X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Well, if
    Spoiler:
    he does ask Sam out, she'll need to very politely decline and tell him she's already in a relationship--with Jack!

Thanks everyone for the green - you guys are the greatest!
    (((((shipper family)))))
    [/QUOTE]

I wish that right off the bat with Sam's first appearance in S9,
    Spoiler:
    she defines her parameters--she's taken!!! On the other hand TPTB have a way of messing up things. The next ep afte Sha're dies (I think) Daniel gets interested in someone. And Teal'c sleeps with Krista just before "Sacrifices" and the reappearance of Ishta.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      Well, if
      Spoiler:
      he does ask Sam out, she'll need to very politely decline and tell him she's already in a relationship--with Jack!

Thanks everyone for the green - you guys are the greatest!
      (((((shipper family)))))
      [/QUOTE]

Sam: Forget it Barrett, I'm taken!"
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Yay, Zero Hour tonight. It'll help the withdrawl to have a Jack-centric episode. And there's that cute shippy scene at the end.
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Hopefully, she turned him down once for the Spudster. I don't know what Sam was thinking at the time. I really thought that when
          Spoiler:
          they introduced Agent Barrett, he was going to be Sams love interest, then out of the blue they brought in Pete. Agent Barrett would have been more believable and more of a threat to Jack.
          Ya I thought so too! I'm actually pretty happy that Agent Barrett wasn't Sam's love interest because it would be so hard to hate him.....sooo cute

Comment

"Secrets" also airs tonight. Love that ep. Jacob meeting his future Son in law!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
              "Secrets" also airs tonight. Love that ep. Jacob meeting his future Son in law!
              Really good ep. Jacob is so nosey, he knows Sam is working on something big. At this time I don't think he gives Jack a second thought. He knows he is dying and want to make sure Sam's dream of becoming a astronaut comes true. Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it. Both times he is dying, he makes sure his daughter is happy.
              Last edited by Rogue; 15 April 2005, 12:32 PM.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                New video : Love is All ( Marc Anthony)

Stunning song and stunning voice

Caty
                yeah a new video. I wondered when we got to see a new video. Caty I'll go watch it right now. can't wait
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  New video : Love is All ( Marc Anthony)

Stunning song and stunning voice

Caty
                  Comletely agree Caty, just to add, stunning vid too The clips are perfect for the lyrics.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here we go again.Anyone want to place bets
                    Spoiler:
                    Baal will tell Sam he Loves her just like Fifth.I do not want to rain on anyone Parade about Season 9 but I'am very Happy I'am not watching Season 9 so I do not have to put up with all the Guest Stars falling for Sam.I'am getting more enjoyment out of Fanfic then I got with the Show the last 2 Years and what we get from the Real Sam and Jack Ship wise will probably pale in comparison to Fanfic.

Comment

IMO, it would be better to have a scene where Sam and Jack actually get together, you know, like them telling eachother their feelings and their first kiss and stuff (if we can get RDA for an episode).....but it would be funny to have Sam talking about her and Jack doing things together.
                      BTW, I'm back from my mom's, YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        It would seem we have a MAD GREENER on the shipper thread! Yes, someone who is clearly overwhelmed with all manner of shippy goodness and lurve sees this one look on Jack's face and feels the urge to spread shippy greenage!!!

I get the sense they WANT to be anonymous though Oma-1...
                        To the <description deleted by poster> who dinged me for this post saying that it was OT (who I believe is the same <description deleted by poster> who dinged me for encouraging someone else to focus on ship and ignore <description deleted by poster> dingers), if you have the guts please PM me and tell me exactly how talking about shippy love and Jack's feelings for Sam is OFF TOPIC in the shippy thread...either that, or grow up.

And here's my shippy pic of the day:

Last edited by Uber; 15 April 2005, 05:52 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          And here's my shippy pic of the day:

I'm so glad we never got any words spoken from them in this scene. I know it was originally going to have dialogue, but it is so much better with just the looks between them. *happy shippy sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I logged on today for the first time in like, a week, and I almost died of a heart attack after looking through FOUR PAGES of the GD forum and not seeing the Shipper Family thread!!!! It scared the crap out of me; it was like being in the twilight zone. I started thinking Pete had somehow managed to ascend and altered reality or something.

Fortunately, I somehow managed to find this new sub-forum. But seriously guys, that wasn't funny. I'm under enough stress as it is with work and school and all...

Um...don't really have much to say 'bout Sam and Jack at the moment...still think they are IT, though, and those who don't think so are crazier than a 50lb bag of nuts.
                            Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

I just got a chance to see Caty's new videos. "Love is All" is the best ever!

Caty.....thank you for your continuing gifts to all your fellow shippers!

Comment

Any news from Vancouver? The convention did start today--right? I'm anxious for any tidbit on Sam/Jack...
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X