X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    ?

Okay...so I'm watching the marathon on SciFi...and Lost City 2 is on...and they CUT DOWN the scene on the cargo ship, deleting the scene where Sam says something like..."Sir back at your house, what I was going to say was..." and Jack interrupts her (dang it) and they stare at each other...

What was the point in that? What was the point in deleting that moment???

WHAT????????? OK, I'm reading fanfic and watching Lost City 2 and my husband is reading newspaper articles.....yadda yadda yadda. So, I just thought, "Damn, I missed the Sam and Jack cargo ship scene?" &%^$(*@^#$ atoK!!! But, I didn't?? They edited it out???? Deep cleansing, calming breaths.......**mutters**&^%$*(
    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOREVER SG1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pretend fancy graphics since my computer's not talking to me*
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

?

Okay...so I'm watching the marathon on SciFi...and Lost City 2 is on...and they CUT DOWN the scene on the cargo ship, deleting the scene where Sam says something like..."Sir back at your house, what I was going to say was..." and Jack interrupts her (dang it) and they stare at each other...

Oh, sure.....cut the lovely moment between Sam and Jack.....but make sure you leave in the lovely moment between Jack and Teal'c!!! Grrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Oh, sure.....cut the lovely moment between Sam and Jack.....but make sure you leave in the lovely moment between Jack and Teal'c!!! Grrrrrr!
          THANK GOD someone else noticed that, I thought I missed it or was going nuts! So, what's with that anyway? They can't cut out the Jack at the end....or can they?

S

Comment

?

I'm with you! WTFrack????? Why would they delete that scene?? They haven't deleted anything else that I know of. Who would have edited it anyway? Would SciFi have asked TPTB to re-edit based on x-amount of time? What is the point of having a viewer-choice marathon if you are going to trim down the episodes? Does SciFi think fans won't notice?

BTW..."Lost City" ROCKS!!!!! and "WoO" is on now!!! Shipper heaven!

Token ~

Comment

ForeverSG1!!

May your birthday be SHIPPERIFIC!!
              (A little "Lost City" ship since I'm still basking in the glow )

Token ~

Comment

My teenaged kids heard WO was on, they left the things they were doing and came into the living room to watch the episode . That is what make SG-1 great!!
                sigpic

Comment

?

There was no point. Unless it is for commercals. Or to mess with us shippers. The episodes are not on yet where I live. Now I know what they did I may put in my tape of the episode instead!

Oh, sorry everyone about the secont part of my last post. I just felt like ranting.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Why are Jack and Sam whispering while talking about what a wormhole is? Who are they bothering that they need to whisper? The general is not there only the young ensign.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Why are Jack and Sam whispering while talking about what a wormhole is? Who are they bothering that they need to whisper? The general is not there only the young ensign.
                      Silly, Jack is getting up close and personal!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...stCityDual.jpg
                        May your birthday be SHIPPERIFIC!!
                        (A little "Lost City" ship since I'm still basking in the glow )
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOREVER SG1

HAPPY SCI FI SG MARATHON!

Lovin' the ship!

S

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Silly, Jack is getting up close and personal!!!

S/J.....mostly shippy marathon!!!!! squeeeeeeeeeeee

WoO, WoO, WoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Comment

Something shippy for friday.... 'Elevator Conversations....'

Sir, have you ever seen the movie, 'The Princess Bride'?

Are you kidding me? I love that movie!

You know how Westley always says 'As you wish' to Buttercup? He says it because he doesn't feel, given his position, that he can openly say 'I love you'?

Like a code?

Yes, like a code. Sir.

*confused for a moment* Oh! I think I get your meaning, Carter.

I have no idea why the pics are so small!! But anyway, somtimes the way they say 'Sir' and 'Carter' really remind me of 'As you wish'!!
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_074.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_069.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_065.jpgYou know how Westley always says 'As you wish' to Buttercup? He says it because he doesn't feel, given his position, that he can openly say 'I love you'?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_071.jpg
                              Like a code?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_070.jpg
                              Yes, like a code. Sir.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/PDVD_060.jpg

I have no idea why the pics are so small!! But anyway, somtimes the way they say 'Sir' and 'Carter' really remind me of 'As you wish'!!
                              Awww, terms of endearment!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta

You know how Westley always says 'As you wish' to Buttercup? He says it because he doesn't feel, given his position, that he can openly say 'I love you'?

Like a code?

Yes, like a code. Sir.

That is soooo cute! Makes me want to write shippy fiction!!

Comment

Working...
                                X