Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to say since I already know the immediate fate of the series length-wise.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
      really??? how long???

SuSiE_SG1
      Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
        just a quick question for everyone, would you prefer the series to end at season 9 and get your sam and jack relationship in the very last episode, or would you prefer to have stargate go on for another few years without the sam and jack relationship, just have little hints here and there about them???
        Hey susie, I found you! :-)

I'd rather have it END and get my s/j because the ship is the main reason i watch the show anymore [ever since RDA minimized his time on the set, etc etc]
        "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
        and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

really, youd have it end, i would prefer to keep it going and have to look for little comments or things to try and prove that they are together, well because they are!

SuSiE_SG1
          Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

<snip>to try and prove that they are together, well because they are!
            LOL so true
            "ALWAYS"

SAM/JACK for sg1
            and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

just a quick question for everyone, would you prefer the series to end at season 9 and get your sam and jack relationship in the very last episode, or would you prefer to have stargate go on for another few years without the sam and jack relationship, just have little hints here and there about them???
              I'd rather have it end at the conclusion of S9. Well, actually, I'd *rather* it ended with S8, with the ship resolved on screen, but barring that, ending it now is the best I can hope for. A show shouldn't have to become more and more awful just for the $$ of TPTB.

SG1 deserves a respectable ending.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                I'd rather have it end at the conclusion of S9. Well, actually, I'd *rather* it ended with S8, with the ship resolved on screen, but barring that, ending it now is the best I can hope for. A show shouldn't have to become more and more awful just for the $$ of TPTB.

SG1 deserves a respectable ending.
                WELL SAID!!!

And i love your sig
                "ALWAYS"

SAM/JACK for sg1

Comment

I dont know, I'd rather have it end at the wonderfull Seasion 8 ... but keep going and have hints... then wen it ends, have lots of ship in the movie!!!
                  EQUINOX

Comment

Care to inlighten me?
                    EQUINOX

Comment

I would have prefered it end with Season 8. I hope it ends with this season. With everything being resoved! I just don't want the series to go the way of The X-Files. But it looks like it will. The only good part was Mulder and Scully were together in the end. I hope it is the same for Sam and Jack! Officially. As in a kiss. Or even better, a wedding!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

oh yes, do tell.
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I do however have two big -well-okay-fears that they will either:

a. drag this sucker out until the bitter end-that however long this series lasts-the tease will be on. (unless of course AT decides that 9 years is enough and she wants to be home with Olivia and maybe decide to have another baby while she can)
                          or
                          b. they are supposedly writing the cliff hanger like they are going to have a season 10-and they get cancelled and then nothing is resolved.

so which is worse?
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Stephen King just wrote an article about 'Lost', but I think some of the ideas can apply to 'Stargate' too.
                            "But they all [the shows] also face a huge problem, a.k.a. the Prime Network Directive: Thou Shall Not Kill the Cash Cow. That directive is what made the last season of 'The X-Files' so ignominious. There was no real closure; minus the continuing pressence of David Duchoveny, 'X-Files' blundered off into a swamp of black oil, and in that swamp it died."

"When a meal is perfectly cooked, it's time to take it out of the oven. And when a story is perfectly told, it's time to fade to black."

He was writing about how much he likes 'Lost", but hopes the network won't beat it to death, either.
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              I know this is OT, but I'm just stuck on this idea of
                              Spoiler:
                              Ba'al clones. Because, to get a true duplicate of Ba'al, you'd have to clone the host, then separately clone the Goa'uld, then implant the Goa'uld clone in the host clone.
                              It just sounds too weird of a concept to me.
                              I was wondering about that too Buc - I'm assuming that
                              Spoiler:
                              only the host was cloned so we have lots of Ba'al lookalikes (yum ) but without the flashing eyes and the real Ba'al gets to hide amongst them
                              . Although having not watched the ep yet, I don't know if I'm right ....

Ooh, another thing, do we get to hear - ya know, maybe I should just go visit the ep thread or contain my curiosity until I see it
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                If its appealing to you then do it. Ive never RP'd before but theres a first time for everything! Dont worry about not being around, everyone is really nice and we'll fit around you as and when Go on you know you want to.

And On Topic, do you say Sam and Jack or Jack and Sam ??? Just wondering!
                                Thanks for the pushing...I've just PMed Colonel Sharp to ask for a position

To be honest I can't choose.....I usually write Sam and Jack but Jack and Sam sounds better...I think...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X