This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Is the new addition out yet? I can get it, at Forbidden Planet but I don't want to make a trip to Manhattan if the magazine hasn't been released yet!
    According to the website, it is out in the UK. I don't know if it is shipped to the US at the same time. I would assume so, but I'm not sure....
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
      Well, I'm not Irish, but it is the sort of thing that I would normally notice, so that must make me crazy too!

Back on topic: in spite of everything, Sam & Jack are for always!
      yeah, my personal theory on our new favourite quote is that
      Spoiler:
      "not exactly" single means, they are in a long distance relationship, and are perhaps imitating bunny rabbits at every given opportunity

but thats just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        yeah, my personal theory on our new favourite quote is that
        Spoiler:
        "not exactly" single means, they are in a long distance relationship, and are perhaps imitating bunny rabbits at every given opportunity

but thats just a theory.
        It's a good one though. I like it! Those two words can be interpreted in any number of ways, by shippers and anti-shippers alike (I had a quick look at the anti-s/j ship thread earlier!)
        always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
          According to the website, it is out in the UK. I don't know if it is shipped to the US at the same time. I would assume so, but I'm not sure....
          Forbidden Planet is a UK owned store which gets fanzines items made only in the UK and Japan. So they probably have gotten the new addition. I'll go and check it out.
          sigpic

Comment

Forbidden Planet is a UK owned store which gets fanzines items made only in the UK and Japan. So they probably have gotten the new addition. I'll go and check it out.
            Thanks Trupi
            always and forever

Comment

JM just answered one of Gatebee's question-the question wasn't in the response but I think he said that Jack was talking about selling his bicycle. Did he say motorcyle or his bike in the scene? I don't remember.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                ***Running with Fingers In Ears*** LALALALA

I absolutely refuse to listen to any of this. I simply won't believe that
                Spoiler:
                Sam and Jack try having a relationship and it doesn't work out. It is so against everything that we have seen over the last 8 years.
                I simply won't listen to it!!!
                Joins in with the fingers in ears and Lalalalalalalals

Nope, no, noway, not gonna happen, I totally agree.

Comment

Am gonna look for this magazine when Im in town tomorrow.

Comment

JM just answered one of Gatebee's question-the question wasn't in the response but I think he said that Jack was talking about selling his bicycle. Did he say motorcyle or his bike in the scene? I don't remember.
                    I thought he said "motorcycle" and thought Gatebee said "bike." Motorcycle can mean only one thing while bike can mean either motorcycle or bicycle, so what's up with JM's answer?

Yep, Jack said "motorcycle."
                    Last edited by Gatetrixer; 31 August 2005, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Hey guys!

tried to post earlier, but then my windows registry corrupted

had to reboot and run scan disk and find back-ups...very scary

Anywho...

As far as I know...someone said that comment in jest...can't remember who though...I'll try and buy the magazine tomorrow if I can.

Oh...Had a very long phone convo with the very lovely gatebee

(((((((((((((((((Charise))))))))))))))))))))

So that was very nice!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        I thought he said "motorcycle" and thought Gatebee said "bike." Motorcycle can mean only one thing while bike can mean either motorcycle or bicycle, so what's up with JM's answer? (If my memory is right--transcript anyone?)
                        MOTORCYCLE!!! LOOK!

Spoiler:

Landry: Is that what this is about? You come all the way to Colorado Springs to check up on me.

Jack: No I had to sign the papers to my house, and my car, motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                          See below for SG_1 Transcripts

Spoiler:
                          you are correct now wondering about JM's comment. hmmmm.

SCENE: Landry's house. Outside. O'Neill and Landry playing chess

O'NEILL: So did you decide to go at the desk at an angle or...flush with the door?

LANDRY: is that what this is about? You come all the way to Colorado springs to check up on me?

O'NEILL: Nah...I had to sign the papers to my house...and my car...my motorcycle
                          edit: You beat me to it Cathain Nottingham!

Comment

Yeah, Jack said it was a motorcycle. I think JM was just confused because the question referred to the motorcycle as a bike.
                            SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              edit: You beat me to it Cathain Nottingham!
                              That's what happens when I'm sitting here with nothing to do!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Hey guys!

tried to post earlier, but then my windows registry corrupted

had to reboot and run scan disk and find back-ups...very scary

Anywho...

As far as I know...someone said that comment in jest...can't remember who though...I'll try and buy the magazine tomorrow if I can.

Oh...Had a very long phone convo with the very lovely gatebee

(((((((((((((((((Charise))))))))))))))))))))

So that was very nice!
                                It was originally posted by Major Sam Carter O'Neill in the GW achives. Doesn't that person also post here? If it was in jest, why would they say that and get everyone down?
                                Last edited by trupi; 31 August 2005, 06:12 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X