Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: Carter, you're telling me that the Shippers are out there watching our every move?
    Sam: Sir, they, um, are interested in our, um, Ship.
    Jack: Ship? You mean the Prometheus? X-302?
    Sam: Ah, no. Let's see. How can I put this?
    Jack: (Jack moves in front of Sam and looks deep into her eyes.) Carter, stop.
    Sam: (Sam feels his body heat and her heart is fluttering from his intense gaze) Stop?
    Jack: (He dips his head and his forehead meets hers) Thinking.
    Sam: (She has trouble forming thoughts and begins to stammer) S..s..s..Sir, I ....don't
    Jack: (His lips lightly brush her mouth and he draws back to look deeply into her eyes) Ship, Sam, this is the Ship?
    Sam: (Reaching to hold his neck and draw him to her mouth) Jack, I love it when you play with me!!
    Jack: (He turns and begins walking ahead) Yeahsureyabetcha! Peace, Baby!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      My teenaged kids heard WO was on, they left the things they were doing and came into the living room to watch the episode . That is what make SG-1 great!!
      I really think WoO is the best ep ever!!!!

(Well, except D & C and Heroes 2 and Lost City 1 & 2 and Threads.....)

And by the way, has anyone noticed that every ep chosen in the voting for the marathon is either really shippy or has shippy undercurrents? It just goes to show that outside of active fandom, among "regular" viewers, THE SHIP is really popular!!!

Whoa, Nell! (* waves enthusiastically*) Great little picture story up there! I tried to green you, but apparently it hasn't been long enough since I did it the last time!

Comment

well i just got my senior school jersey and i had SuSiE_SG1 printed on the back and now when i walk around school i get people yelling out to me such things as "Jaffa", "Kree", "Yeah Sam and Jack" and several other things. i just thought i shall tell you all that LOL

SuSiE_SG1
        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

sorry bout the big picture

SuSiE_SG1
          Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

more shippy pics

also, just a quick question, when sam and jack get married, would they both wear their dress blues? like this?

SuSiE_SG1
            Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

sorry i forgot to put the pic in

SuSiE_SG1
              Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                May I point out that Lost City, Part 2 is on right now? Listen at the end for the Latin Jack mutters just before they put him in the deep freeze! Oma-1 mentioned it several months ago, and when we got it translated, it came out to something like, “I sleep now. I love you.” And he’s going to say it to Sam.

Squeeeeeeee!
                For sure??? Oh that is so sweet... shame we had to get it translated to actually know what he says.. lol

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                ?

Okay...so I'm watching the marathon on SciFi...and Lost City 2 is on...and they CUT DOWN the scene on the cargo ship, deleting the scene where Sam says something like..."Sir back at your house, what I was going to say was..." and Jack interrupts her (dang it) and they stare at each other...

What was the point in that? What was the point in deleting that moment???

And yes.. what was the point? I loved that part... it almost made me cry I wish Jack had just let her talk... though the way that he *knew*.. hm. that was sweet too...
                Sam&Jack
                ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  I would like to share with you all my very first fan music video. Now it's not of Sam and Jack...it's not even of Sam per se...but it is of and for Amanda Tapping...

So please feel free to download and review.

http://www.uberamandafan.com/

Great work !!! I love it ! I hope you're going to win...
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey Guys!!! I'm Back
                    I've just finished watching Ex Deus Machina and...we got ship! Subtle but it was there and there is no doubt in my mind at all
                    And I was expecting to be able to watch Babylon straight afterwards but it doesn't seem to have been aired this week....I probably knew that before but I seem to have forgotten Oh Well.

Hope everyone is keeping well!
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
                      well i just got my senior school jersey and i had SuSiE_SG1 printed on the back and now when i walk around school i get people yelling out to me such things as "Jaffa", "Kree", "Yeah Sam and Jack" and several other things. i just thought i shall tell you all that LOL

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a2...1/IMG_0206.jpg
                      That's so freakin' awesome. I'm jealous - both for the jersey and for the fact that your peers know what the HECK you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        Hey Guys!!! I'm Back
                        I've just finished watching Ex Deus Machina and...we got ship! Subtle but it was there and there is no doubt in my mind at all
                        And I was expecting to be able to watch Babylon straight afterwards but it doesn't seem to have been aired this week....I probably knew that before but I seem to have forgotten Oh Well.

Hope everyone is keeping well!
                        (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))
                        Even though I'd read the SciFi schedule last week & knew we'd not have any new shows last night, I'd forgotten too!

Here’s what's up for the end of the first half of the season:

Tuesday - 9/6/05 http://scifi.com/schedulebot/index.p...-2005&feed_req - SciFi'll be running all the S9 eps in order up through EDM.

Friday, 9/9/05 8 p.m. (U.S. EST) is Babylon

Friday, 9/16/05 is 8 p.m. Prototype and 9 p.m. The Fourth Horseman Pt. 1 ( 2 for 1 night! )
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

TN - you're making me blush Wish I really were so wise as my namesake! Lovely to read as your commendation was, I'm sure plenty of shippers were yelling at their computer "No she's not" The wide variety of opinons and feelings on, well, everything not just the ship, is one of the reasons I love the family so much. Despite our differences we're all brought together by the fact that we love Sam and Jack and want to see them together in the end.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            galaxy,

SGA S2
                            Spoiler:
                            It's almost certainly a case of foreign influence. In the episode, John has been infected with the Wraith retrovirus and is undergoing a horrific transformation. John's demonstrated no romantic interest in Teyla thus far.
                            Parsifal - thank goodness for your timely reply! Galaxy had me freaking out completely but I thought I'd give it till the end of the page before going ballistic! Totally makes sense now - alien influence. TPTB's excuse for any semblance of a kiss on the show

My heart rates slowing down now

Somehow I think the rollercoaster for Shep/Weir could be as bumpy as Sam and Jack's

On the notions about RST killing a show, I don't think I agree. I know I've seen some shows where it has - ie Moonlighting *what a crap ending to all those years. groan* but I can think of a show where the main ship pairing didn't mess up the show. I'm really embarrassed to admit to watching this one cos its not the greatest (but the lead is cute ), but Lois and Clark got married without it making the show unwatchable! Okay, I'm clutching at straws here and it's probably never gonna happen on SG-1 until the final episode ever, but ..... my glass is always half full
                            sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((OMA)))))))))))))

How are you babe?

Hi everyone, I'm back.

Glad to see the ship family is still hurtling along at break neck speed to see our two wonderful people together.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                Somehow I think the rollercoaster for Shep/Weir could be as bumpy as Sam and Jack's

On the notions about RST killing a show, I don't think I agree. I know I've seen some shows where it has - ie Moonlighting *what a crap ending to all those years. groan* but I can think of a show where the main ship pairing didn't mess up the show. I'm really embarrassed to admit to watching this one cos its not the greatest (but the lead is cute ), but Lois and Clark got married without it making the show unwatchable! Okay, I'm clutching at straws here and it's probably never gonna happen on SG-1 until the final episode ever, but ..... my glass is always half full
                                I remember with the X-Files that Chris Carter said the only time we would really see Mulder and Scully together was in the final ep and I believe that he stuck to his words. We never did see them together in any sort of intimate situation until the final ep. The UST between those two rivalled Sam & Jack and I think we're going to have to wait that long as well.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Working...
                                X