• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    hey Rogue

"I know-it's only rock and roll, but I like it"

pittsburghgirl
    like it, yes I do.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Auralan has posted some info re S9 so I'm gonna link it so all my lovely family gets to see it spoiler alert! It's not great news for the ship, but I will say this

If I find Ba'al first I'M KEEPING HIM!

Edit: This is so you know what SG1fanintn is talking about I HAD to go find out
      Nope, sorry he is mine.

Have ya'll seen the new spoilers
      Spoiler:
      Agent Barrett is back, working with Sam. I wonder if he is going to ask her out again?
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

From Rogue:

"Have ya'll seen the new spoilers
        Spoiler:
        Agent Barrett is back, working with Sam. I wonder if he is going to ask her out again?
        [/QUOTE]

Well, if
        Spoiler:
        he does ask Sam out, she'll need to very politely decline and tell him she's already in a relationship--with Jack!

Thanks everyone for the green - you guys are the greatest!
        (((((shipper family)))))
        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          From Rogue:

Spoiler:

Well, if
          Spoiler:
          he does ask Sam out, she'll need to very politely decline and tell him she's already in a relationship--with Jack!

(((((shipper family)))))
          Hopefully, she turned him down once for the Spudster. I don't know what Sam was thinking at the time. I really thought that when
          Spoiler:
          they introduced Agent Barrett, he was going to be Sams love interest, then out of the blue they brought in Pete. Agent Barrett would have been more believable and more of a threat to Jack.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Hopefully, she turned him down once for the Spudster. I don't know what Sam was thinking at the time. I really thought that when
            Spoiler:
            they introduced Agent Barrett, he was going to be Sams love interest, then out of the blue they brought in Pete. Agent Barrett would have been more believable and more of a threat to Jack.
            absol-tootlie Rogue. I liked Malcom and I think he would have been a way better choice then the other guys they had attempted to pair her with.
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hi shipper family!
              *waves timidly*

I hope everyone is well!!
              I haven't been around for a while, but I hope I'll be sticking around more now!

SueKay & Caty, I'm so glad to see you're still here!!

Comment

To the lovely shipper who gave me rep points earlier, can you put your name at the end of your comment next time so I know who I'm smiling at The rep system doesn't put your sig on it. Thanks

No, that's not a sarcastic comment to any of you who thought I'd been dinged, its genuine

Sally - I cleared my in box for ya
                It would seem we have a MAD GREENER on the shipper thread! Yes, someone who is clearly overwhelmed with all manner of shippy goodness and lurve sees this one look on Jack's face and feels the urge to spread shippy greenage!!!

I get the sense they WANT to be anonymous though Oma-1...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  Hi shipper family!
                  *waves timidly*

I hope everyone is well!!
                  I haven't been around for a while, but I hope I'll be sticking around more now!

SueKay & Caty, I'm so glad to see you're still here!!
                  Same here !! I am glad too that they aren't gone.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

New video : Love is All ( Marc Anthony)

Stunning song and stunning voice

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                      absol-tootlie Rogue. I liked Malcom and I think he would have been a way better choice then the other guys they had attempted to pair her with.
                      Just joining in the thread *waves to fellow shippers*

Have to agree - I think Agent Barrett would have been a much better partner for Sam (before she gets with Jack, of course ) than Pete. Then again, would we have wanted her to be with someone she had more in common with? More of a threat to the ship? However, if she'd been with someone nicer and more suited to her than Pete and then chose Jack, it would have been brilliant

Talking about 100 days a wee while ago prompted me to watch Paradise Lost tonight. I really love this ep. Jack finds himself stranded off world - again. This time the company is a LOT better - for us shippy fans anyway , but this time, notice Jack's reaction...
                      I really like your comparison between 100 days and Paradise Lost, with Jack knowing he'd be rescued by Sam the second time, shows how their relationship has progressed and his faith in her is now complete. Also, Sam's breakdown is very emotional, and compared to her attempt to hide everything in 100 days, just shows how it's all too much for her and she can't keep her feelings hidden anymore despite her best efforts.

Oh, the shippiness *has urges to go watch PL now*
                      Uncontrolled Destiny
                      My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Spoiler:
                        Agreed. But I did kinda like Pete's character better.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Caty
                          A beautiful video, Caty! Thanks for sharing

I really liked the two hospital scenes you put together, one with Sam injured and the other with Jack. I also like the way you had Jack beamed up by Thor and then Sam beamed down - it worked really well

Plus it had all the lovely Threads and Moebius shippy goodness

Brilliant vid!

Edited to thank: The anonymous person who gave me a green!
                          Uncontrolled Destiny
                          My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Caty
                            Caty....have seen the vid twice....it is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing. You have such a romantic soul. Finding just the right song to express the love our Sam and Jack have for one another. As "always" Sam and Jack forever.

Comment

Caty
                              Love that Song and Love the Vid. Thanks Caty! So many, many shippy moments!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                                From Rogue:

Spoiler:
                                Well, if
                                Spoiler:

(((((shipper family)))))[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X