Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I edited my photos in Photoshop, then droped the series of three into a black box in Publisher. Then, I added the line of text, converted it to a .pdf, reopened it in Photoshop; then cropped it, flattened it and saved it.

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 15 April 2005, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      I edited my photos in Photoshop, then droped the series of three into a black box in Publisher. Then, I added the line of text, converted it to a .pdf, reopened it in Photoshop; then cropped it, flattened it and saved it.

ok !!! I may need a little more time then !!
      Marion

Comment

Welcome Marian!

You won't be lonely here (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Athough I get the feeling this post is going to echo for a while

I don't really have much else to say today ... yet so I'm gonna read some more ff
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Nope, sorry he is mine.

Have ya'll seen the new spoilers
          Spoiler:
          Agent Barrett is back, working with Sam. I wonder if he is going to ask her out again?
          well, if he does, this could be the (spoilers for s9's Ex Deus Machina)
          Spoiler:
          perfect opportunity for sam to say, "can't, barrett, i'm involved with someone.". barrett will say...

barrett: "again?"

(sam smiles and nods)

barrett: "who?"

sam: "guess."

barrett: "o'neill?"

sam: "how'd you know?"

barrett: "saw the chemistry between you."

sam: "is this going to be a problem between us?"

barrett: "nope. but tell me... will i ever get a chance to take you out?"

sam: "you mean when i'm done with jack?"

(barrett nods)

sam: "ain't going to happen."

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

hey ÜberSG-1Fan,

any hint to as when part 3 will be finished? Good story so far. Love the shippy fic here, bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by shortiedu
              hey ÜberSG-1Fan,

any hint to as when part 3 will be finished? Good story so far. Love the shippy fic here, bring it on!
              Thank you! Be sure to post a review if you haven't already...

Real life's been kicking me in the tail this week. I've been working on a major video production for one of my clients (although I'd prefer to work on either part 3 of the story or the shippy music vid I've been laying out for the past 3 weeks)...

So...hopefully, the answer is SOON!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                so about Threads I really
                Spoiler:
                enjoy the backyard scene ! it's so cute...love how jack reacts with his beer and the look and deception in Sam's face when Kerry shows up... personaly i think Kerry doesn't need more to get the truth...Jack and Sam are meant to be together and I think she knew it and feel the tension very quickly, I wasn't very surprised when she pays Jack a little visit in his office ;-)

about Moebius I think it
                Spoiler:
                wasn't really a season finale, I was expected a little better but I had a lot of fun! ;-) love AT acting and the kisses of course even if i'm still waiting for the REAL one...as I suppose you guys are...I don't really consider the two of them together but on the good way...I hope we'll have our "visual victory" in season 9...
                *waves* Welcome!
                RE: Threads
                Spoiler:
                I, too love how Jack reacts with the beer - spilling it all over the place Very amusing and shows how unnerved he is that Sam's showed up to finally tell him something oh so very important, and he's got another woman in the house! Not that I didn't like Kerry, because I did, she only stayed for 1 ep and told Jack to retire to be with Sam, what's not to like?

RE: Moebius
                Spoiler:
                I have to agree, as a season finale Threads fits much better, but Moebius was oh so very funny! AT was brilliant as geeky!Sam. And yes we got a cute kiss, (the 'in a minute' bit was especially great!) but still not the real Sam and Jack, but hopefully someday...
                Uncontrolled Destiny
                My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Welcome Marian and other newbies !!

I just rewatch the episode where Jack stole a disarming device from the Tollan. Carter said to him: Sir you aren't ackting like yourself
                  O'Neill said: no Carter I haven't been acting like myself since I met you !!!!!! he went way out of line there !!!!
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Heya!

How are all the shippers this fine day?????

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!

and

WELCOME BACK TO SHEL AND ANY OTHER SHIPPERS WHO HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!

Me? I'm not holding my breath for s9 spoilers, and I don't think I'll be around much once the people who are at the convention come back.

BUT...

I've worked out my money and....

guess who's going to Vancouver next year!

*nods head vigorously*

ME!

Anywho...I've been watching a lot of old eps over the last few days, and Emancipation left me wondering something...

Sam: "What a relief, I have never been so happy to see you guys."

Jack: "Oh, sure you have, remember that time on P3X-595, you drank that stuff that made you take off..."

Sam: "We won't get into that now.

Hee hee hee...wonder what happened there????
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

First of all....WELCOME lonely_star!!!!
                      I hope we see more of you!
                      And I totally agree with your points from Moebius and Threads!

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      Welcome Marian and other newbies !!

I just rewatch the episode where Jack stole a disarming device from the Tollan. Carter said to him: Sir you aren't ackting like yourself
                      O'Neill said: no Carter I haven't been acting like myself since I met you !!!!!! he went way out of line there !!!!
                      Hi Anubis!

The episode you are talking about is "Shades of Gray" I think. I remember watching it and when he looked at Sam and said those words I thought to myself..."OUCH! That hurt!" But in the end we all know that it was a charade that he had to put on. In fact it probably was hard for him to say those words and to see her face after he did. Even though Sam knew it was just an act at the end of the episode, and that he had to be mean to be believable, it would have been nice to have Jack say, "Hey Carter, I didn't mean what I said earlier and I'm sorry I snapped at you.......it was all part of the act." Or something like that.

Hey Oma !! I was the one who repped you the other night! I just barely figured out how to do all the rep stuff and so I went on a frenzy and started repping everyone until I couldn't anymore! I even got a dinger the other night too.....I felt kinda special that someone thought that my post was offensive...hahahaha.

Have a good day shippers!!!

~*~Emilee~*~
                      Last edited by Emilee108; 16 April 2005, 04:36 AM.

Comment

I've spent half the morning reading ff's (what else are Saturday's for )

Before the end of S8 I was always a bit wary of reading RST ones, mainly cos it didn't fit with the characters. Sam & Jack have spent so long tip toeing around their relationship, I couldn't quite feel comfortable reading about them in a relationship - is that screwed up or what for a shipper

But now
                        Spoiler:
                        the door is open, and considering the fact that ship will be few and far between if at all in S9, I'm beginning to get a new appreciation for RST fics. - gotta get my shippy fix from somewhere

I'm even finding them quite cathartic in helping me to get excited for S9. I'm gonna miss Jack emensely, and Sam in the first few eps, but knowing that they are together - even if it's not mentioned in the show again, is extremely satisfying and heart warming So I think I can handle the new line up.

The Ba'al spoiler makes me very happy too
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippy Family !!! I've been reading you for a long time now !! and I enjoyed it a lot!! I've finally decided to join you !! I have the feeling to know you all now ! so I'm gonna present myself so you can know me better :-)

My name is Marion, I'm french,I am studying in Minnesota (yay for jack's cabin !!!) and I'm a SHIPPER of course !!!

Sam and Jack FOREVER ;-) even for season 9 !!

I agree it doesn't look so good for the next season but i'll give it a chance and anyway in my heart and yours (and the fanfic ;-) ) they'll ALWAYS be together !!

so hope I'll have fun with my new family and that we'll hear soon from the Con !!!
                          sorry if I don't use the forum as I'm supposed to...don't dinf me yet, I'm a poor new little french new shippy...hehe)

Hello there and welcome to the family.
                          sigpic

Comment

We survived a Pete !! we can survive anything !!!!
                            Yeah sure ya betcha!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              well, if he does, this could be the (spoilers for s9's Ex Deus Machina)
                              Spoiler:
                              perfect opportunity for sam to say, "can't, barrett, i'm involved with someone.". barrett will say...

barrett: "again?"

(sam smiles and nods)

barrett: "who?"

sam: "guess."

barrett: "o'neill?"

sam: "how'd you know?"

barrett: "saw the chemistry between you."

sam: "is this going to be a problem between us?"

barrett: "nope. but tell me... will i ever get a chance to take you out?"

sam: "you mean when i'm done with jack?"

(barrett nods)

sam: "ain't going to happen."

sally
                              This is definitely the episode I want to see!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Thank you! Be sure to post a review if you haven't already...

Real life's been kicking me in the tail this week. I've been working on a major video production for one of my clients (although I'd prefer to work on either part 3 of the story or the shippy music vid I've been laying out for the past 3 weeks)...

So...hopefully, the answer is SOON!!!

Never mind all this real life rubbish...we need part three NOW!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X