X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    and if tptb decides to ship
    Spoiler:
    Vala/Daniel in season 9 I also will join the anti ship thread for that couple ...but Hopefully MS did say he was not interested in being part of any ship so tptb will leave it to that
    Yeah, I don't get the feeling that MS likes ANY ship in any long term form...but I like Vala (I love Claudia Black from Farscape days...and it's fun seeing her in a very non-Aeryn like role...so let's see what happens but I'm predicting a whole lot of nothing between the two of them (as far as something long term goes...
    Originally posted by Catysg1
    and as for Sam and Jack I'm not worried
    Spoiler:
    because the end of season 8 did point out that they were starting a relationship ..I'm pretty sure that Barrett and Orlin will be there for an interesting storyline but also for Sam letting know that she is taken ...I can only see it that way ..if one of them was asking her out ...and she will not say " I'm kind of seeing someone at the moment" but more something like " I have been in love with someone for a long time and I'm now in a relationship with that man ...and oh so very happy "
    And for those that would say how silly they'd use the same plot device two times in the same season (that being two men from her past possibly hitting on her) for the purpose of reinforcing the J/S ship and giving Sam the chance to say something like, "That's sweet (fill in name of loser)...but sorry I'm involved with someone," ...may I please direct your attention to Full Alert and Citizen Joe, where Jack's house was broken into TWICE ...and they even made a joke about it!

Jack: He's a barber.

Daniel: Broke into your house?

Jack: Yeah.

Daniel: Second week in a row.

Jack: Mm-hmm.

Daniel (pointedly): Alarm.

Jack: I'm thinkin' dog.

Joe: You could try locking your front door.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

And although Citizen Joe was not a shippy episode per se, it was a really good clip show (but then, I LIKE clip shows) with some nice shippy moments...

For instance:

Sam's non-work related call to Jack (or did he call her?? Hmmm...):

Jack's reaction to Joe's telling him he won't breathe a word about his feelings for (dot dot dot)

And then there's Sam's reaction to Joe bringing up that "whole Pete Shanahan thing"...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Ten weeks til July......10 long, long weeks!

Comment

I would like to thank all the people here in the past who have green repped me, and especially SueKay who has finally tipped the scales and made me a system lord! Mwahahaha!!
          On an On Topic Note:
          Spoiler:
          I have a hard time believing they'd really go down the Barrett/Sam/Orlin road... but then, I had a hard time believing Sam Carter would really say yes to a man who walked out on her just because she couldn't tell him about her work... so I'll wait and see...

I keep meaning to write a future set fic based on the limited spoilers at our disposal but... I dunno. Moebius II was, for me
          Spoiler:
          Such a let down!! I needed a bit more closure than what we got, after and from what I've read on the spoiler front, we ain't gettin' it.

My first decree as a System Lord is therefore:
          Sam/Jack Kiss (real life, not under alien/drug influence, not under pain of torture/death etc) in season 9!!

Comment

Thank you Uber for all those Citizen Joe pics Nice to see
            Spoiler:
            Sam and Jack on the phone and Jack's reaction to Joe 's little comments on somebody's feelings

Caty

Comment

I don't mean to interrupt the thread thought, but has anyone tried to use the Fan Fic search in the last couple of days? Suddenly, when I ask it to look for stories posted in the last 30 days, it comes up with only two results!!!!

I know I've posted something in the last 30 days, and so have Shimmering Star and Uber. But they're not showing up in the quick search. Can anyone tell me what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                I don't mean to interrupt the thread thought, but has anyone tried to use the Fan Fic search in the last couple of days? Suddenly, when I ask it to look for stories posted in the last 30 days, it comes up with only two results!!!!

I know I've posted something in the last 30 days, and so have Shimmering Star and Uber. But they're not showing up in the quick search. Can anyone tell me what's up?
                Um...actually, I've not posted anything to the Fan Fic section of the site yet

I guess I wanted to see what kind of response I got for my stories before REALLY opening up and posting them on GW... I know. I'm a coward.

btw, did you get my email sg-1fanintn???

Comment

So much for
                  Spoiler:
                  wrapping up the old story lines Lunar.I was afraid of this happening and I mentioned it Yesterday.TPTB are bringing back every one of Sam's Man Friends.The've come running since Jack is not going to be around.Even if Sam does not get involved with them and I doubt she will it will look pathetic watching all the Male guest Star's falling for Sam once again.Good Luck to all those watching Season 9.Your going to need it.I admire your courage.

Comment

Rogue it's only a matter of time before we see
                    Spoiler:
                    Joe Martouf and Narim.TPTB are eating this up.They Love to mess with the Shippers.This is why I'am putting a stop to the Madness.Jack is pretty much gone and TPTB are bringing back every Male guest Star who is in Love with Sam and there will probaly be new guest Stars.Season 9 sounds great.Very little Jack no Sam and Jack Ship and the same annoying Male guest stars who never saw another Beautiful Women besides Sam.Season 9 sounds 10 times worse than Season 8 and that's saying something.

Comment

sueKay
                      Spoiler:
                      Season 9 sounds like a total Nightmare.I'am way beyond Swaying.I was going to watch some of Episode 1 and 3 with Jack but now I'am not sure I can even watch the Jack parts.It just seems like Season 8 was everyday brings more Bad News about Season 9.TPTB seem to be on a Mission to destroy the Sam and Jack Ship for Good.It's bad enough we may get no Sam and Jack at all and now it's back to Sam and the guest Star of the week.If I was an Actor I would not want this for my Character.

Comment

hehehehe Thanks for the Clips Uber!
                        Maybe Jack left he's door unlocked because he was waiting for Sam Pulling at strings here I know.

Comment

Agree with ya Ses110 that it is getting old. TPTB need to stop pulling at us were only human!!!
                          For me no ship in S9 then no money from me

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                            Agree with ya Ses110 that it is getting old. TPTB need to stop pulling at us were only human!!!
                            For me no ship in S9 then no money from me
                            I have already decided I am not buying season 8. I am not spending $40 for Reckoning 2 and a "always".
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Cassie I'am getting to old for this.IMO
                              Spoiler:
                              the Show and the Sam character are becoming sad.I want to remember the Show and the Sam character for what it was.I think Jack is lucky to be away in DC.It will be better for his long term Mental Health.I hate to say this but I now understand why Pete moved so fast.Pete knew like the rest of us the next Guy was right around the corner.TPTB keep saying they want to go in a new direction for Season 9 so why are all these old characters showing up?Why not bring back some of these characters and stories when RDA was still on a full schedule?This is also the same group who said Season 8 would be the best.
                              Last edited by ses110; 17 April 2005, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Cassie I'am getting to old for this.IMO
                                Spoiler:
                                the Show and the Sam character are becoming sad.I want to remember the Show and the Sam character for what it was.I think Jack is lucky to be away in DC.It will be better for his long term Mental Health.I hate to say this but I now understand why Pete moved so fast.Pete knew like the rest of us the next Guy was right around the corner.
                                What is really sad is
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam's character will take a hit to advance the story line. I have gone to other threads and there are some really horrible things said about Sam. One said she was stalking her CO and it just got worse from there.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X