Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically, when Jack was defrosted (for the lack of a better term :s).... wasn't he still technically resigned??

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
      i was watching lost city and it just occured to me, when jack said "i'll make if easy for you, i resign", why didnt sam just be like "ok, well if you resign then..." and kisses him. i mean that was her big chance and she missed it. i know she was seeing pete, but still it was her big chance to make her feelings clear
      I heard a kiss was orginially planned but because of season 8 it was taken out. Having them kiss in Lost City would of deprived us of them dragging the relationship out one more season.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        I heard a kiss was orginially planned but because of season 8 it was taken out. Having them kiss in Lost City would of deprived us of them dragging the relationship out one more season.
        Ah, yes. No sense in giving the people what they want!! I'm all for delayed gratification, but please...
        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          Ah, yes. No sense in giving the people what they want!! I'm all for delayed gratification, but please...
          Yeah after 7 years of teasing, it was obviously still too much to ask Now we just have to let our imaginations run wild and wait for RDA to return

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Where can these SG lyrics be found?
            I'm sure there's a link somewhere, but it's quicker just to tell ya

Stargate its a great big whirl
            With a great big swirl
            You can step inside
            To another world

We're talking Stargate its a crazy trip
            You can go quite far
            And you don't need a car
            Or even a Ship

There's Colonel O'Neill
            And Carter and Daniel and Teal'c
            Look out for that g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gou'ald

If PDL el al who sang it on the Prodigy commentary are anything to go by, you don't need talent, just gusto to successfully sing along with titles
            sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO. hehe. Never heard that before. Funny stuff. I really should watch the commentaries.

Just so you all know, Stargatecaps.com is down for improvements at the moment.

Enjoy:

yohoo, finally made 100!

Comment

Forgive me but I saw this thread about to fall to the 2nd page (gasp) and the anti thread was staying on the top ... so I thought I might say how much I really really enjoyed last Friday's episode!!
                Spoiler:
                Sam's "not exactly" comment was just what I was hoping for. I didn't think there would be any deep explaination. I didn't read the spoilers so I was very surprised!!! Also I thought it was great that she mentioned Cassies, yet another character that has vanished.
                Now if they would just explain where Jack is I would be even happier!!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                  Forgive me but I saw this thread about to fall to the 2nd page (gasp) and the anti thread was staying on the top ... so I thought I might say how much I really really enjoyed last Friday's episode!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam's "not exactly" comment was just what I was hoping for. I didn't think there would be any deep explaination. I didn't read the spoilers so I was very surprised!!! Also I thought it was great that she mentioned Cassies, yet another character that has vanished.
                  Now if they would just explain where Jack is I would be even happier!!
                  I've read the spoilers and I don't remember Sam's conversation being mentioned at all. So it was quite a pleasant surprise to me as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

They changed Beneath the Surface too didn't they? I heard they tone down the episode. It seems like TPTB think the further they can drag out the story the better. In my mind Jack/Sam are together and I can read wonderful fanfic to fill in the blanks.

Comment

They changed Beneath the Surface too didn't they? I heard they tone down the episode. It seems like TPTB think the further they can drag out the story the better. In my mind Jack/Sam are together and I can read wonderful fanfic to fill in the blanks.
                      Yeah I heard that as well. Jonah and Thera were supposed to originally be having an affair. Can you just imagine the UST (or would is be RST???) that would accompany that! Damn TPTB. Can you just imagine remembering the feel of eachother's body and knowing tru happiness and then have it ripped from you? Being in a mission briefing and knowing what Jack looks like naked... ***drool*** sorry getting a bit carried away there.

Cheers
                      thanks for the green too :x

Comment

Hiya guys! Hoes ya doin?
                        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT
                        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                          Yeah I heard that as well. Jonah and Thera were supposed to originally be having an affair. Can you just imagine the UST (or would is be RST???) that would accompany that! Damn TPTB. Can you just imagine remembering the feel of eachother's body and knowing tru happiness and then have it ripped from you? Being in a mission briefing and knowing what Jack looks like naked... ***drool*** sorry getting a bit carried away there.
                          "sigh" They WERE supposed to kiss. But TPTB thought the season was 'too mushy' already. Darn PTB!

On a totally OT note. I have a very good friend who's aunt lives in New Orleans! She's pretty sure she may have gone further inland with her daughter but... Scarry!

gate_girl12- I'm drooling with ya! RDA is SO...all I can think of is good looking. Brain not quite awake yet.

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Did you read,
                            Spoiler:
                            that Vala will come back for the season final..for both eps?
                            (and that they are thinking about making her a regular in season 10?)
                            Does that mean she is the "character who returns"?
                            I hope not...I want Jack to come back!

So what do you think about this, shippers?

Comment

Hey there!!
                              I can finally post on GW. For some reason I was not able to post for a while so I had to post through Shipsistah on ship day. ((((shipsistah))).

I am as excited as I can be about EDM, but I shall remain wary until I see proof. (Just me protecting myself from TPTB).

I do have a question. I was wondering if anyone read the Cliff Simon interview and if so does anybody out there know what he meant about things being relaxed and everyone seems happy now that RDA is off set?

I am not trying to start an outrage, I just am trying to get the context here. Of all the lurking I have done over the years I have never heard or read a negative peep about RDA, so what is up?

I would love to hear that I misconstrued this statement and read something into it that is not there.

That is my question, just curious and I really hope that tptb will finally resolve what we have known for many years!
                              Cheers,
                              Chris

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Greetings!!
                                I'm watching Emancipation!! I love Jack's budding attraction to Sam!!! I love it when Sam asserts herself to Jack's orders to walk away from saving the tribal girl!!! UST is percolating!!!
                                I also love it when she has just been dressed in that horrible blue outfit, and Jack, Danny and Teal’c all stand there staring at her with their mouths open!
                                Originally posted by BrenRen
                                Oh... I dunno... I think he knew he'd found his woman right about the time she said "Or do we have to arm wrestle"... But maybe that's just me!
                                Nope, me too!
                                Lord knows they love to drag things out!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                                Forgive me but I saw this thread about to fall to the 2nd page (gasp) and the anti thread was staying on the top ... so I thought I might say how much I really really enjoyed last Friday's episode!! [spoiler]
                                That’s because we have jobs and have to work during the day!!!
                                Originally posted by gate_girl12
                                Jonah and Thera were supposed to originally be having an affair. Can you just imagine the UST (or would is be RST???) that would accompany that! Damn TPTB. Can you just imagine remembering the feel of eachother's body and knowing tru happiness and then have it ripped from you? Being in a mission briefing and knowing what Jack looks like naked... ***drool*** sorry getting a bit carried away there.
                                I just imagined it all…..and why did you create those pictures in my mind while I’m at work????? Especially the last one (Jack nekkid ---squeeee!) !!!!!!

Welcome, Sheena!
                                Welcome, walterIsTheMan!
                                Congratulations, gate_girl12, on 100 posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X