X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks scjon.I would not worry at all.
    Spoiler:
    Sam and Jack have waited for the longest time to get together and now were suppose to believe they were together and decided it was not working after a short Time.I think not.If TPTB did not want Sam and Jack together they could have had Sam marry Pete.I doubt TPTB are just going to drop the Sam and Jack Ship at this late Date.I have high hopes that Sam and Jack will end up together.I hope we see it at the end of Season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Thanks scjon.I would not worry at all.
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Jack have waited for the longest time to get together and now were suppose to believe they were together and decided it was not working after a short Time.I think not.If TPTB did not want Sam and Jack together they could have had Sam marry Pete.I doubt TPTB are just going to drop the Sam and Jack Ship at this late Date.I have high hopes that Sam and Jack will end up together.I hope we see it at the end of Season 9.
      Agreed,
      Spoiler:
      If TPTB want to break them up - then why mention they dated at all? It doesn't make sense.

Comment

i really hope it means that she's talking about the show without RDA and his character and that someone just read too much into it and jumped to conclusions.
        Spoiler:

i honestly could not understand why they would have them go through so many years of being in love only to throw it away like that, to have them go through the whole pete and kerry thing and demonstrate that they can't be with anyone else because they love each other and then just have it not work out. i truely believe that the pete thing was done just to show that she and jack are meant for one another and thats all it was ever meant to be, and my faith had been restored, but now its starting to waver a tad. not to the point of being really really worried, but still... meah.

i just hope this is a case of crossed wires. is this magazine with this interview out in the shops yet?

well that was a long post, but i'll just finish with a bit of O.T. that occured to me,
        the actress who played kerry was named clare, yes? i find it slightly odd that both her real name and her character name are county's in ireland, and yet am slightly amused by this also. now i'd best post this before i get distracted by something shiny!

Comment

***Running with Fingers In Ears*** LALALALA

I absolutely refuse to listen to any of this. I simply won't believe that
          Spoiler:
          Sam and Jack try having a relationship and it doesn't work out. It is so against everything that we have seen over the last 8 years.
          I simply won't listen to it!!!
          -girlgater

Comment

just had a quick peek at the last two pages of the anti thread and so far nobody's doing backflips over there so either nobody there has heard about or read this interview or its nothing to write... well... here... about. maybe we should check their houses in case its worth writing home about!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Only two?
              You're doing a lot better than I am!!! I miss him all the time! That's why I hurry straight home from work every day to catch the S1-6 repeat on Skiffy!
              no, i miss him/think about him in every ep, but two times it hit me hard enough that it almost made me want to cry.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I went to the magazine site and the article itself can't be accessed. Doesn't anyone in the family subscribe???
                -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  I went to the magazine site and the article itself can't be accessed. Doesn't anyone in the family subscribe???
                  I don't but is it being sold in stores still? I don't have classes tomorrow so I can go get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    I don't but is it being sold in stores still? I don't have classes tomorrow so I can go get it.
                    I'm not sure if it's sold in the boonies where I am or not. I just can't fathom what TPTB are thinking if the rumor is true.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      I think it is still in the shops, but I think that it's only a UK magazine, so I don't know if it gets exported or not. I have to go shopping tomorrow anyway,(exciting things like fruit juice and shampoo) so I shall look out for it.

In spite of the number of posts I've made in the last hour or so, I'm not worried exactly, just midly confused and irritated.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        the actress who played kerry was named clare, yes? i find it slightly odd that both her real name and her character name are county's in ireland, and yet am slightly amused by this also. now i'd best post this before i get distracted by something shiny!
                        What a great observation! Yes the actress's name is Clare Carey. What's the betting that that didn't even occur to TPTB?
                        always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                          What a great observation! Yes the actress's name is Clare Carey. What's the betting that that didn't even occur to TPTB?
                          probably something that only a crazy irish person could notice.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            I think it is still in the shops, but I think that it's only a UK magazine, so I don't know if it gets exported or not. I have to go shopping tomorrow anyway,(exciting things like fruit juice and shampoo) so I shall look out for it.

In spite of the number of posts I've made in the last hour or so, I'm not worried exactly, just midly confused and irritated.
                            Is the new addition out yet? I can get it, at Forbidden Planet but I don't want to make a trip to Manhattan if the magazine hasn't been released yet!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Is the new addition out yet? I can get it, at Forbidden Planet but I don't want to make a trip to Manhattan if the magazine hasn't been released yet!
                              According to this site, it is:

http://www.titanmagazines.co.uk/ukdreamwatch.html
                              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                probably something that only a crazy irish person could notice.
                                Well, I'm not Irish, but it is the sort of thing that I would normally notice, so that must make me crazy too!

Back on topic: in spite of everything, Sam & Jack are for always!
                                always and forever

Comment

Working...
                                X