X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir

<snip>
    Is SciFi trying to drive away the viewers?
    As a long-time viewer of "The West Wing" I can tell you this. NBC has gotten its paws on the promo department of the Sci-Fi channel and subsequently ruined their promos.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon

I don't need to see them get married on screen, but it would be nice to have some sort of visual confirmation (a kiss would do me fine).
      Yeah, I'm not a big fan of this marriage-idea either.
      Don't know why, but it doesn't fit into the show IMO.
      But I like the idea, that they will marry some day (in not too far future.)
      I just don't want to see the marriage on the show...can't explain it...
      that just happens to be the way I feel about it.

I've read somewhere that techinically a spoiler? (highlight to read))[COLOR=White]season 9 is supposed to end with a huge cliffhanger, so I think that TPTB are really hoping for a season 10. If that happens, it would be nice to get more subtle references. The whole show doesn't have to be about the ship, but it's good to know it's there.
      I thought season 10 is almost assured?!?
      As far as I know, they are already in negotiation with the actors.
      I think I want a kiss in season 9 and then some subtle references in season 10.
      But I guess TPTB couldn't care less about what I want..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        Yeah, I'm not a big fan of this marriage-idea either.
        Don't know why, but it doesn't fit into the show IMO.
        But I like the idea, that they will marry some day (in not too far future.)
        I just don't want to see the marriage on the show...can't explain it...
        that just happens to be the way I feel about it.

I thought season 10 is almost assured?!?
        As far as I know, they are already in negotiation with the actors.
        I think I want a kiss in season 9 and then some subtle references in season 10.
        But I guess TPTB couldn't care less about what I want..LOL
        I can't say I'm surprised. If that's the case, there should be confirmation a lot earlier than there was for season 9, which is a good thing.

I like the idea that they will get married either sooner or later, but like you, I don't need to actually see it on screen. Perhaps Sam could wear a wedding ring or something (on her dog tags if not allowed on her finger)
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I'd rather have the ship definitely resolved and the show end than continue to be teased for seasons. I'm always concerned that the show will be canceled without having any on-screen resolution.
          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
            I'd rather have the ship definitely resolved and the show end than continue to be teased for seasons. I'm always concerned that the show will be canceled without having any on-screen resolution.
            I agree with you, which is why I suggested the kiss in season 9-so we know they are definitely togethet-and references thereafter. Assuming of course that RDA doesn't come back as a full time cast member in season 10 etc. In which case, we'll get RST.
            always and forever
            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn[B
              JACK: Isn't this a great way to spend the holiday weekend?
              SAM: Yep! I never knew I'd like fishing so much until we started meeting here!
              JACK: Yeah.....'specially since we have the place all to ourselves this time....
              SAM: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              JACK (reels in line, stands up, motions toward house and takes Sam's reel) : And we're walking......
              [/CENTER][/B]
              LOL...I just saw 2010 for the first time Friday night, and the whole tour scene had me ROTFLMAO because I used to be a museum tour guide. I was NEVER that perky, though, and I don't think I ever said "And we're walking."

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy
                Aww, it's wonderful!
                Love the way they look at each other! *sigh*
                From which episode are the caps?
                Threads... Jack says "well that"s good" and looks at her and she is smiling. It's just before
                Spoiler:
                Daniel comes back...naked ...again

congrats guys on the milestones..don't have time to post as much but I want to say to ÜberSG-1Fan : your vid is awesome ! I'm sure she'll like it a lot and I hope you'll make one about Sam and Jack soon...because personnaly I say Sam and Jack.. well actually it depends on how fast my fingers go on the pad personnaly I don't care because they are together anyway

oh oh I wanted to say that you guys have to relax a little too. this whole article thing and rumors about
                Spoiler:
                them braking up
                was kinda ridiculous to me. We haven't really seen them together rumors already begin...let's just stay optimistic a little and let's remember where we come from...what could arrive now we already had 8 years waing, several one another ...so come on let's squeeeeeeeeeeeee to the EDM thingy and let's wait and cross our fingers for RDA to return

Comment

Howdy folks!

Well...got sent home from work today...another £15 I'll miss out on...groan...

Found out I've DEFINITELY missed the cut off date for the amanda tapping contest submissions...double groan...

And just generally feeling down

I used to call it Jack and Sam...until I came here...Jack/Sam's my preference.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hm.. my opinion on one of the points that around at the moment..

I think I would prefer them to end the ship propery, and Im prepared to wait. I just hope they dont try and stetch it out too long... Id love to have SG going on for many more seasons, but if the storylines get weak and/or repetative, or it ends up that absolutely no one from the original cast is left at the end, it would break my heart for sure.

I just hope they know when to stop.
                    Sam&Jack
                    ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                    ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                    TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Ok, I just read my post from yesterday. I really was out of it.

I don't want a wedding. I don't know what I was thinking! A kiss would be enough. Like in the episode of The X-Files when Scully had her baby. A wedding would be too soap operaish. I've always said if I want to see a soap opera I'll watch Passions. Or read really cliche fanfiction.

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I'd like them to get married off-screen but then show the photos to EVERYONE!
                        sigpic

Comment

I really want to see Sam and Jack together but as with some of the others not too fused about the wedding, as for when it happens am not bothered as long as it happens. Would love to see how they get on as a couple because of the type of people they are and the lives they've lead. Im sure they'd be far from normal but after everything I would hope they have a very strong relationship

Haildorothy - agree with your comments about marriage and kids in fic as long as its done well and is realistic I dont mind it.

Suekay - what a bummer you got sent home early, that used to happen to me all the time in my last job.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I'd like them to get married off-screen but then show the photos to EVERYONE!

LOL.. yes!!
                            Because honestly, a wedding would be too much, but Id have to know what Sam would wear
                            Sam&Jack
                            ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                            TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

I got sent home because I felt faint...I'm not good with the heat and it was warm today...I'll tell you...bus drivers are complete <insert expletives> There's one driver who always slows down so you think he's stopping, then takes off, leaving you standing there...that happened today, so I ended up standing in the sun and heat for three quarters on an hour waiting on the next bus...was late for work...got into work and thought I was going to pass out.

groan

[/rl rant]

[on topic] SAM AND JACK, JACK AND SAM, SACK AND JAM, JAM AND SACK
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I got sent home because I felt faint...I'm not good with the heat and it was warm today...I'll tell you...bus drivers are complete <insert expletives> There's one driver who always slows down so you think he's stopping, then takes off, leaving you standing there...that happened today, so I ended up standing in the sun and heat for three quarters on an hour waiting on the next bus...was late for work...got into work and thought I was going to pass out.

groan

[/rl rant]

[on topic] SAM AND JACK, JACK AND SAM, SACK AND JAM, JAM AND SACK

((((sueKay)))))

I know the problem... I tend to faint quite often, because I have hypotension (or however this is called ).
                                I hate when that happens..it's SOOOO embarrassing!!!

Why didn't the bus driver stop for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X