This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    LOL!!!! Were you trying to prove that it's theoretically possible to travel faster than light?

YAY ME!!!! OVER 2000 POSTS!!!!
    CONGRATS ON 2000 POSTS MAD_GATER!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      mad_gater 2000 BIG HONKIN' P0STS!!!!
      ((((((((NELL)))))))))))

Hey girl, how ya going. Good to be back with the ship family. I missed you all so it's a big hi there from Down Under.

*divcon waves to all the ship family and says thanks for the welcome back*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        I'm ready!

Awwww...come on....you can trust us not to reveal your source! We're all Family!
        Yep, "We are family . . .I've got all my sisters with me!" Or something like that.

However, I value my relationships, especially the honest ones that have allowed me to share over the last two years the "Good J/S News" with the loops I'm on. And so far, it's all come true. So as the old cliche goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth . . .or is that arse?" Umm . . .Whatever!

Oh, Good morning Token, Queen Elta, Nell and anyone else up and smiling on this fine Friday morning!

Man, I wake up and find ya all quoting little old me, and believe me, I am old! LOL Okay, now that I have my coffee fix....maybe I can spell better than I did last night. . .Billie and Bren Ren stop laughing!

Firstly the reason most of us write J/S fan fiction is because we love these characters and know they belong together. And as one of you so nicely stated (my version) as writers we know there are hundreds of way that happy relationship can be achieved. And yes, I believe they'll be together 40 -50 years. Remember Jack's Ancient genes!

I think that because TPTB are feeding us through an IV (backwards for Virtual Imagination! Um, Jack's Idea.) we'll have more than enough fan fiction to fill in missing scenes during the S9 episodes. I mean come on, folks. That's what we do. (Geez, Jack's quoting again. Will someone nicely shut up that kissable mouth of his?) We write what the script writers aren't allowed too. True, we don't get paid. But there are SG script writers who long to write some of the fantastic stories you've all written and more importantly as a script! So give each other a Jack hug, but no neck nuzzling Please?

Oy! I want to comment on the posts regarding AT quote's. First off, AT is awesome, sweet and always honest. But she does get frustrated with the SHIP questions and I highly suspect if there's any merit to that quote, (which I doubt) that she's yanking our chain. . . .again to get a reaction. Remember she's also got a quick wit and perverse sense of humor.

Like RDA, AT is a J/S shipper and not for a short-term relationship either. There's a lot more I could say, but most of you have said it far bettter than I could. In the end, whether AT was having a bad day or misquoted, (which she often is) the SHIP will sail because of the almighty buck and TPTB and not because of what the actors think on any given day.

And now back to our regular scheduled program. . .Stargate SG-1, of course!
        Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
        Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
        Sam: "If you say so, sir."
        Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
        Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
        [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MAD_GATER
          ON 2000 POSTS!!!!

Wow I wish!! Maybe in about 3499 future posts.
          Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
          Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
          Sam: "If you say so, sir."
          Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
          Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
          [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

LOL!!!! Were you trying to prove that it's theoretically possible to travel faster than light?

Nah, just demonstrating how they extrapolate future mathematical theories base on current theories. Just basic, run-of-the-mill, water cooler chitchat type stuff.

Congrats on 2000 posts!!!
            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
              CONGRATULATIONS MAD_GATER
              ON 2000 POSTS!!!!

Wow I wish!! Maybe in about 3499 future posts.
              Have faith. One day we will all get there. Jack and Sam are worth it.

*Jack and Sam believe in us.*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                Okay...I have to rant:

Atlantis "Conversion" spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Teyla and Sheppard will kiss!!!!!
                I don't ship for Atlantis and to be honest I really don't care if any of them get together or not.
                I'm okay with whatever will happen...

But why do Sheppard and Teyla kiss in the 2.(!!!) season and Sam and Jack still haven't kissed after all these years????

To be fair, I have to say that though the spoiler sounds like it's a "REAL" kiss, I'm not sure....maybe it's just AU or something like that..then it's okay.
                BUT if it's a real kiss and they are NOT influenced by something that makes them jump each other's bones and it's NOT AU, then I'm miffed!
                At the risk of sounding like a 5 year old: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

But it's good for the Sheppard/Teyla shippers, I guess, so if anyone of you is one......congrats! LOL

galaxy,

SGA S2
                Spoiler:
                It's almost certainly a case of foreign influence. In the episode, John has been infected with the Wraith retrovirus and is undergoing a horrific transformation. John's demonstrated no romantic interest in Teyla thus far.

Comment

Time for bed. I'll try not to stay away so long next time. See you all soon.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I absolutely agree with you! What would be the point otherwise? I have disagreed all along with those who thought that once
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam and Jack got together, they'd take it slow to be cautious with their friendship. I don't think so! I think they'd go at light speed. Why? First, because they already know each other so well. Second, because they've waited SOOOOO LOOONNNGGGGG! Finally, because they're adults and they've known FOR YEARS how they feel about each other. There's no doubt they could live together well. They've done it in the field for years. And with the time that we've been told has transpired between the end of S8 and the start of S9, I'm sure they're pretty committed by now!

(End of S/J rant) Whew! That felt good!
                    My thoughts exactly!!

HI HAIL DOROTHY! Been a while!!! I agree with damn near everything you wrote in that novel about how ship sells...

Except... I'm not complaining at all over how they are handling the Ship *this* season, personally. It was the second half of Season Seven and all of Season Eight that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Frankly, in my sometimes humble opinion, the decision to bring in an *Other* was the worst possible thing they ever could have done. It butchered the Sship, it debased the strength of Sam & Jack's love for one another, and it was so late in the game it was simply obscene.

Now I know, as much as I call it the Sam & Jack show, it really isn't, and if they had gone my prefered route, getting Sam & Jack to address to the situation and really begin to deal with it following the events of Grace would have been a *huge* risk. I know this. But... if they had basically stuck with *what they wrote/aired* without the presence of you know who, it would have been the greatest phenomenon of Ship in tv history. They chickened out, and they blew it.

Again... Just my quirky, if not altogether humble, opinion. Feel free to disagree--that's what discussion's all about!

Well.. that and...

It's ALL about Sam & Jack!!!

Sam & Jack ARE Together, and nothing the idiots in charge say will ever change my mind. Hey, if I can wipe a character out of existence altogether in my Shippy World, then that part's a peice of chocolate cake!
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS MAD GATER!!!!!!!!!!

As for 'sheyla' - ick!

As for frayed nerves and negative comments - LALALALALALALALALA
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Bren, SG1 Fanintn - I havew to disagree with both of you...In RL...I've had friends who've gotten together after years of friendship, and the couples that have rushed have ended up spliting up...yet one of my friends has just got engaged to her partner after taking things very slow to begin with...Here's what I think'll happen

Spoiler:

I think it'll go very slow...for about a week...I think they'll be very shy round each other (or at least Jack will!) but...I think they'll give in...have very long evening, night and morning of HWMS..and then they'll settle into domestic bliss/disorder with each other

Just MVHO
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Bren, SG1 Fanintn - I havew to disagree with both of you...In RL...I've had friends who've gotten together after years of friendship, and the couples that have rushed have ended up spliting up...yet one of my friends has just got engaged to her partner after taking things very slow to begin with...Here's what I think'll happen

Spoiler:

I think it'll go very slow...for about a week...I think they'll be very shy round each other (or at least Jack will!) but...I think they'll give in...have very long evening, night and morning of HWMS..and then they'll settle into domestic bliss/disorder with each other

Just MVHO
                          aww.. congratulations for your friends! i love weddings

and yes, I hope you're right about S&J.. btw.. sorry for being a little.. uh, dumb , but HWMS?
                          Sam&Jack
                          ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                          ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                          TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            galaxy,

SGA S2
                            Spoiler:
                            It's almost certainly a case of foreign influence. In the episode, John has been infected with the Wraith retrovirus and is undergoing a horrific transformation. John's demonstrated no romantic interest in Teyla thus far.

Spoiler:
                            Ah, so he turns into a Wraith and that's why he kisses her...Wraith are such loving creatures. LOL

Comment

OMG, MAD_GATER, YOU HAVE OVER 2000 POSTS!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Comment

Smea - HWMS?
                                Spoiler:
                                Hot Wild Monkey Sex

We were told about a year ago to abbreviate it, but it remains one of my favourite 'ship' things
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X