This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Better be careful....we might put a crack in Earth's crust with all this squeeing!!
    RLOL ... putting a crack on the earth crust with all our squeeing

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Suekay presents Not Really... - No spoilers as such...reviews MORE than welcome

Nice story! Any more fic suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Oh yes! We don't make it something silly by having stupid names...it is THE ship!!!
        i don't think the names are silly really (they're meant in fun), it's just that sam/jack doesn't need a gimmick or hook. we just 'are'.

if this were some kind of vote, i'd pick to not give ourselves a nickname. we don't 'need' it.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

They're like Mulder and Scully. There's no cutesy pie nickname, no contraction, it just doesn't fit for me. Perhaps I take my ship a bit too seriously...but they are so...Jack and Sam. Sam and Jack. S/J. Anything else would be weird.

Comment

You know I've been idly pondering the situation with Sam & Jack, distance n what not and this is what I came up with:

Well, I figure Jack's now head of homeworld security, which puts him in charge of everything Stargate and offwordly related. Including the fleet of Deadalus class ships, Prometheus etc.. AND.. their Asgard beaming devices.

Who wants to lay the odds Jack swiped one because he could and had Sam install it somewhere useful
            sigpic

Comment

Hi shipper Family.

Wow, what a lot of posts to catch up on.

I think we should make JM our mascot after reading his answer regarding Sam and Jack ship in EDM.

Thanks for all the green and the great reviews peeps. Brightens my day

(((Caty)))

If you want some hot weather, come to Melbourne. Well..not at the moment because it's a tad windy :s But in the Summer our days can reach up to 39 Degrees.

By the way: Hope everyone in the New Orleans, Louisiana, and southern florida region are doing ok with the Hurricane. Keeps your heads down and your hopes high.

Cheers

Comment

i watched the episode too (9X07)

SPOILER

well, it was obvious, but i think that sam and jack are maybe together, maybe not in a love relationship, but they are very close.
                That's cool ! but we need more !!! lol

Comment

hey guys,

new pic for you to celebrate the "not exactly":

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    "sigh" I just gave my rabbit a bath and now he is glaring at me...(...)
                    That's the craziest beginning of a post, I've ever seen on this thread...LOL

Welcome to all the new people!
                    Yes! WELCOME FROM ME TOO!!!!!!!!!
                    It's nice to see how our shipper family grows and grows and grows....and one day we'll take over the world! muhahahahahaha...

Um, to the person who said they liked ATs shoes in that pic, I agree, they are really cute! My Mom always said tall people don't need to wear heels but I say if they're cute, I'm wearing them! (I'm five-seven. I know that is not that tall, but in a family where the average height for women is five-two to five-four, I'm tall.)
                    That was me. I love high-heels!
                    I have lots of them.
                    The only problem is, most of them don't deserve to be called "shoes", they should be
                    called "instruments of torture" instead!
                    Everytime I have worn them a whole night and come back home with blisters and bleeding feet, I swear to never wear them again, but you know...they are so pretty.

Catysg1- I love the signature! I am also a big fan of Lost.
                    I like Lost too. But I haven't seen season 2 yet and I really want to know what's wrong with this island.
                    But I think I remain spoiler free, at least for this show.

Well I'm going to go give my rabbit a carrot. Maybe he'll stop glaring at me then. Probably not.
                    And that was definitely the craziest end of a post, I've ever seen on this thread!

And to say something on topic: Sam and Jack are the cutest couple In TV-history! YAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      I just saw this on SciFi's site. Remember the chance to vote for six of your favorite episodes? Well, it looks like this is the line up for Friday Eastern Standard Time.

May I say.....SQUEEEEEEEEEE?!!!!!! These have action/adventure/angst/Ship!!! And important Ship I might add!!

Friday, September 2 Viewer's Choice Marathon -Six episodes chosen by fans!!!

8:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) LOST CITY - PT 1
                      09:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) LOST CITY - PT 2
                      10:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 4) WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY
                      11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 2) A MATTER OF TIME
                      12:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 2) 1969
                      01:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 4) 2010
                      Woohooo!!!!
                      4 eps with ship out of 6...that's a good percentage!
                      And in these eps are not only little shippy moments, but a few of the most famous and wonderful ship scenes ever!
                      And again the shippers dominate..hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        And to say something on topic: Sam and Jack are the cutest couple In TV-history! YAY!!!
                        Hi Galaxy!!!! Our show to love for Sam and Jack angst and ship is on this Friday night on SciFi's special, 6 favorite episodes, ***2010***. This time I'm taping it and keeping it. The cabin scene needs some serious play/rewind, play/rewind, play/rewind......you get the point!!! It needs my complete attention!! Hee, hee!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          I just saw this on SciFi's site. Remember the chance to vote for six of your favorite episodes? Well, it looks like this is the line up for Friday Eastern Standard Time.

May I say.....SQUEEEEEEEEEE?!!!!!! These have action/adventure/angst/Ship!!! And important Ship I might add!!

Friday, September 2 Viewer's Choice Marathon -Six episodes chosen by fans!!!

8:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) LOST CITY - PT 1
                          09:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) LOST CITY - PT 2
                          10:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 4) WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY
                          11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 2) A MATTER OF TIME
                          12:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 2) 1969
                          01:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 4) 2010

that's a good choice of episodes...pretty shippy too.. i wish they'd do that over here
                          they did it once but we had to choose between red sky and the fifth man!
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I like Lost too. But I haven't seen season 2 yet and I really want to know what's wrong with this island.
                            But I think I remain spoiler free, at least for this show.
                            me too! i've avoided all lost spoilers so far... a first for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

Woohooo!!!!
                              4 eps with ship out of 6...that's a good percentage!
                              And in these eps are not only little shippy moments, but a few of the most famous and wonderful ship scenes ever!
                              And again the shippers dominate..hehehehe
                              I don't understand how A Matter of Time was chosen???!!! Although, it is tense and suspenseful. Jack was rather, ahem, heroic and physical in deploying the bomb towards the sucking, gaping black hole. It shed some light on Jack's past as a prisoner in Iraq. It shows that he can hold a grudge, big time!! But, he can forgive, too. As I recollect Jack yelled at Sam once. It was the harshest I remember Jack ever speaking to her with the exception of the Shades of Grey scene.

I was surprised that there weren't more episodes with ACTION/BLASTING/EXPLODING Goa'uld battles. Well, um, there is Lost City! I voted for that episode.

I liked 1969 but I was still surprised that was in the top 6, too. I think fans must like time altered episodes thus A Matter of Time, 1969, Window and 2010. Hey, I detect a theme!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                                I think we should make JM our mascot after reading his answer regarding Sam and Jack ship in EDM.
                                what was his answer? i cant seem to find anything in the ask joe thread.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X