This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    Um, ok, maybe I should have elaborated. I have no issue with someone saying 'That's my man' of 'That's my girl'. Just as long as they are not reducing the person to nothing but that. That's what I was talking about. It seems AT has an issue with Sam being concider nothing but 'Jack's Girl'.

On an extermely OT note: Jewel in the Palace is making me SO upset. SPOILERS for anyone who watches the show. I don't think anyone else is so I'll continue.
    Jang-Geum and Sir Min ran off together. YAY! But the guards caught them and Jang-Geum chose to go back! They were going to finally be together! He was going to start a school and she was going to open a pharmacy(hospital/doctor's office)!
    Sure she was chosen to be the King's personal physican. A first for a woman...but they were going to be together! He RETIRED for her which is more than I can say for- Ok I'm slipping into negative-shipper mode. I'll just end by saying that if it was me, I would say 'Forget the King, I'm staying with the man I love!' A sure death sentance but still...
    You just made me think about the King And I! All that UST and what happens? Does any good come of it? NO! The king dies of a broken heart!

Hope I didn't make anyone panic there Not that that's gonna happen to Sam or Jack, I used it to highlight that if the UST goes too far it becomes unbelievable and silly. I do have enough faith that tptb wouldn't do that (they already had a go with and look how good that turned out for us in the end).

But then, being female and pregnant to boot, I competely reserve my right to changing my mind whenever I feel like it and contradicting myself in every other sentence (and post)

Today I'm in a very ambivalent mood about whether the ship should be resolved or not. Of course I want to see Sam and Jack together, but I'm not sure if I want a few seasons of them being together and married, or whether they should wait till the end.

I think what's holding me back is that tptb will give us the wedding we want, and then do a Shau're to one of them, or something equally angsty. I think I'd rather just have the happy ending.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Hey Guys!!! I'm Back
      I've just finished watching Ex Deus Machina and...we got ship! Subtle but it was there and there is no doubt in my mind at all
      And I was expecting to be able to watch Babylon straight afterwards but it doesn't seem to have been aired this week....I probably knew that before but I seem to have forgotten Oh Well.

Hope everyone is keeping well!
      (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))
      Well besides ship, we got
      Spoiler:
      Ba'al clones!
      Now Oma and I can each have our own.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Divcon ..yes except for the x-files , we had tons of ship between Mulder and Scully and that was each time they were together . I really like the x-files , a lot more than SG1 now because we have tons of shippy clips ...visual like the hand holding, the cuddles and we still had a real kiss in Millenium ...but also all the words said between them ..just 2 examples " You are my one in five billions " and "You are my touchstone" The shippiest expressions I have ever heard in any sci-fi show . and You don 't really have to say "I love you" ..What Mulder was saying to Scully was just great and the final episode was loaded of ship . I doubt we'll get more than one scene with Sam and Jack in the finale episode and it will probably last like 10 seconds just because TPTB are not thast nice people and by the way I do not think they are shippers . They only throw a crumb because they know that there are shippers around and they will try their best to keep as many of them to still watch the show

Caty .

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
          Yeah, course they will - check it out!

Thor: O'Neill, I believe it is my turn to kiss the bride
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            You just made me think about the King And I! All that UST and what happens? Does any good come of it? NO! The king dies of a broken heart!

Hope I didn't make anyone panic there Not that that's gonna happen to Sam or Jack, I used it to highlight that if the UST goes too far it becomes unbelievable and silly. I do have enough faith that tptb wouldn't do that (they already had a go with and look how good that turned out for us in the end).
            I hope that they don't take us down some ridiculous garden path and make the ship to silly or unbelievable.

But then, being female and pregnant to boot, I competely reserve my right to changing my mind whenever I feel like it and contradicting myself in every other sentence (and post)
            How are things going? I've been away, how long now?

Today I'm in a very ambivalent mood about whether the ship should be resolved or not. Of course I want to see Sam and Jack together, but I'm not sure if I want a few seasons of them being together and married, or whether they should wait till the end.

I think what's holding me back is that tptb will give us the wedding we want, and then do a Shau're to one of them, or something equally angsty. I think I'd rather just have the happy ending.
            You've hit the nail on the head. I couldn't stand it if they got together only for one of them to die and it would surely be Jack as he's already left the series therefore leaving Sam free to pursue other romantic interests. ( I know, I know, she wouldn't do it but tptb could. )

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Yeah, course they will - check it out!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eddingthor.png

Thor: O'Neill, I believe it is my turn to kiss the bride
              LOVE IT, LOVE IT.

Great pic Oma

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Well besides ship, we got
                Spoiler:
                Ba'al clones!
                Now Oma and I can each have our own.
                Rogue! Ya made me break my spoiler taboo to see what I could get ... boy was that worth it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                  Something shippy for friday.... 'Elevator Conversations....'

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_074.jpg
                  Sir, have you ever seen the movie, 'The Princess Bride'?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_069.jpg
                  Are you kidding me? I love that movie!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_065.jpg
                  You know how Westley always says 'As you wish' to Buttercup? He says it because he doesn't feel, given his position, that he can openly say 'I love you'?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_071.jpg
                  Like a code?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_070.jpg
                  Yes, like a code. Sir.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_060.jpg
                  *confused for a moment* Oh! I think I get your meaning, Carter.

I have no idea why the pics are so small!! But anyway, somtimes the way they say 'Sir' and 'Carter' really remind me of 'As you wish'!!
                  That was most EXCELLANT!!!!!! Too funny! I tried to green the Queen, but apparently must spread the wealth first!!!!

S

Comment

Just because

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by smea
                      For sure??? Oh that is so sweet... shame we had to get it translated to actually know what he says.. lol
                      has anyone actually asked joe to see if we're right?
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

TN - you're making me blush Wish I really were so wise as my namesake! Lovely to read as your commendation was, I'm sure plenty of shippers were yelling at their computer "No she's not" The wide variety of opinons and feelings on, well, everything not just the ship, is one of the reasons I love the family so much. Despite our differences we're all brought together by the fact that we love Sam and Jack and want to see them together in the end.
                        Oma you are the best! Being a mom of a large group you must have patience and diplomatic skills. Another on the way- GBY! Since we are family too, you just extend those skills to us.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Shippers!

What a wealth of discussion! I LOVE IT!!

I'm a little too medicated today to come up with anything interesting in the way of conversational contribution , so I'll just sum up all my feelings du jour on the Ship with a pic I made playing with my new Paint Ship (oops, Shop! I think my Freudian slip is showing again!) Pro Studio Suite program (btw--for any PSP users, I highly recommend it, it is totally AWESOME!) that my hubby got for me this week...

And no matter what the idiots in charge say...

Sam & Jack ARE TOGETHER! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
                          Last edited by BrenRen; 03 September 2005, 08:46 AM.
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Hi all

Wow, mucho discussion has been going on lately! Good to know the ship still generates much to talk about!

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Friday, 9/16/05 is 8 p.m. Prototype and 9 p.m. The Fourth Horseman Pt. 1 ( 2 for 1 night! )
                            Squeeeeeeee - I'm in New York for one friday and get a bumber two episode sneak peak at S9 Thanks for the heads up SS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              I would like to share with you all my very first fan music video. Now it's not of Sam and Jack...it's not even of Sam per se...but it is of and for Amanda Tapping...

So please feel free to download and review.

http://www.uberamandafan.com/

Great Video, loved it, want to see more vids from you.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                I would like to share with you all my very first fan music video. Now it's not of Sam and Jack...it's not even of Sam per se...but it is of and for Amanda Tapping...

So please feel free to download and review.

http://www.uberamandafan.com/

OMG! How totally fab is this vid! I am at a loss for words. Uber you are very talented, big green rep coming your way . I love it and think am gonna be watchin it several thousand times. MORE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Everyone if you havent watched this then your mad!

Comment

Working...
                                X