Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No..it was someone from the show that posted it...not Lauren!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

WELCOME CAFINE US!!!!!!!!

Have fun and post lots!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        That's what happens when I'm sitting here with nothing to do!

LOL

Well I'm off to see if JM is going to answer anymore questions then I'm calling it a night. night all.

Comment

Thank you!
          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Hey guys!

tried to post earlier, but then my windows registry corrupted

had to reboot and run scan disk and find back-ups...very scary

Anywho...

As far as I know...someone said that comment in jest...can't remember who though...I'll try and buy the magazine tomorrow if I can.

Oh...Had a very long phone convo with the very lovely gatebee

(((((((((((((((((Charise))))))))))))))))))))

So that was very nice!
            SueKay keep running your virus scan when you are on GW. Everytime I get on I pick up anywhere from 5 to 16 viruses. With the scan on it quarantines the viruses so you can get rid of them!
            sigpic

Comment

I know...the problem was actually to do with memory...it was so low that Windows couldn't actually start up.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                I know...the problem was actually to do with memory...it was so low that Windows couldn't actually start up.
                Check your disk space. Your drive/s may be filled up. I was slow too so I recently had to uninstall some programs that I rarely use to gain space.

Poz

Comment

WHOA!! HALT!! STOP!!

Everybody take slow, deep cleansing breaths!!! Calming deep breaths!!!

I just sped through 3 pages and from the outside looking in, seems like something's agitated the Shipper Family!!! I didn't read the spoilers because I had a long, hard day and I don't want to go over the edge at this late hour. So, thanks for using spoiler tags.

Now, from the way I read in-between the lines, I.DO.NOT.BELIEVE.SOMETHING.BAD.WILL.HAPPEN.TO.OUR.SHIP!!!!

TPTB are human, they have made errors in the development of Our Ship BUT they are NOT COMPLETE IDIOTS. At this point in the series and in the 9th year, they are not going to do something shockingly contrary to the direction Our Ship is headed!!

So, although I don't know what the spoiler is, I just know from many, many years of viewing TV ship series that the Ship almost always comes in!! How well it is resolved varies BUT I am convinced that Our Ship will come!!!

And, with that said, if you'll excuse me
                  Stick fingers in ears, shuts eyes and drones, "la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ......................"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    WHOA!! HALT!! STOP!!

Everybody take slow, deep cleansing breaths!!! Calming deep breaths!!!

I just sped through 3 pages and from the outside looking in, seems like something's agitated the Shipper Family!!! I didn't read the spoilers because I had a long, hard day and I don't want to go over the edge at this late hour. So, thanks for using spoiler tags.

Now, from the way I read in-between the lines, I.DO.NOT.BELIEVE.SOMETHING.BAD.WILL.HAPPEN.TO.OUR.SHIP!!!!

TPTB are human, they have made errors in the development of Our Ship BUT they are NOT COMPLETE IDIOTS. At this point in the series and in the 9th year, they are not going to do something shockingly contrary to the direction Our Ship is headed!!

So, although I don't know what the spoiler is, I just know from many, many years of viewing TV ship series that the Ship almost always comes in!! How well it is resolved varies BUT I am convinced that Our Ship will come!!!

And, with that said, if you'll excuse me
                    Stick fingers in ears, shuts eyes and drones, "la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ......................"
                    Don't worry Nell I think someone is playing a bad joke on us shippers to see if we bite. So until I get that magazine and read that article, everyone keep having shippy dreams and ignore everything else!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Don't worry Nell I think someone is playing a bad joke on us shippers to see if we bite. So until I get that magazine and read that article, everyone keep having shippy dreams and ignore everything else!
                      When are they ever specific about Sam and Jacks relationship? Everytime someone asked about Sam and Jack, we get a vague answer. That quote was way to specific. So I am assuming it is a bad joke.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hi Trupi!
                        I really believe what I said! Joe M is not a baddie!! He's not gonna let that happen!! **stomps foot, turns on heel, marches off to read fanfiction**

BTW, in addition to the wonderful shippy stories from our resident Shipper Family members, go to fanfiction.net and read Missing Something . It's post Threads/post Season 8. This is one of many shippy stories to blast away any blues!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                          I was just minding my own business on the net when I came across this rather worrying (2nd or 3rd hand) spoiler, which I really, really hope isn't true.

spoilers (highlight below to read):
                          During an interview for Dreamwatch Magazine, AT is meant to have said that Sam/Jack get together after Threads, but then decide to split when it doesn't work out.
                          Source of worrying possible spoiler
                          (can't white-out hyperlink)
                          Can anyone confirm or deny this?
                          I'll deny it on general principle, but I know that's not what you mean. If it's second or third hand, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It sounds like someone trying to spread dis-information to me. Besides, THEY ARE SO MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!! I can't believe that even TPTB would do that to us.
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 31 August 2005, 07:10 PM.

Comment

JM just answered one of Gatebee's question-the question wasn't in the response but I think he said that Jack was talking about selling his bicycle. Did he say motorcyle or his bike in the scene? I don't remember.
                            He most definitely DID say "motorcycle!"

Comment

Originally posted by smea
                              I completely agree! How can it not work.. Sam and Jack have meant to be together forever! Its written in the stars... it cant just, not work, so they break up.

I hope its not true, I hope its not true... It cant be true. Can it?

It better not be.....Jacob will haunt them both from the grave then......esp. Jack if he somehow managed to hurt Sam's feelings

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterONeill
                                NOOO!!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!

IF IT IS, I'LL CRY AND NEVER EVER EVER EVER WATCH A SINGLE EPISODE OF STARGATE AGAIN! AND I'LL SEND TPTB MEAN LETTERS AND I'LL SEND AT MEAN LETTERS AND RDA A REALLY MEAN LETTER AND I'LL ... I'll just scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and besides.... "ALWAYS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                And I will infect all their computers with that Wraith virus....

Comment

Working...
                                X