X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    They are both dead but you never know !!! I thought
    Spoiler:
    Orlin was dead too ..but I suppose he only ascended ...still don't understand why Sam was so sad at the end then !!!!

Caty
    Well we assume they are dead, but they didn't actually show them dying.
    Narim could have escaped to another planet and Joe could be a prisioner.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Cathy, Thanks!!!! just what I needed to recover from heart attack....

But after the vid, still can't breath, so, so, good (RDA, where are you?)

Carolina

PS: That last hug in your vid, where is it from?

the 2 last hugs in "My Baby you" are
      Spoiler:
      from fire and water and Moebius

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Well we assume they are dead, but they didn't actually show them dying.
        Narim could have escaped to another planet and Joe could be a prisioner.

True

Caty

Comment

thanks guys !! I felt a little pessimistic yesterday but I feel much more better now !!

a few messages, a few vids and some fan fic...the perfect recipe for an optimistic shippy day !!

I really do hope
          Spoiler:
          AT filmed some shots for season 9 and that they will use them during the 3first episodes...because it would be so sad if she doesn't even say goodbye...(euh sorry, it's just an aurevoir !! )...to Jack...

Caty, loved your Baal-kidnapping-Sam story! That is an episode I'd love to see !!!

and Uber I agree with you, I hope they'll show us Sam as a leader kicking butts !!The show was so melodrama in season8 !!! I want the SF BACK !!!!!

Comment

the 2 last hugs in "My Baby you" are
            Spoiler:
            from fire and water and Moebius

Caty
            Thanks! I had the
            Spoiler:
            Moebius
            under control, I mean, how can we forget but
            Spoiler:
            Fire & Water
            had me totally lost, since it happened let's say before shipping started for real.... can you imagine that hug happening after D/C Ahhhhhh, definitely it would have been out of this world.

I just finished to watch Lost City's Commentaries and they said that the first "shippy" moment was non scripted, it came from the chemistry between RDA/AT.... In out of Mind when they hugged, it was so meaningful that it opened all the possibilities and it was when the produceres and writers started considering that "there could be something there"
            Last edited by LOL4JACK; 17 April 2005, 08:07 AM. Reason: Spelling :o ... english is my 2nd language

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Lonely star congrats!!!! Your a Mature Symbiote!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hey there!

How are we all????

Re: season nine spoilers
                Spoiler:
                *sticks fingers in ears*

la la la la la la la la

Who are Orlin and Barrett????

I hope Barrett's just there so that Sam can say "sorry...I'm seeing someone."

But as sad as this is for me to admit...my interest in Stargate is swaying...I'm just...I dunno...too tired to really care anymore.

Saying that...if they're going to Ship Daniel/Vala...I may start an anti-shipping thread...cos that would be a kick in the teeth to us.

On a happier note...I'm writing a new fanfic...it's an AU, but I hope you'll like it...I'm going to do the same as MB...write it in big chunks rather than seperate chapters, as when I do that, I rarely start writing again.

Righto...I'll get on and write and I'll pop in later.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Lonely star congrats!!!! Your a Mature Symbiote!!!!!!!
                  (((((LOL4JACK)))))))
                  wow !! I haven't noticed !!! YAY !!!! Thanks !!!!

caty your vids rock !!!! love them but there are SO many !!!

SueKay hope you'll finish your fan fic soon!! i'm looking forward reading it !!!
                  have a good shippy day everyone...and YAY for my mature symbiote !!!

Comment

Hey all!

Taking time off from my uni preparations to come and say hey!

I have read some the spoilers for season 9 and I have to say it is getting a little annoying...
                    Spoiler:
                    Why bring Orlin and Barrett back! Although Barrett isn't as bad and it would be a real plus if he asked her out only for her to say, 'I am seeing someone'. 'Cos obviously it wouldn't be Pete so it would be Jack (we hope lol)! And I agree with Lunar about if tptb start with Daniel/Vala ship, it would be a huge kick in the teeth! And I think a lot of people would have a few words to say about it too!

Oh and Caty, you have a sig back! That is very cool, glad you decided to have one again! Oh and I am just catching up on all the new vids you have done!

Oh and one last thing. Thank you to everyone who gave me some rep points. I now have my first radioactive block!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

(((((Tracey)))))))

Good luck with Uni!

Caty - lovin the sig pic, but I've decided to pack in fandom after all...I've just not got enough time anymore.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        (((((Tracey)))))))

Good luck with Uni!

Caty - lovin the sig pic, but I've decided to pack in fandom after all...I've just not got enough time anymore.
                        (((((((SueKay)))))))))

I wanted to rep you but I have to spread some more love before I can!

Thank you! I am so nervous about tomorrow. I don't have to enroll until 2pm though so it's not so bad! I think I shall watch some shippy episodes soon to calm me down a bit!

Oh and cool you are writing a new fic, can't wait to read it!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Yeah, now all we need is Narim and Joe to show up.
                          It's funny you should say that because I posted this on the Sam's a Great Character Thread yesterday...

It's funny...because we were speaking openly about what's being proposed openly and no one was really using spoiler tags....

But I'll be a good little System Lord and use them here:

I hope it will be
                          Spoiler:
                          Orlin
                          but of course it depends on
                          Spoiler:
                          Sean Patrick Flannery's
                          schedule...

I think I'd be disappointed if it were just "another"
                          Spoiler:
                          ancient
                          since there's an established relationship/rapport between the two...and now with the political structure on earth changing so rapidly and with Carter the head of the team, things are different now and it would be neat to see how they'd relate to each other now.

Then of course there's the whole personal relationship thing...so what is next year going to be? Resurrect all of Carter's woulda coulda shoulda boyfriends??? Who's next on the list?

Narim?

Martouf???

Or maybe Pete can make a return visit. Oh wait, Joe Mallozzi said that there's no plans to bring back Pete unless Sam has a change of heart. (thankfully, he said "Just kidding" afterwards).

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                            Hey all!

Taking time off from my uni preparations to come and say hey!

I have read some the spoilers for season 9 and I have to say it is getting a little annoying...
                            Spoiler:
                            Why bring Orlin and Barrett back! Although Barrett isn't as bad and it would be a real plus if he asked her out only for her to say, 'I am seeing someone'. 'Cos obviously it wouldn't be Pete so it would be Jack (we hope lol)! And I agree with Lunar about if tptb start with Daniel/Vala ship, it would be a huge kick in the teeth! And I think a lot of people would have a few words to say about it too!

Oh and Caty, you have a sig back! That is very cool, glad you decided to have one again! Oh and I am just catching up on all the new vids you have done!

Oh and one last thing. Thank you to everyone who gave me some rep points. I now have my first radioactive block!

~Tracey~

Hi ((((((((((Tracey))))))))))))))

Congrats on your green radioactive
                            Yeah decided to put bit of colour in my sig with some of my collages to show the ship that I like ..Unfortunatlely I couldn't not fit them all .

and if tptb decides to ship
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala/Daniel in season 9 I also will join the anti ship thread for that couple ...but Hopefully MS did say he was not interested in being part of any ship so tptb will leave it to that

and as for Sam and Jack I'm not worried
                            Spoiler:
                            because the end of season 8 did point out that they were starting a relationship ..I'm pretty sure that Barrett and Orlin will be there for an interesting storyline but also for Sam letting know that she is taken ...I can only see it that way ..if one of them was asking her out ...and she will not say " I'm kind of seeing someone at the moment" but more something like " I have been in love with someone for a long time and I'm now in a relationship with that man ...and oh so very happy "
                            Baa'l I think is only there I think to capture her may be in one episode where hopefully Daniel and Teal'c will contact Jack to let him know because he knows Baa'ls work of mind and will probably appear in that one because of the extreme situation his darling is in ..hehehehehe want to see that ...that will make my day ...and if we get an episode dedicated to Sam. Jack and Baa'l with some dramatic scenes ..and some shippy scenes ..then I may get season 9 DVD's ...but if we don't see Sam and Jack together somehow ..I won't get anything

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              It's funny you should say that because I posted this on the Sam's a Great Character Thread yesterday...

It's funny...because we were speaking openly about what's being proposed openly and no one was really using spoiler tags....

But I'll be a good little System Lord and use them here:

I hope it will be
                              Spoiler:
                              Orlin
                              but of course it depends on
                              Spoiler:
                              Sean Patrick Flannery's
                              schedule...

I think I'd be disappointed if it were just "another"
                              Spoiler:
                              ancient
                              since there's an established relationship/rapport between the two...and now with the political structure on earth changing so rapidly and with Carter the head of the team, things are different now and it would be neat to see how they'd relate to each other now.

Then of course there's the whole personal relationship thing...so what is next year going to be? Resurrect all of Carter's woulda coulda shoulda boyfriends??? Who's next on the list?

Narim?

Martouf???

Or maybe Pete can make a return visit. Oh wait, Joe Mallozzi said that there's no plans to bring back Pete unless Sam has a change of heart. (thankfully, he said "Just kidding" afterwards).
                              Martouff is really dead ..so he is out ..Shame they had to kill his character ..I really liked all the episodes he was in ..He was a sweetie ..and Jack was always a bit agitated when Martouff was around Sam

Caty

Comment

Hi ((((((((((Tracey))))))))))))))

Congrats on your green radioactive
                                Yeah decided to put bit of colour in my sig with some of my collages to show the ship that I like ..Unfortunatlely I couldn't not fit them all .

and if tptb decides to ship
                                Spoiler:
                                Vala/Daniel in season 9 I also will join the anti ship thread for that couple ...but Hopefully MS did say he was not interested in being part of any ship so tptb will leave it to that

and as for Sam and Jack I'm not worried
                                Spoiler:
                                because the end of season 8 did point out that they were starting a relationship ..I'm pretty sure that Barrett and Orlin will be there for an interesting storyline but also for Sam letting know that she is taken ...I can only see it that way ..if one of them was asking her out ...and she will not say " I'm kind of seeing someone at the moment" but more something like " I have been in love with someone for a long time and I'm now in a relationship with that man ...and oh so very happy "
                                Baa'l I think is only there I think to capture her may be in one episode where hopefully Daniel and Teal'c will contact Jack to let him know because he knows Baa'ls work of mind and will probably appear in that one because of the extreme situation his darling is in ..hehehehehe want to see that ...that will make my day ...and if we get an episode dedicated to Sam. Jack and Baa'l with some dramatic scenes ..and some shippy scenes ..then I may get season 9 DVD's ...but if we don't see Sam and Jack together somehow ..I won't get anything

Caty
                                (((((((Caty)))))))))

Thank you... you were the one who gave me it!
                                They are really nice sigs. It was about time you had a Sam and Jack on there too! I missed that! Aaawww, but at least you have the important ones!

You know I am in total agreement and I will be right there with you
                                Spoiler:
                                I will join the anti ship thread for them as well 'cos it would just not be fair if they shoved Daniel/Vala ship down our throats when they hardly ever did it with Sam and Jack! Yeah I remember he said that so *fingers crossed*!

I am not so much worried about Sam and Jack either, it is just that it is annoying bringing people back who like Sam...
                                Spoiler:
                                but who knows, they could end up being good stories. I guess we just have to wait and see how it all pans out! LOL! Now that would be so cool if Sam got to say that to Barrett! Caty, you should put you tptb hat back on and pitch the idea to the other ptb!
                                I am not worried about Ba'al either. And I think he is pretty cute so it will be nice to see him back! Yeah I would love to see that too. I am not holding my breath but I still have both fingers crossed (very tightly) that we will get a Sam and Jack scene!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X