X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star

<snip>

and by the way I say let's stop thinking too much !! we can speculate for hours about what's going to happen and it hurts so much sometimes...it's confusing isn't it?? we should have fun and enjoy what we already have for a while !! what about posting some of those pics and we'll make the dialogue ? I know some of you are very good at that !

what do you think ? let's make a break in all those speculations and wait for more spoilers ...just a thought

This is a good idea Unfortunately I didn't make a new collage but here are the lyrics of "Love is all" Marc Anthony which I thinK is a perfect song for Sam and Jack and the video is in my site

LOVE IS ALL

When you hold me like this
    so many memories fill my eyes
    the first time we kissed
    the times we nearly said good-bye
    but still here we are
    tested and tried and still true
    and stronger than we ever knew

Chorus:

Love is all
    the laughter and the tears that fall
    the mundane and the magical(miracle)
    love is all
    all is love
    the careless word, the healing touch
    the getting and the giving of
    all is love
    there’s a me you’ve always known
    the me that’s a stranger still
    the you that feels like home
    and the you that never will
    but still here we lie
    tender and trusting and true
    with everything that we’ve been through

Repeat Chorus

All the glory
    all the pain
    all the passion
    that turns to ashes
    only to rise again

SHIPPY , SHIPPY SHIPPY

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      ((((Skydiver))) I really like your post but you are scaring me a little ...Me too I'm not looking forward to season 9 too much ..because of
      Spoiler:
      BB & CB joining the show ..I both liked them in Farscape but somehow ..i think it is wrong to carry on the show without the original team and not change the name of the show ...I also think that we won't see much Sam and Jack ship but we 'll hear it through others like Orlin, Barrett and even Baa'l asking her questions about the love in her life ..and how important it is ..bla bla bla .. tptb May also give Sam the opportunity to use the phone a lot to talk to Jack ..Either he rings or she rings ...that should be nice ..but we'll see . other than that ..BB,CB, will be the new focus of the show .it's a shame really that they didn't stop the show with RDA present full time ..it would have been the right thing to do

Caty
      IMO, TPTB have dealt with J/S, it is over, done with. I don't think they want to reopen that can of worms by
      Spoiler:
      shipping Sam with someone else.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

And here is "My baby you" Marc Anthony which is also perfect for Sam and Jack ( video in my site as well)

My BABY YOU (Marc Anthony)

as i look into your eyes
        i see all the reasons why
        my life's worth a thousand skies
        you're the simplest love i've known
        and the purest one i'll own
        know you'll never be alone
        chorus: my baby you
        are the reason i could fly
        and 'cause of you
        i don't have to wonder why
        baby you
        there's no more just getting by
        you're the reason i feel so alive
        though these words i say are true
        they still fail to capture you
        as mere words can only do
        how do i explain that smile
        and how it turns my world around
        keeping my feet on the ground
        repeat chorus
        i will soothe you if you fall
        i'll be right there if you call
        you're my greatest love of all
        repeat chorus
        Samantha i feel so alive

Shippy, shippy , shippy

Caty

Comment

Heya...

I'm feeling a bit better now...I'm going to apply to college and do web design for a year...who knows...It might be a good thing a few years down the line.

As for s9
          Spoiler:
          I'm with Skydiver. I don't think they're gonna have Sam with 'guest male of the week' but I'm going to be more cautious.

One thing I'm positive about is the fact that Sam and Jack are closer now than they have EVER been...Regardless of her feelings for him, Sam came to him TWICE for help with her love life. Sam was the only person who knew about Kerry...okay...she found out by accident, but even after she knew, Jack didn't tell Daniel or Teal'c.

When they were fishing (prior to Moebius) he admitted outright that there were no fish there, rather than a sarcastic comment...If Danny or T had asked him...the answer would have been funny...the fact that he was straight with Sam was a good sign rather than using his humour to defend himself.

In the second fishing loop, Sam goes fishing when she already KNOWS that there are no fish...while in the first loop she may have actually wanted to get some fishing in, the second loop she doesn't have that excuse...she obviously wants to be with Jack.

Okay...I'm babbling...sorry

Here's a song that I think sums up Sam and Jack ship...it's kinda angsty...and Caty...it'd make a great vid (hint hint)

The Corrs - Love Gives Love Takes

Just when I thought I was safe
          You found me in my hiding place
          I'd promised never again
          I wouldn't give my heart, but then
          Closer, closer I moved near you
          The way I want you makes me fear you

Love breaks and love divides
          Love laughs and love can make you cry
          I can't believe the ways
          That love can give
          And love can take away

I find it hard to explain
          It's crazy but it's happening
          And I'm falling again
          Much further than I've ever been
          I'm falling deeper than the ocean
          I am lost in this emotion

I can't believe the ways
          That love can give
          And love can take away

Ahh, Oh yeah [x3]

Love can give
          And love can take away, (take away)

Love laughs and love can make you cry, (love can make you cry)
          I can't believe the ways
          That love can give
          And love can take away
          I can't believe the ways
          That love can give
          And love can take away
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Additional observations:
            Spoiler:

Who helps Sam through the loss of Jacob?

Jack

Who helps Sam come to a decision on Pete?

Jacob

Who did Jacob want Sam to be with?

Jack

See...nothing to worry about

*wanders away babbling*
            sigpic

Comment

You know what would be cool. if they redid the sceane from 801 wth Sam & Tealc. Where T. Asks how is O'Neill and instead of having to think and justify her relationship like she did when he asked about pete sam just goes of into a babble of how happy she is untill she gets embarsed about talking so freely to T. and he just does his eyebrow lift while trying not to laugh at her.and says indeed! God they could make that so funny if they wanted to!

Comment

Hey Gang! Wow! Haven't been posting for a while... but I have been lurking quietly in the shadows since before the latest crash/tranfser/settling of the dust... Been too wiped out to do anything else! {RL side-note: I've got the lead role in the spring musical at my little local college, and we open this friday, making this officially HE!! WEEK--and boy is it ever!}

Thought I'd drop in and share a few thoughts/comments/predictions before I fly out the door for yet another rehearsal...

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i do agree with you guys in a way.
                Originally posted by Skydiver
                I don't blindly trust TPTB because they seem to be taking the show in a direction that is not only different from the one i'm used to, but potentialy a direction that won't appeal to me.
                After what I've read so far, I'm nodding in close agreement with ya Skydiver. And, while I do understand that shows, especially the ones made of long character-involved-and-driven stories spanning so many years, that change is inevitible, and not necessarily bad, I haven't seen anything that convinces me one way or the other how I'll actually *like* the changes. Especially when they--TPTB and MS-- are unwilling to develop unother long-term ship. Short term, no problem. It is, after all, a show run, written, and directed by men {No offence to the men on board here! }

it is what it is. And i know that nothing i can do will change it. If i'd had my way, jonas would still be on the show and daniel would be a glowing jelly fish that visits on holidays. but again, i have nothing to do with it
                You know, that's a Stargate I could've lived quite happily with. Can I add, if it went my way, Sam & Jack would've slowly started "taking the next step" (now *that's* a cliche even I can't stand!) right after Grace--those *Others* never even existed. Just imagine it folks... I know, I've said it before, but really... really look at the second half of season seven and all of eight without the *Other* storylines ever happening. Keep everything else just exactly the same, but take out the and they'd have been right about season eight. It would have been the best year ever. Especially if we add in some of those missed opportunities and editing room floor kissage!

If, and it's a big honkin IF they plan to ship sam every week, then i will lose all respect for them. but i'm not going to know this for a few months

I can't say that i trust tptb to make a show that i enjoy anymore, because they are changing the focus of the show. It is going to be fargate in a way because BB will have a lot of focus (that's what they'll need to do if they want to build him up to be the lead of the show)
                Are they really making him the "New Lead"?? I can't imagine that. Seriously cannot imagine that. Leader of the team, yes. Leading role on the show... I can't believe I'm going to say this, but in the wake of the departure of Jack, one of the only two characters left from the original film that started this whole little Stargate Universe in the first place, the logical "Male Lead" would fall to Daniel Jackson.

however, i do seriously doubt that they'll make sam the ship focus. First of all, that woudl require that amanda spend more time on the set and and, it's my understanding, that she's wanting to scale back. adn second of all, if anyone is gonna be bimbo of the week, i'm willing to bet it'll be ben. he's going to be their focus. he's the new 'stud' and time will tell if he suffers from Kirk Syndrom
                ROFLMFAO!!! And my keyboard is covered in coffee... thank god for slipcovers! Bimbo of the Week Ben?!!! Still roflmao! Now that i could tolerate, for some strange reason... Oh, yeah, Ben's a hottie... Hmmm... has potential. (This is coming from someone who isn't really a Farscape fan, BTW. Only saw the miniseries, but I did enjoy that. Tried again to watch eps of the series, couldn't get into it. Strange.) What was I saying? Oh. Yes. Ben's a Hottie. I gotta stop, this is the wrong thread for that, isn't it!

As for Sam & Jack ship and their future over the next Stargate Year...
                Spoiler:
                I'll hazzard a prediction, since I was pretty close with my expectations for this last year. I was also right about RDA being unable to resist coming back to have fun with Stargate once in a while! Hee Heeee! So with all things in consideration--spoilers, babies, retirements, and knowing how these things tend to play out--I'm gonna take a wild leap through the Quantom Shipper Mirror and speed thru season nine in ShipFastFoward.

Spoiler:
                Beginning of season nine, rda makes a couple of brief appearances in the earliest eps. Easing him out, rather than jerking abruptly. The fact that Sam is very much a part of the promos for the "new SG1", I have no doubt we'll hear some very interesting reports of her activities... Wonder who she'll report too? Since her absence is likely increased, I wouldn't be surprised to get a sniglet an ep or two before she returns. As Jack is supposedly very much "alive and active" in the Stargate Universe (as alive as Cassie? Probably a bit of General Hammond too!) we'll get mention of Jack as well as Sam. Sam returns, at last, with a word or six about her *extended leave* (which we only wish were for a honeymoon...) before the Big Emergency takes over.

Spoiler:
                And for completely wild and random speculation, I'm more inclined than ever to believe we'll get a couple of guest appearances with RDA towards the end of the season, maybe even the finale. If it's the Series Finale and Goodbye SG1 FOREVER, I sure hope he's there for it! And we will at long last get that big passionate REAL Sam & Jack, in the REAL timeline WITHOUT alien influence, drugging, or any other depraved deviations making it the very moment we are really hoping and praying and otherwise impatiently waiting for. It's the only thing keeping me tuning in--to reruns, new eps come July, even Fandom-- Hope we'll still see further development, however slight, in the relationship between our favorite characters.

So here's to Season Nine, To Sam & Jack, and to all the Fantabulous Shippers:

SHIP SHIP HOORAY!

SHIP SHIP HOORAY!
                SHIP SHIP HOORAY!

{Stepping off soapbox, passing the megaphone, and running back into the shadows of lurkdom with some end of season 8 fics to keep me sane until this production is over... )
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by patsbabe
                  You know what would be cool. if they redid the sceane from 801 wth Sam & Tealc. Where T. Asks how is O'Neill and instead of having to think and justify her relationship like she did when he asked about pete sam just goes of into a babble of how happy she is untill she gets embarsed about talking so freely to T. and he just does his eyebrow lift while trying not to laugh at her.and says indeed! God they could make that so funny if they wanted to!
                  I love this scene !! it's a very funny one and that's true that this kind of scene talking about the right person this time could be awesome !!

thanks Rogue! nice little pic always good to see

Sue Kay, I wish you good luck for your web design thing and really hope you feel better..I think this is a good song and woud make a very good vid !! caty you know what you have to do now!!
                  by the way Sue Kay thanks for the observations they are very helpful and remind us all the good things and details which can give us hope for season9 thanks

Comment

Hey guy's

I took time away from the business of my RL to come in and see how everything is going! It's been a good day and I am now officially a uni student!

I have read a few pages and I just want to say...

(((((SueKay)))))

Glad you are a bit better. I know how you feel! I have had rejections from uni's for what I originally wanted to do as well! So I had to find something else I wanted to do!

On the shippiness front. Beneath the surface is on now On sky 1. I love this episode! They still have that deep connection even with the memory stamp. And they are free to be with each other. Now if it were only that simple for Sam and Jack! I think I may just go and watch it now!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Happy Birthday, tpe78!!!

Have a SHIPPERIFIC day!!

Happy Birthday!
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Here's a song that I think sums up Sam and Jack ship...it's kinda angsty...and Caty...it'd make a great vid (hint hint)
                        The Corrs - Love Gives Love Takes
                        Just when I thought I was safe
                        You found me in my hiding place...
                        Thanx for the topic. Here is the lyrics for the Jesse McCartney song I can't stop raving about:
                        Why don't you kiss her:

We’re the best of friends and we share our secrets
                        She knows everything that is on my mind
                        Lately something’s changed as
                        I lie awake in my bed
                        A voice here inside my head
                        Softly says:

Why don’t kiss her?
                        Why don’t tell her?
                        Why don’t you let her see
                        The feelings that you hide
                        Cause she’ll never know
                        If you never show
                        The way you feel inside

Oh, I’m so afraid
                        To make that first move
                        Just a touch and we
                        Could cross the line
                        Everytime she’s here
                        I wanna never let her go
                        Confess to her what
                        my heart moves
                        Hold her close

What would she say?
                        I wonder would she just turn away
                        Or would she promise me
                        that she’s here to stay
                        it hurts me to wait
                        i keep asking my self

Why don’t kiss her?
                        (tell her love her)
                        Why don’t tell her?
                        (tell her you need her)
                        Why don’t you let her see
                        The feelings that you hide
                        Cause she’ll never know
                        If you never show
                        The way you feel inside
                        I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                        Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                        *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                        Jack: If only...
                        (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                          Happy Birthday!
                          happy b-day!!
                          I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                          Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                          *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                          Jack: If only...
                          (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen

You know, that's a Stargate I could've lived quite happily with. Can I add, if it went my way, Sam & Jack would've slowly started "taking the next step" (now *that's* a cliche even I can't stand!) right after Grace--those *Others* never even existed. Just imagine it folks... I know, I've said it before, but really... really look at the second half of season seven and all of eight without the *Other* storylines ever happening. Keep everything else just exactly the same, but take out the and they'd have been right about season eight. It would have been the best year ever. Especially if we add in some of those missed opportunities and editing room floor kissage!
                            I so agree with your post.
                            Spoiler:
                            Instead of using Grace to point Sam in the wrong direction, they should have used it to strenghten hers and Jacks relationship. The ship was there at the end of season 7, but it sunk when Jack ran out of the engine room. Heroes, Death Knell, Evolution all had major ship moments. Pete should have been a 1 ep fling. Why not, Jack has his flings. Your right season 8 would have been so much better without the tension between Jack and Sam.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              IMO, TPTB have dealt with J/S, it is over, done with. I don't think they want to reopen that can of worms by
                              Spoiler:
                              shipping Sam with someone else.
                              I agree with Rogue. I truly think TPTB think they have resolved all old storylines and will now be moving forward with the new cast. I seriously doubt that storylines will focus at all on past events. Shoot, they even have a new bad guy to fight!

HI EVERYONE!

Comment

(((((Shipper Family))))))

Thank you for all the hugs and all the green

Tracey - It's becoming more and more difficult for people to get into University up here in Scotland. Scotland's the one part of the UK that's crying out for immigrants, so they're given priority for University places as an incentive for people to come to Scotland. I don't grudge the immigrants places as everyone's entitled to a good, free education.

But it's the free part that's the problem. Since the introduction of top-up fees in England and Wales, the number of applicants to Scotland from England and Wales has shot up. The Scottish executive is wanting people to move to Scotland, so again, priority is on non-scots.

Then there's another factor...There are little or no entry requirements for mature students, so a lot of people are going back to education to get degrees. Again, I don't grudge this to anyone.

But...Entry requirements for under 21 year olds are getting higher each year...Mishy Mo got three As, a B and a C for her exams last year, then applied for a course that required just two A and got rejected. All in all...it's meaning fewer people my age are getting into University...I don't blame the immigrants, other Britons or Mature Students...I blame the government for their faulty policies that work to the detriment of people like me...I'm not the only one of my group who has not got to Uni.

And I've gone off at a tangent...sorry

I'm going to post my new fic soon, so I hope you'll enjoy! It's a ship fic with a VERY big twist, but it's shippy so that's the main thing.

I think we should have a mini-ship day...kinda like a smaller version of the main July event...whadaya all think????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X