• Show
Clear All

Love the new sig Suekay!

Sig by Suekay

come visit Stargate Intel

Comment

Oh yeah thats a good one Suekay

Comment

Found this...thought I'd share - check out the site too - it's great!

http://hoodatlair.com/graphics/Haiku...ned640x492.jpg
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Found this...thought I'd share - check out the site too - it's great!

http://hoodatlair.com/graphics/Haiku...ned640x492.jpg
          That is great! I love that picture *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Well besides ship, we got
            Spoiler:
            Ba'al clones!
            Now Oma and I can each have our own.
            I know this is OT, but I'm just stuck on this idea of
            Spoiler:
            Ba'al clones. Because, to get a true duplicate of Ba'al, you'd have to clone the host, then separately clone the Goa'uld, then implant the Goa'uld clone in the host clone.
            It just sounds too weird of a concept to me.
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

sorry my shipper family for not being here for a way long time,my house is upside down with decorating so i haven't time for any-thing at the moment at the moment i feel
              Spoiler:

this 'not exactly' from sam has me very excited and gives me a lot of hope,but i want a flashback of what exactly happened,how they eventually got together,who made the 1st move,how did they react,what did daniel and teal'c think!!!i wanna know...
              ok they may not be together(they better)but i still feel cheated of not seeing them actually getting together.I know RDA has left not sure if he is coming back,and if we only here a reference of a relationship thats better than nothing,BUT i really really wanted to see the actual coming together!
              Can't they do a spin off dvd with sam and jack getting it together for all the shippers to buy??Then that won't bother the non-shippers and make the true shippers happy.(even though i know for a fact that non-shippers will buy it even though they would never admit it).
              Is RDA coming back for just 1 episode?

by the way stargate should be here in the u.k soon,does any-body have any idea when?
              Also are the u.k people gonna meet sometime because if you do please pm me incase i miss the arrangements,can you imagine the day out,i have no-one around me to talk about sam and jack,they think i'm on cloud la la when i talk about them.

right i promise i will post tomorrow morning before the fire gets ripped out hate D.I.Y............

BIG SORRY TO ANY BIRTHDAYS I MISSED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                For SG1 , the woman first so far ..Sam and Jack but I know that for x-files it was MUlder first ..Strange how come we use Sam first for SG1 ..could be because the "S" is softer than the "J" and is better in first position

Caty
                I don't really know why I do it, but . . .

For SG, it's Jack & Sam. In contrast to XF, where I always used Scully & Mulder.

I have no explanation, it just comes out that way. <g>

Oh, and slightly OT, I need some info for a story I'm writing. Is there any resource that anybody knows of that would say, for instance, if P3A123 had ever been used in an episode of the series, and, if so, which one? This figures strongly in an idea I'm developing, but it's crucial to know if the Tau'ri have ever been to a particular address (not the example above).

Can anybody help?
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

For SG, it's Jack & Sam. In contrast to XF, where I always used Scully & Mulder.

Oh, and slightly OT, I need some info for a story I'm writing. Is there any resource that anybody knows of that would say, for instance, if P3A123 had ever been used in an episode of the series, and, if so, which one? This figures strongly in an idea I'm developing, but it's crucial to know if the Tau'ri have ever been to a particular address (not the example above).

Can anybody help?
                  Hi Mary. You can find all the info here. If you scroll down you'll find all the addresses. Hope that helps.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm first going to warn everyone, I have a sinus cold so I appologize for any spelling mistakes or anything weird is said.

I go with Sam and Jack, not the other way around. When we abreviate we put S/J so...

As for the show Without a Trace, I watch it. There is a Sam (she goes by Samantha. I think it is because her last name is Spade) and Jack. Jack heads the Missing Persons division of the FBI. Samantha works for him.
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack had an affair with Sam in the past. He was married. They called it off but it is obvious feelings are still there. Jack is getting a divorce and Sam is sleeping with Martin. Or Danny. I can't really think right now.
                    It's a good show but has kinda gone downhill since they have gone into the character's personal lives.

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      I would like to share with you all my very first fan music video. Now it's not of Sam and Jack...it's not even of Sam per se...but it is of and for Amanda Tapping...

So please feel free to download and review.

http://www.uberamandafan.com/

Amanda is sure to LOVE it as I did!! I've only seen Amanda in Stargate so it is interesting to see her other roles! The intro was great! What a way to find a use for that scene. Thanks soooo much for sharing your wonderful video! Now that your expertise has been shown, when can we expect the Sam and Jack video???

Token ~

Comment

Can anybody help?
                        You can also go to the omnipedia here at GW and look under planets.
                        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
                          more shippy pics

also, just a quick question, when sam and jack get married, would they both wear their dress blues? like this?
                          Hey Susie! LOL I will steal your Jumper tonight .... man, I havent poasted here in .. FOREVER! miss me?

Made by Me!!!
                          EQUINOX

Comment

Can anybody help?
                            Mary... have you checked Arduinna's Stargate Guide? It's kind of the viewer's almanac of the Stargate Universe!

http://www.stargatehandbook.org/

I use it a lot when I get stuc writing... Very handy-dandy!
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

if the puddle jumpers a rocking, dont come a knocking

SuSiE_SG1
                              Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

just a quick question for everyone, would you prefer the series to end at season 9 and get your sam and jack relationship in the very last episode, or would you prefer to have stargate go on for another few years without the sam and jack relationship, just have little hints here and there about them???

SuSiE_SG1
                                Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Working...
                                X