X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]
    Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    To anyone heading to Vancouver for the Con:

We all hope you bring back some great shippy rumors.....or even shippy plans from TPTB! We're counting on you!

Have a great time....and know that the rest of us are insanely jealous!
    Originally posted by majorsal
    and may i add that if it's NOT good news (regarding ship), please pass that along as well. if you don't want to upset the shippers, then write me personally. please.

sally
    Let me triple that request. If I don't get the "good" news ahead of time, well that's okay--I just get a happy surprise when the episode airs. But if it's "bad" news, then I need time to prepare.

Bucky

Comment

Something a little OT, but kinda interesting in a Stargate way, on the way home from school today, my son suddenly yells

Dave: There's the Prometheus!
      Me: Where! (yelled after nearly having a car accident from jumping out of my seat in excitement)
      Dave: On the wall of that house!
      Me: What? (with by best O'neill confused look )

Apparently we had driven past a house built with two colours of bricks. He thought the pattern on the side wall looked like the Prometheus Even stranger, he was right! lol! Maybe the owners are SG-1 Fans

*Maybe I could paint Sam & Jack on the bridge* *rumages around the shed for masonry paint*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
        I've been watching a lot of S4 recently 'cos its on repeat on Sky at the mo...
        Sigh... all that angsty love-festness...
        Entity is becoming a new fave for me though. It's Jack-centric ship.
        Originally posted by Twisted Angel (sam rules)
        Anyway, I have been watching the sky repeats and oh I love S4 episodes. And WoO, the kiss. Sam putting her arm around Jack. You just can’t beat the old Stargate episodes sometimes!
        I've also been watching the Sky One repeats of S4, and am enjoying them immensely. We have lots of looks between S/J, angst, and all the fun jokey stuff. If only S9 could be as good, if not better, than these episodes. *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          Hey everyone,

I am back here after a while of being away (some people may not know who I am 'cos I didn't post so much and some may lol). I was a lost little shipper. After Moebius aired here in the UK, and then the US and then when everything happened with the shipper family, I just didn't come and post (I have lurked a little bit). I didn't feel like it. Then I sort of got a life (and will get more of one next Monday when I start uni ), I say sort of 'cos I still came to GW and posted ! Anyway I guess what I am saying is hello, I am sort of back. I won't post here so much but I had to come and say hello.

Anyway, I have been watching the sky repeats and oh I love S4 episodes. And WoO, the kiss. Sam putting her arm around Jack. You just can’t beat the old Stargate episodes sometimes!

~Tracey~
          I remember you! I'm glad you stopped by & that things are going well! Hello back to you!

((((Tracey))))
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

hi guys,

been away for a nice couple of weeks,but missed being here!

took some sg1 season4 dvds along with me got all happy again.

caty can you push me in right direction to get your special music as i have lost it for some reason!

i have to catch up what i have missed so will pop in an hour or three!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Just giving a HUGE hug to the shipper family (((((((((HUGE HUG))))))))))) and hopefully we will have some GOOD news to report from the Con.....heading out in the morning and I am VERY excited that so many of TPTB are going to be there....I have my questions all lined up

can you say *Pig Headed* at a con
              Hope you have a safe trip (I can imagine the fun you'll have on the drive there!) And between you and Kiwigater... we do expect some little cookie crumb of S/J shipper spoiler.... Pwease? Pwetty Pweeze? Pwetty pweeze with a thunkers cupcake w/ BB on top?

Well.... Anyway.... hope you all have fun & don't do anything we wouldn't do....
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Just giving a HUGE hug to the shipper family (((((((((HUGE HUG))))))))))) and hopefully we will have some GOOD news to report from the Con.....heading out in the morning and I am VERY excited that so many of TPTB are going to be there....I have my questions all lined up

can you say *Pig Headed* at a con
                ((((((((((((TameFarrar))))))))))))
                HAVE A FUN SHIPPY WEEKEND!!!!!! Tell us all the "good" news when you come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Another little treasure

To gatebee

Video : "Everytime I look at you " Il Divo

The song is all in English

...and here is a pic of IL Divo

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/ildivo2.jpg

Caty
                  (((((((Caty)))))))
                  OMG, OMG Just finished watching the 3 new ones and they are Amazing. The 2 IL Divo very very sweet and the done by Yellow made me laugh I dunno why!

Don't know how you do it but THANK YOU!!!!
                  Last edited by Cassie; 14 April 2005, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                    (((((((Caty)))))))
                    OMG, OMG Just finished watching the 3 new ones and they are Amazing. The 2 IL Divo very very sweat and the done by Yellow made me laugh I dunno why!

Don't know how you do it but THANK YOU!!!!
                    sweat?
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Lots of Hugs today

Welcome Back (((Tracy))) Good luck at the uni. Is this your 1st year!?

Welcome Back (((Wynter)))

Comment

hey, when did i become a goa'uld underling?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                          sweat?
                          like sweet, cute
                          Sorry I've been sleeped deprived this week was able to squeeze in 5 hrs of sleep last night. Finals are coming in College

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I've also been watching the Sky One repeats of S4, and am enjoying them immensely. We have lots of looks between S/J, angst, and all the fun jokey stuff. If only S9 could be as good, if not better, than these episodes. *sigh*
                            ooo me too!! i think it's beneath the surface tomorrow...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                              like sweet, cute
                              Sorry I've been sleeped deprived this week was able to squeeze in 5 hrs of sleep last night. Finals are coming in College
                              oh right ...sorry!
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't have much time 'cos my 'puter is playing up a lot (loves to freeze and re-start itself a lot at the moment )!
                                Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for all the welcomes back. It feels good to be back with the shipper family again.

((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))

Oh and Cassie. Yep, it is my first year. I am doing child nursing. I took a gap year out (more like a year and a half) and you can either start April or September, they never had any Sept places left last year so it was April for me. But it has been a great year!

Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X