This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    yup....Emancipation was a good ep....we had "kick-tuchis" Sam rather than "doormat" Sam....which was good.

And Jack was SO checkin' her out in that dress.....
    Then comes Broca Divide where Sam can't take no for an answer. That's when Jack knew he found his woman! Any woman that can flip him on his back is a woman for him!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Then comes Broca Divide where Sam can't take no for an answer. That's when Jack knew he found his woman! Any woman that can flip him on his back is a woman for him!
      Oh... I dunno... I think he knew he'd found his woman right about the time she said "Or do we have to arm wrestle"... But maybe that's just me!

Hi-Bye Fly-by post!!!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        & of course Jack makes that tank top comment at the end... Plus you gotta love the part where Sam asks
        Spoiler:
        if he "wants" her (while jumping him like a wild animal) & he says "Not like this...."
        See it started a long time ago (IMHO, at the very start). Not just in the 3rd season (in Out of Mind & Into the Fire), like some (including TPTB) claim.
        Take care & God bless...
        ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
        -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
        (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
          I like Lost too. But I haven't seen season 2 yet and I really want to know what's wrong with this island.
          But I think I remain spoiler free, at least for this show.
          I just wanted to say that I am a LOST fan as well. There's another HOT Jack for you. But, of course, RDA's Jack is much HOTTER, IMHO.
          Take care & God bless...
          ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
          -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
          (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Hi everyone ! I'm back from holidays. I missed you and this forum so much...
            I wanted to catch up with everything I missed in this thread, but 2000 posts, that's too much for me !

I've seen what has made everyone squeeeeing though ! (Thanks to SG Intel where I saw it ! ) You know what we need now : visual proof !

Welcome to the newbies ! I hope you'll have as much fun as I have in this thread since I joined it
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hi everyone,

Anyone who was having trouble posting, it is because GW was updating...something...can't remember quite what! If you go to the forum homepage, they have a message.

Hope anyone in the New Orleans area is going ok. Was watching Katrina on the news and it looks horrible.

Originally Posted by trupi

The locker room scene from Broca divide was one of the scenes I downloaded from the net, and it was then that you realise that there was definitely something more going on between our lovebirds. **sighs ** ah the good ol' days.

Looking for some good S/J fic? Read anything by Gail R. Delaney. It's all good

whoo, three more posts til 100... yay

Comment

Hi everyone! I have been lurking here for some time now and thought it was about time I signed up and posted something!

I keep seeing the pic below and can't work out which episode the pic in the middle is from - can anyone help??

Can't wait for season 9 to start on Sky one - it seems ages away!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                I was just thinking...dude TPTB are such romantics! I mean look at what I made out of only a few pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena
                  Hi everyone! I have been lurking here for some time now and thought it was about time I signed up and posted something!

I keep seeing the pic below and can't work out which episode the pic in the middle is from - can anyone help??

Can't wait for season 9 to start on Sky one - it seems ages away!!
                  Welcome to the Shipper World Sheena.

The picture in the middle is actually a publicity shot that didn't appear in any episode, though I do believe it was taken while the cast were shooting "Holiday."

Comment

The picture in the middle is actually a publicity shot that didn't appear in any episode, though I do believe it was taken while the cast were shooting "Holiday."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that! Been bugging me for ages... thought I might have missed something there! Shame it was just a publicity shot though, here's hoping for a proper resolution at the end of season 9

Comment

Oh, and another no doubt stupid question... what does TPTB stand for

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena
                        Oh, and another no doubt stupid question... what does TPTB stand for
                        TPTB = The Powers That Be (writers, producers...)
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Well I was out yesterday...got home...GW went down before I even got to view a single post!!

((((((((((((((((((((((Florence))))))))))))))))))))))))

Got your postcard two days ago...I can't remember your address, so can you PM me it!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i was watching lost city and it just occured to me, when jack said "i'll make if easy for you, i resign", why didnt sam just be like "ok, well if you resign then..." and kisses him. i mean that was her big chance and she missed it. i know she was seeing pete, but still it was her big chance to make her feelings clear

Comment

I heard that was in the script... but was taken out for some reason. Someone who's been in this longer probably knows for sure tho...

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                              i was watching lost city and it just occured to me, when jack said "i'll make if easy for you, i resign", why didnt sam just be like "ok, well if you resign then..." and kisses him. i mean that was her big chance and she missed it. i know she was seeing pete, but still it was her big chance to make her feelings clear
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                                That is exactly what i was thinking when he said that! But now i think about it... with all thats happened between them since them.. [[that scene in threads ]] maybe TPTB didnt want to resolve it then. And plus, when he came back, it might have been difficult..seeing as they were both promoted and the regs would have still applied.

But yeah.. could have been a great moment *sighs*...
                                Sam&Jack
                                ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                                ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                                TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Working...
                                X