Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like some are grasping at straws.We will hear every name in the Book besides
    Spoiler:
    Jack.Whatever gets you through the Day I guess.Anyone see SG-1 got the same 1.9 Ratings as last week.I was hoping for a bigger jump in ratings with Sam back and since Barrett was on this week.It could be a tough Year Ratings wise for SG-1.I'am not sure where the current Ratings stand with TPTB.RCC and BW did an interview on Gateworld before the Season started and they were looking for much Higher Ratings.IMO the episodes have been better with Sam returning it's just the Episodes are missing that Zip and excitement of earlier Seasons.No doubt the no Jack factor is the missing ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Yes. The squeeeeee heard around the world must have rattled the server.
      Took me twenty minutes to get on the thread! Working late?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Just checking - but is anyone else having major problems with GW forum right now?
        Oh, yes! It's a little sick! Keep using Quick Reply!

Comment

*laughs* I think its the squeeeeeeeees and the
          Spoiler:
          "Not exactly"
          s
          Cathain has 400 POSTS!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Oh, yes! It's a little sick! Keep using Quick Reply!
            Actually that wasn't even working for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Cathain has 400 POSTS!!!!
              Wow! I didn't even notice.

Comment

Hiya. Popping in to say...normally avoid spoilers but in this case couldn't resist!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*falls off chair due to insane excitement jumping up and down*

See - I knew it was destiny !

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
                  Hiya. Popping in to say...normally avoid spoilers but in this case couldn't resist!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*falls off chair due to insane excitement jumping up and down*

See - I knew it was destiny !
                  WELCOME crazedturkey!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                    Wow, big selection! Boring or....more boring.

No, actually I like Red Sky! I think it's underrated...shipwise and in general!
                    Jack is hilarious in this episode!

<Mayor snip>
                    Galaxy, WOW, you really have some shipper glassed on... you should write the Shipper's Guide to Ship in Stargate SG-1, it makes me want to watch all the shows all over again... any other recomendation?

Originally posted by galaxy
                    That are TPTB trying to sing!
                    Hilarious, isn't it?
                    Since I've heard it for the first time, I can't watch the (old) intro anymore without singing their lyrics...they are nuts!
                    Same here... SMEA, Peter DeLuise sings in every ep that he directed and the ones on the website if I'm not mistaken is Joe Mallozzi and Paul Millie on the comentaries of Prodigy... I found out that they are the ones that composed the lyrics , it's from S4 and they say it is one of the first things they wrote ROFL

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Wow! Take a couple of days off, and look what you miss! So many new people! I guess the Squee Heard Round the World really had an effect! I'm so glad to see it! The more our ranks grow, the more likely we are to get the resolution!

I agree. It is simply, [B]THE Ship.[/B] It's the holy grail of Stargate SG-1. No other names are needed. It would be like calling Mulder and Scully "Mully" or "Sculder." It's just so wrong for so many reasons!!!!!

I'll climb down off my soapbox now and send proper good wishes to our newbies and returnees.

Welcome, Chevron7Locked!
                      Welcome, JacksYummy!
                      Welcome, Brandie!
                      Welcome, Cheyenne!
                      Welcome, Smea!
                      Welcome, Cafine us!
                      Welcome, minigeek!
                      Welcome, Freya!
                      Welcome, Onlybluesocks!
                      Welcome, SG1Atlantis!

Welcome back, Karibou!
                      Welcome back, Silver!
                      Welcome back, Nikki!
                      Welcome back, Anakin!

Oh, no! If I’ve missed this much in two days on the Sam/Jack Ship Family Thread , how much have I missed on the Sam’s a Great Character Thread? ( shudders ) They usually post more than we do! Better get over there and check!
                      Originally posted by nell
                      WELCOME crazedturkey!!!!!
                      Wow, where are my manners....

Welcome Squeeeeequers !!!! .... WOW and all this from a
                      Spoiler:
                      Not Exactly

Cathain... 400.... WOW, you are flying girl Congrats

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Same here... SMEA, Peter DeLuise sings in every ep that he directed and the ones on the website if I'm not mistaken is Joe Mallozzi and Paul Millie on the comentaries of Prodigy... I found out that they are the ones that composed the lyrics , it's from S4 and they say it is one of the first things they wrote ROFL
                        Actually I have the song on my iPod its a must on a college campus!

Comment

Wow, where are my manners....

Welcome Squeeeeequers !!!! .... WOW and all this from a
                          Spoiler:
                          Not Exactly

Cathain... 400.... WOW, you are flying girl Congrats
                          Well its been what? A month? Not bad I guess

Comment

Well its been what? A month? Not bad I guess
                            ... Not bad... I hope you have gathered plenty of shippy ideas to finish the Dance fic .... (yep, not letting that one go...)

Here goes another one, you can bring Marcus to the story... LOL him finding himself taking lessons too with Sam and Jack in the same room... weeeird , you can call it.... Dancing with the regs, or SGs Dance together

And another milestone for you, yesterday was your 1st month anniversary.... when you joined us on Ship day

Comment

Nell, Billie, I'm having problems using my PM again..

Billie, I can't believe my bad luck... kinda... I'll be in France the week that you will be in NYC from Sept 11th until Sept 25th and I miss the mid-season finale

Nell, I love S7 box set, love comentaries, love the specials, Fallen, Homecoming, Heroes, Fragile Balance... **stops to catch breath*Death Knell, Lost City, OK almost all... ohh and the first 5min... NO MORE of the ep... becuase it has the Sniff debate .... although please don't look forward to the comentaries of Grace, IMO they are not good at all....

I'll keep trying to PM you both.... I had the same problem a week ago and finally after 17 times of having my IE freeze I managed to PM now, I don't know...

Comment

... Not bad... I hope you have gathered plenty of shippy ideas to finish the Dance fic .... (yep, not letting that one go...)

Here goes another one, you can bring Marcus to the story... LOL him finding himself taking lessons too with Sam and Jack in the same room... weeeird , you can call it.... Dancing with the regs, or SGs Dance together

And another milestone for you, yesterday was your 1st month anniversary.... when you joined us on Ship day
                                YAY! Go me

Comment

Working...
                                X