This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Shippers:

This is my first time on since Friday, and wouldn't you know, the first thing I come across is a big Squeeeeeeee! My years in Texas must be showing because I let out with a big YIPEEEE! YAHOOOO! right at the TV!

Originally posted by meimei
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

One for the fact that GW is up... (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

One for Sam's words....

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      That's the craziest beginning of a post, I've ever seen on this thread...LOL
      And that was definitely the craziest end of a post, I've ever seen on this thread! And to say something on topic: Sam and Jack are the cutest couple In TV-history! YAY!!!
      Yes, that probably was the craziest begining and end to a post ever. But he WAS glaring at me!

Jack and Sam ARE the cutest couple on TV. But Jang-Geum and Sir Min come in a close second! (am I the only one who watches Jewel In the Palace?)

Also, am I the only one who is bugged by the fact that they list Ben Whatever-his-last-name-is first in the opening credits? They are not in alphabetical order and AT, CJ, and MS have been on the show since day one. They should be first!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        Jack and Sam ARE the cutest couple on TV. But Jang-Geum and Sir Min come in a close second! (am I the only one who watches Jewel In the Palace?)
        never heard of it i'm afraid!
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Thanks GW... I was so in shock and missing you.... wanting to talk about EDM....

Spoiler:
          Wooooohooooooooooo they are together.....

I mean... when Barret and Sam where talking I could just not breath... I was waiting for THAT question... and THE question came....

Barret: How's Pete?
          Sam: We broke up
          Barret: Really? (grins and smile thinking his time has come... muahaha...) I'm sorry to here that
          Sam: It was the best thing for both of us
          Barret: So are you single again? <-- THE QUESTION and people... during this little talk there is no music and the music starts in crescendo...
          Sam: Not Exactly.... <---- THE ANSWER
          .... music keeps playing... Barrets face ... poor boy... it's just priceless, defeat!

And can I just say I love JM for writing such wonderfulll script....
          I hear you girl!!!!!!! I didn't notice that about
          Spoiler:
          the music
          though. Guess I'll just have to go back and watch it again.

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

galaxy thanks for posting those quotes from Red Sky its such a great ep with some great S&J moments, really makes me wanna go watch it all over again Still all excited about EDM cant wait for the next instalment of Ship, but someones told me theres no new ep this fri is this true?????

Oh and as for the words/music i usually sing along with those words when the music comes on, so much so that the Boyf' is actualy starting to pick up some of the words now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Went to the Anti-shippers thread to watch them make sense of the two words we will love always-and I realized I left one name off my list of people, Sam could have possibly been talking about. So to make the others happy, I'm adding it "Rodney". How could I have forgotten Rodney! What about General Lawdry, while we are at it!

No Doubt .... It's
              Spoiler:
              Jack
              Spoiler:
              He is the only man she loves and she showed that in Threads ..he also showed to her that he loved her so
              Spoiler:

NOW , we need VISUAL

Caty

Comment

Hi Shipper Family!

Children of the Gods is on SciFi right now. I'm anxious to see the first glimpse of ship between Jack and Sam. Their initial meetingis so full of chemistry and promise! I simply love it.
                -girlgater

Comment

Catysg1
                  Spoiler:
                  You are sooooooooo wrong, have you forgot about Thor?

Ok, it's been along weekend, I have just spent the last 3 days at work and i'm a little cranky.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                    galaxy thanks for posting those quotes from Red Sky its such a great ep with some great S&J moments, really makes me wanna go watch it all over again Still all excited about EDM cant wait for the next instalment of Ship, but someones told me theres no new ep this fri is this true?????

Oh and as for the words/music i usually sing along with those words when the music comes on, so much so that the Boyf' is actualy starting to pick up some of the words now!!!!
                    It's true about there not being a new episode on Friday. With the Labor Day Holiday in the US, they're showing fan favorites.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Went to the Anti-shippers thread to watch them make sense of the two words we will love always-and I realized I left one name off my list of people, Sam could have possibly been talking about. So to make the others happy, I'm adding it "Rodney". How could I have forgotten Rodney! What about General Lawdry, while we are at it!
                      *laughs* Rodney could work! Considering
                      Spoiler:
                      now that Atlantis can contact Earth

Comment

Wow! Take a couple of days off, and look what you miss! So many new people! I guess the Squee Heard Round the World really had an effect! I'm so glad to see it! The more our ranks grow, the more likely we are to get the resolution!
                        Originally posted by Oma-1
                        I'll love it when we get irrefutable proof of Sam/Jack hitting the sack, or even bottling their own jam like any normal old married couple with lots of fruit trees in their back garden - but I'm with Galaxy and Dipsofjazz - S/J is simply "The Ship"
                        Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        Seeing as though our options are "Jam" or "Sack" I think that's a wise choice.
                        I agree. It is simply, [B]THE Ship.[/B] It's the holy grail of Stargate SG-1. No other names are needed. It would be like calling Mulder and Scully "Mully" or "Sculder." It's just so wrong for so many reasons!!!!!

I'll climb down off my soapbox now and send proper good wishes to our newbies and returnees.

Welcome, Chevron7Locked!
                        Welcome, JacksYummy!
                        Welcome, Brandie!
                        Welcome, Cheyenne!
                        Welcome, Smea!
                        Welcome, Cafine us!
                        Welcome, minigeek!
                        Welcome, Freya!
                        Welcome, Onlybluesocks!
                        Welcome, SG1Atlantis!

Welcome back, Karibou!
                        Welcome back, Silver!
                        Welcome back, Nikki!
                        Welcome back, Anakin!

Oh, no! If I’ve missed this much in two days on the Sam/Jack Ship Family Thread , how much have I missed on the Sam’s a Great Character Thread? ( shudders ) They usually post more than we do! Better get over there and check!

Comment

I found this on the Sam's A Great Character Thread. Dated August 27, 2005. Amanda's thoughts on and Season 8.

tsaxlady: Okay I'm going to post this here because I saw the question that Sally asked Joe in his thread. This is an article from TVZone #64 Special - It is part of the article on Amanda Tapping

Spoiler:
                          For Pete's Sake
                          Sadly, Sam Carter will not be hanging out this season with her now ex-boyfriend, Pete Shanahan (David DeLuise). She ended their romance last year, which Tapping feels was necessary, both for the show and her character.

"I think it was important that we explored Sam's ability to love and be loved and to have a fuly-functional adult relationship," says the actress. "We may have gone too far, though. After a while I began to wonder, 'What does this have to do with SG-1?' As an actress, I loved playing it because it was a joy working with David DeLuise. Story wise, I felt enough already with Sam's unrequited love [for Jack O'Neill] and the question of will she or won't she marry Pete.

"As far as how she ended it with Pete, it seemed a little cagey, and I wasn't very proud of Sam for that. I am proud that she decided to stop stringing Pete along, but she could have been a bit more honest about it. That's OK, though, I play a Human being and Humans have flaws. With matters of the heart, it's hard for Sam to be totally honest, and I believe it's because she truly doesn't understand matters of the heart as much as she may think."

Comment

Just checking - but is anyone else having major problems with GW forum right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Just checking - but is anyone else having major problems with GW forum right now?
                              Yes. The squeeeeee heard around the world must have rattled the server.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

*laughs* I think its the squeeeeeeeees and the
                                Spoiler:
                                "Not exactly"
                                s

Comment

Working...
                                X