X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya!

Phew!

Caught up!

Well...I had a laugh before work this morning when I was watching The First Commandment (?) the one with Jonas Hanson.

Camera: Focussing on Sam and Daniel who are talking about Sam's failed engagement to Jonas
    Daniel: What did you see in him?
    Sam: I don't know...I guess I've always had a soft spot for the Lunatic Fringe
    Camera: Cuts straight to Jack!

I dunno about all of you, but I found it hysterical!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

okay-some thoughts i think i thought. I think.

please accept that my tongue is firmly implanted into my cheek-and take this for the attempt at humor-such as it is.

Spoiler:
      not to make trouble here (okay not much but..)

what if the powers that be had this diabolical scheme to make us shippers sorry that we wanted Jack and not Pete (who really loved her-not that I am saying that Jack didn't or doesn't...)

1. Pete stepped up to the plate-offered marriage, moved to be near her, bought her a ring-was willing to plan the entire wedding-including trying on her dress for her. Hey that's love-how many grooms do you know would be willing to go thru the stress of trying on wedding dresses?????
      2. Jack-ran away

1. Pete-told Sam he loved her and wanted to always be with her-see above.
      2. Jack-offered her an always, a fishing trip with chaperones and ran away

hmmmm-me thinks we goofed.

Sorry, but this was born out of frustration, arrgravation and any other -tion that season 7 started and season 8 finished.

crawling back under my rock now.
      Last edited by pittsburghgirl; 14 April 2005, 11:44 AM. Reason: spoiler tag correction
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

(((((((((((Pittsburghgirl)))))))))))))

Have a hug for all those little '-tions' out there.

I don't actually think that
        Spoiler:
        Jack's run away...I think he was probably dragged away from Cheyenne kicking and screaming
        sigpic

Comment

suekay-thanx for the (((huggers)))) and right back at ya.

rosemary
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

thanx hon

Sooo....
            Spoiler:
            what reasons can we come up with for rationally (ie. shippy reasons) explaining Jack's departure?

reasons can be as bizzare as you like...so...I'll start (because...let's face it...I'm as bizzare as you get

Spoiler:
            Jack has to go shopping for a new bed as too much HWMS caused the bed to give way...unfortunately since Jack's a guy, he got lost, was unwilling to as for directions and is now stranded in D.C...but still to proud to admit he's lost The reason Sam's away, is because she decided to go and make the bed herself rather than wait on Jack, but got carried away looking for the best wood...so she's now in the Amazon rainforest!

Any other suggestions?
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, auralan and pittsburghgirl......and all my other fellow shippers.....

one ray of hope.....

The info is from episode 907. Amanda should return in 906. It has been my thought all along that they would resolve the ship (either live or via flashback or dialogue) in either 901 or 903 (when RDA is there). Logically, after that, it wouldn't be mentioned til Amanda's return in 906. Then, they would probably ignore it again, so I don't really expect it to be mentioned in 907.

Am I being too optimistic here.....or does that make sense? I know one thing: it makes it all that more important that we get some good info from Vancouver!!!!!

Ya think??????

Comment

Suekay......I'm loving your imagination and creative thought!

Comment

I'm back! Before I go: What songs remind you of the Sam/Jack ship?
                  I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                  Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                  *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                  Jack: If only...
                  (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    (((((((((((Pittsburghgirl)))))))))))))

Have a hug for all those little '-tions' out there.

I don't actually think that
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack's run away...I think he was probably dragged away from Cheyenne kicking and screaming
                    I can't imagine Jack kicking and screaming

Comment

I'll be right back...
                      I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                      Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        I can't imagine Jack kicking and screaming
                        me either...

Comment

For me I would think that before Jack went to D.C.
                          Spoiler:
                          we see both Sam and Jack in bed. Jack talks about D.C. and Sam comforts him that it won't be long. She will be assigned to D.C. as well and they can be together again. Jack says they had waited to long to be together and every minute they are apart would be so hard. They have a very passionate kiss while still in bed.......(fill in the blanks). Next scene Jack on plane to D.C. and Sam at SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                            I'm back! Before I go: What songs remind you of the Sam/Jack ship?
                            right now the vid that Caty made of Sam and Jack is all I am humming. Just such a shippy song.

Comment

true.soo shippy!

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!! I'm a Jaffa Fodder!!!!! Yay!! I haven't felt this excited since I became a Mature Symbiote!!!!!! YAY!!!!-Just ignore me-ALL Right!!!!!*does happy dance and song*lalalalalalalala-Jaffa Fodder-lalalalala...!

Comment

Working...
                                X