, Will it or won't it be made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic Park 4, Will it or won't it be made?

What are your views on this?
    Will it be made, or will it ever just be speculation?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/10/ju...v-concept-art/
    Concept art from Jurassic Park 4 shows human dinosaur hybrids...
    And apparently a script is being written...

Id like to see one as the first 3 films were very good, especially the first one, and Im sure with the technology thats out today, we could get a really nice film!

So, thoughts?
    (Could this be made into a poll too if possible?)

That's concept art from the old/original premise of JP4.

I'm thankful they abandoned the idea, but I'm not really sure how they could do another JP movie without something big and unexpected. Finding another excuse to go an island full of dinosaurs. A new movie should keep the awe of the being around Dinosaurs, turning them more people'ish just loses something that made the original enjoyable (and the sequels to an extent).

sigpic

Comment

Well, personally I love the first two movies, the third is a little bit ... mh ... to me. Not bad but I could live without it. I just read last year during the whole Terra Nove desaster, that Spielberg still wants to make the fourth movie and that TN should be a kind of testing ground for those. With the show failed and not picked up for a second season I'm not sure if he will really make the movie.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hopefully not. The first one was a classic, the second an abomination, and the third utterly forgettable.

Let it die, already.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I heard rumours, cant remember where, of the movie moving away from the island and be about dinosaurs making their way to mainlands or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            I heard rumours, cant remember where, of the movie moving away from the island and be about dinosaurs making their way to mainlands or something like that.
            That happened at the end of the book. Which was kinda preachy about the whole dinosaur=birds thing at times.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the first three films for the most part. If handled properly, I would be for a 4th installment.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I saw the first one sooo many times hundreds of times, the second one a huge amount of times, the third.......not so much. I loved the cast, not the plot.

I'd go and see a fourth on for sure.

( I liked Terra Nova)
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

This has already been done, go watch the last spiderman film, there's practically a half man half dinosaur in it.

Comment

Haha ohhh man, I used to be obsessed with Jurassic Park, I would search online to see when they were going to make the 4th movie constantly...yeah....well, I'd like to see a 4th one, I don't think it will be as good as the others, but I think it would be really cool. I mean come on, who doesn't love dinosaurs?
                    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I enjoyed the third movie but as others here have said it was very forgettable. I don't really see any point in making another movie unless they can come up with something original.

Personally I think it would be better to just let the franchise rest for another 5-10 years and then do a remake.

Comment

I'd say leave it be, this is one franchise that might need to be left as it is.
                        Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

The first movie was Steven Spielberg magic. The second one was even better. I know a lot of people didn't like the movie, but the idea of a corportation being stupid enough to think dinosaurs on the mainland is a good idea... really, I love this. The T-Rex in San Diego finale was awesome! Come the third movie... a rescue mission? I'm all for a fourth movie, but I think it's not going to happen. What would it be about? What's left to tell?

Comment

If people think there enough money to be made from doing a 4th then it will be made. Not sure what it could be about thought.

Comment

I only liked the first two movies (liking the books more). I might see a fourth movie, but I'd have to hear more about it first.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                              X