This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
    That sounds like a non-shipper trying to put their spin on the whole deal just to send the wise and loyal shippers into a tail spin. I'll never believe it! Nope not gonna happen!
    It SO has to be propaganda....gotta be...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hey guys!

tried to post earlier, but then my windows registry corrupted

had to reboot and run scan disk and find back-ups...very scary

Anywho...

As far as I know...someone said that comment in jest...can't remember who though...I'll try and buy the magazine tomorrow if I can.

Oh...Had a very long phone convo with the very lovely gatebee

(((((((((((((((((Charise))))))))))))))))))))

So that was very nice!
      Stupid technology!! nothin' but trouble.....

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
        Yeah, Jack said it was a motorcycle. I think JM was just confused because the question referred to the motorcycle as a bike.
        (((((((((cu))))))))))

WELCOME CU!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          (((((((((cu))))))))))

WELCOME CU!!!!!!
          Having fun catching up Gater?

Comment

Hi there. I did see JM answered the question. Yes I did say "bike" and Jack said motorcycle in Avalon 1. But I was referring the bike to the motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              Hi there. I did see JM answered the question. Yes I did say "bike" and Jack said motorcycle in Avalon 1. But I was referring the bike to the motorcycle.
              Well I knew what you meant. I never actually say motorcycle - its a bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Well I knew what you meant. I never actually say motorcycle - its a bike.
                So why did JM answer bicycle when
                Spoiler:
                we know Jack said motorcycle. Unless he didn't want to spoil it for our European family members who haven't seen the episode already!
                Or is he just trying to drive us CRAZY!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

If anyone who hasn't gone to a convention wants to know why others go, look at the Apophis site! A wild time was had by all in Chicago! Can't wait for Vancouver!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    So why did JM answer bicycle when
                    Spoiler:
                    we know Jack said motorcycle. Unless he didn't want to spoil it for our European family members who haven't seen the episode already!
                    Or is he just trying to drive us CRAZY!!!!!!
                    Yep he's screwing with us

Comment

I think that JM found a loop hole in my question. Cause in WOO Jack did ride a bicylce.

Comment

Well it doesn't really matter that much to me now since Sam said
                        Spoiler:
                        "Not exactly" last Friday

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Don't worry Nell I think someone is playing a bad joke on us shippers to see if we bite. So until I get that magazine and read that article, everyone keep having shippy dreams and ignore everything else!
                          I'm sorry, perhaps I really shouldn't have said anything at all until I had a chance to get a hold of the magazine. I was just really surprised and wondered what on earth was going on. I hoped someone else might have heard something. Apparently not.

Please blame sleep deprivation-I'm trying to get my PhD thesis finished in a very short space of time.
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            I'm sorry, perhaps I really shouldn't have said anything at all until I had a chance to get a hold of the magazine. I was just really surprised and wondered what on earth was going on. I hoped someone else might have heard something. Apparently not.

Please blame sleep deprivation-I'm trying to get my PhD thesis finished in a very short space of time.
                            Not at all - I think we've figured the 'history' behind it out already -
                            Spoiler:
                            They're talking about Jack leaving the show and Cameron coming in as the new SG-1 leader, NOT Sam and Jack in a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Not at all - I think we've figured the 'history' behind it out already -
                              Spoiler:
                              They're talking about Jack leaving the show and Cameron coming in as the new SG-1 leader, NOT Sam and Jack in a relationship.
                              Thanks Cathain. Although I still feel sleep deprived, that does make me feel much better!!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I have just heard that Sam and Jack were dating but they broke up and thats why she said what she said to Barrett, can someone please confirm or deny this for me as its driving me nuts.

SuSiE_SG1
                                Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Working...
                                X