X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Heya!

How are we all??????

Well...nothing shippy to talk about, but I'm proud to say that I got called a Moron, by the most prolific dinger in GW history

Maybe I should make a 'moron' badge of honour for all Vala-haters

*evil laugh*

hee hee heeeee

ah who called you a moron?
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena

I watched M1 and M2 on Sky one last night, only caught M1 so missed the "hand touching thing" again!! I know that it isn't our Jack and Sam but you've got to love the kiss at the end! Does anyone have a decent pic of it? All the ones I've seen have a bright light on it and aren't that good.

Sam & Jack Kiss I tried to get in between the flashing lights.

Comment

Hannah - I'm not naming names...I think most folks will know who it is.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
          As nice as that would have been in BTS, I'm kinda glad they didn't go ahead with the progressed Jonah/Thera in the episode. Things became tense enough between Sam and Jack after season four anyway; sometimes in later eps I missed the flirting, teasing, and easy friendship between them. UST is great, but only in small doses, and only when it can be resolved... i.e. when there are no damned regulations.

At that point I was still getting into Sam and Jack, and in BTS the head on shoulder and Jack's rememberance of "feeling feelings" was perfect! Sigh... things change. Now, after all this time, I want nothing more than to see them together (and to know that they've seen each other naked )!
          I still wish they had included that scene. Like I said months ago, if TPTB were really smart, they’d put out a special Shipper Edition DVD with all those kisses that got left on the editing room floor. BtS, LC, I believe there was at least one or two more!

Still, they left BtS open enough to interpretation without it being painfully blatant, that we’ve got loads and loads of fics filling in the gaps they hinted at. For that reason alone, I had to forgive the editing decision, however much I hated it!

I do think they addressed some of the difficulties in the aftermath of that ep, as well. I know I’m not the only shipper who read a lot more into the lines in the Light, “Carter, you’re in withdrawal!” “Oh, I’M in WITHDRAWAL?!” “YES! And So Am I!”

I think things really got tense for them after Entity. That seemed to be their major breaking point. I’ve harped on this one before, too, so I’m not going to repeat myself (only cos I don’t think I could get it right this time… not enough caffeine today!)… Except to say that it’s the only justification I could find for the Ship-Wasteland of Season Five.

Season Four really was the most Shipperific Season of the entire series, and in all the right ways…. In spite of what they cut out and chickened out of!
          Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
            As nice as that would have been in BTS, I'm kinda glad they didn't go ahead with the progressed Jonah/Thera in the episode. Things became tense enough between Sam and Jack after season four anyway; sometimes in later eps I missed the flirting, teasing, and easy friendship between them. UST is great, but only in small doses, and only when it can be resolved... i.e. when there are no damned regulations.

At that point I was still getting into Sam and Jack, and in BTS the head on shoulder and Jack's rememberance of "feeling feelings" was perfect! Sigh... things change. Now, after all this time, I want nothing more than to see them together (and to know that they've seen each other naked )!
            (((((Silver)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
              Sam & Jack Kiss I tried to get in between the flashing lights.
              That's fantastic!!! Thank you thank you thank you

Comment

Hey guy's

Just a quick fly by post 'cos I have a bit of time (which is rare lol)! Life as a student nurse is going great. I love Brum’s children’s hospital (I'd work there now if I could ) and I am doing fine so far!

I haven't read many posts 'cos there is just too many. I haven't been reading spoilers and I don't know anything. But a friend told me EDM was a squeeee worthy episode. So I am really looking forward to it!

For UK shippers out there. I don't know if anyone noticed but... I got my sky mag today and saw that from next Wednesday Sky One are showing Stargate eps you vote for again. So I went over to Sky One and went to interactive. The votes over the next 4 weeks are all about Jack because he is ‘stepping down’ as they say. One of the episodes on choice this week is Paradise Lost . Of course I went and voted. So if anyone is going to vote, vote PL!

Ok I have got to go now (got to be up for 5am tomorrow)! See you all when I see you!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Heya Tracey!!!!!!!!!

Glad things are going well!!! Since we last spoke, I've got into Uni!!!!!

I'll go and vote in a moment...I watched Paradise Lost yesterday...

*slides into gutter*
                  sigpic

Comment

Heya!

How are we all??????

Well...nothing shippy to talk about, but I'm proud to say that I got called a Moron, by the most prolific dinger in GW history

*evil laugh*

hee hee heeeee

meh....red dings don't worry me too much anymore......us shippers have some of the strongest rep shields...those of us veteran shippers anyway....maybe you newbies better hold your tongues for awhile till your rep shields get built up....

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Well, I posted this on the SAGC thread, but since the discussion has turned in this direction here too, I'm going to post it here as well (Slow morning at work, for a change!). I think TPTB not only tell us things to keep us stirred up. I think they also DON'T tell us things to keep us stirred up. So my new policy is not to worry. I'm not even worried about
                      Spoiler:
                      Vala being confirmed for Crusade. It doesn't mean Jack won't also be back. It's a two-parter! Plenty of storylines! Trupi on the J/S Ship Thread says Don S. Davis told her personally at a con that RDA would be back for the last two eps of the season, and I believe both of them!
                      See? Me? Not worried!

Hey Shippers

I am really excitingto review RDA in season ninei really hope so !
                      Thanks for this news
                      Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Read this so thought I'd come back for another quick post!

Yep it is . Haven't given an injection yet, but still have over 4 weeks to get a chance!

So anyway....
                        Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

(((((((((((Suz)))))))))))))))))

I had a day off today and I watched Moebius as I missed it yesterday plus I watched some oldies. I love Jack!

*slides to the gutter too*

Speak to you soon.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Heya!

How are we all??????

*evil laugh*

hee hee heeeee

She hasn't called me a moron, well at least not in a post, but she has dinged me a couple of times. I think I qualify for a 'moron' badge of honor.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hee hee...I wait and see what happens...then I may make a graphic!
                            sigpic

Comment

I was just minding my own business on the net when I came across this rather worrying (2nd or 3rd hand) spoiler, which I really, really hope isn't true.

spoilers (highlight below to read):
                              During an interview for Dreamwatch Magazine, AT is meant to have said that Sam/Jack get together after Threads, but then decide to split when it doesn't work out.
                              Source of worrying possible spoiler
                              (can't white-out hyperlink)
                              Can anyone confirm or deny this?
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                                I was just minding my own business on the net when I came across this rather worrying (2nd or 3rd hand) spoiler, which I really, really hope isn't true.

spoilers (highlight below to read):
                                During an interview for Dreamwatch Magazine, AT is meant to have said that Sam/Jack get together after Threads, but then decide to split when it doesn't work out.
                                Source of worrying possible spoiler
                                (can't white-out hyperlink)
                                Can anyone confirm or deny this?
                                If that's true...I'll burn my whole Stargate DVD/VHS collection and will never ever watch it again.........I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X