• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
    I actually found the part
    Spoiler:
    where she slipped and said "love" was really sweet
    Who could blame her?
    ???

To what are you referring, my friend Hex.FTB.enabled?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The Sci-Fi website had Zero Hour listed for tonight! (I know GW had icon, but they were one off last week). Stupid Icon, I wanted to see more Jack and that nice shippy moment at the end. I've had a crappy week, I was looking forward to that. *growl*

According to my TV Guide "Zero Hour" comes on next week ... sorry Right now they are showing "Icon" where I live.

GW has been off for several weeks now for the weekend episode (although they were correct tonight). I have gotten where I just check with TV Guide before I get my hopes up too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        ???

To what are you referring, my friend Hex.FTB.enabled?
        Hurray for transcripts! I was referring to
        Spoiler:
        the part where Kerry is breaking up with Jack she says, "You have issues. It's OK -- we all do. There's just one big one in particular that I don't think I can love with. (Jack raises his eyebrows. Kerry flinches and corrects herself.) Live with."
        Even as a long-time shipper, I still went awwwww.
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Spoiler:
          the part where Kerry is breaking up with Jack she says, "You have issues. It's OK -- we all do. There's just one big one in particular that I don't think I can love with. (Jack raises his eyebrows. Kerry flinches and corrects herself.) Live with."
          Gotcha...

When you said "she" I thought you were talking about Sam...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Spoiler:

I think that is why so many fans were okay with Kerry's presences ... well that
            Spoiler:
            and the fact her relationship with Jack didn't last longer than one episode.

Comment

Agreed. Pete was annoying and a bit creepy from the beginning, that made him harder to accept down the line, except for obvious reasons. Kerry seemed like a cool chick, and yes, the 1-ep status helps.
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Hi Shippy Family !!! I've been reading you for a long time now !! and I enjoyed it a lot!! I've finally decided to join you !! I have the feeling to know you all now ! so I'm gonna present myself so you can know me better :-)

My name is Marion, I'm french,I am studying in Minnesota (yay for jack's cabin !!!) and I'm a SHIPPER of course !!!

Sam and Jack FOREVER ;-) even for season 9 !!

I agree it doesn't look so good for the next season but i'll give it a chance and anyway in my heart and yours (and the fanfic ;-) ) they'll ALWAYS be together !!

so hope I'll have fun with my new family and that we'll hear soon from the Con !!!
                sorry if I don't use the forum as I'm supposed to...don't dinf me yet, I'm a poor new little french new shippy...hehe)

Comment

oh and just to say a little bit about my shipper taste, I like a lot the hug at the end of heroes !!! I think it's too cute how jack looks at sam's lips... wow!!!!

i'll tell you my opinion about threads and moebius as soon as I know how to "highlight" the spoilers...if someone could explain me ;-)

sue kay, mei mei, caty, LOVE your different fan fics, videos and pictures !!!! ;-) keep going !! you guys rock !! (and others but can't remember the names )

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                    oh and just to say a little bit about my shipper taste, I like a lot the hug at the end of heroes !!! I think it's too cute how jack looks at sam's lips... wow!!!!

i'll tell you my opinion about threads and moebius as soon as I know how to "highlight" the spoilers...if someone could explain me ;-)

sue kay, mei mei, caty, LOVE your different fan fics, videos and pictures !!!! ;-) keep going !! you guys rock !! (and others but can't remember the names )

Hi and Welcome !!!

for spoilers type [ Spoiler ] (without the spaces) text here and then end with [ /spoiler ] (again without the spaces). You can preview your post and it should look like
                    Spoiler:
                    juicy details on the episodes that some people haven't seen yet

Comment

thanks !!!
                      I don't want to screw up so i'm gonna try first
                      Spoiler:
                      I'd be glad to make an omelet with Potatoe head ;-)

Comment

Welcome lonely_star! We're happy to have you here!

We take all types in the shipper forum...French, British, Australian, Tennessean... (that's where I'm from...Tennessee)

Be sure to read the fanfic (especially mine...just look at my signature for the links and remember to post a review!!!) and watch all the videos and...most importantly...

HAVE FUN!

That's an order.

Comment

Welcome Shipper Marion!!!! and I'm sure you'll get lots of (((((((((( ))))))))))), it's the SHIPPER FAMILY! thread and I can't stop saying that I love it here.

Carolina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

YAY !!! it worked ! :-)
                            cool !!

so about Threads I really
                            Spoiler:
                            enjoy the backyard scene ! it's so cute...love how jack reacts with his beer and the look and deception in Sam's face when Kerry shows up... personaly i think Kerry doesn't need more to get the truth...Jack and Sam are meant to be together and I think she knew it and feel the tension very quickly, I wasn't very surprised when she pays Jack a little visit in his office ;-)

about Moebius I think it
                            Spoiler:
                            wasn't really a season finale, I was expected a little better but I had a lot of fun! ;-) love AT acting and the kisses of course even if i'm still waiting for the REAL one...as I suppose you guys are...I don't really consider the two of them together but on the good way...I hope we'll have our "visual victory" in season 9...

still can't believe RDA
                            Spoiler:
                            is leaving... I'm glad for his family but sad for ours !! :-( anyway we will survive !!! we survived a Pete !! we can survive anything !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Welcome lonely_star! We're happy to have you here!
                              have fun
                              That's an order.

yes sir ;-)

by the way I've already read your fic and loved them !! it took me a long time but I really enjoyed them and I'm looking for the continuation (end)
                              It's the best way to practice my english ;-)

have you guys read good fics about Threads or Moebius?

thanks for your welcome and you can be sure I'll have a lot of fun ! I already have !!!

Comment

i'm gonna sleep now
                                I wish you all a good night and I hope we will get up with fresh news from the Con ! I'll try to have a sig soon
                                (can you, guys say me what software use to edit pictures? and make cool effects?)

Comment

Working...
                                X