This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen
    Except when you're dyslexic, then they're Sack and Jam... no offence to dyslexics, I'm one! Dyslexics Untie!

I whole heartedly agree, no nicknames, save THE SHIP. They simply are.
    Yep! (And I agree about the dyslexics I happen to be one when it comes to numbers)

Sam and Jack invented SG ship. They are just Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      wow GW is back and right on time at that.....
      Spoiler:
      Sam is with Jack. There is not more guessing. "Not excatly". Two words well spoken and means the world to us shippers.
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!!

*dances Irish jig....or attempts to anyway*

Comment

I just saw this on SciFi's site. Remember the chance to vote for six of your favorite episodes? Well, it looks like this is the line up for Friday Eastern Standard Time.

May I say.....SQUEEEEEEEEEE?!!!!!! These have action/adventure/angst/Ship!!! And important Ship I might add!!

Friday, September 2 Viewer's Choice Marathon -Six episodes chosen by fans!!!

8:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) LOST CITY - PT 1
        09:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) LOST CITY - PT 2
        10:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 4) WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY
        11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 2) A MATTER OF TIME
        12:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 2) 1969
        01:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 4) 2010
        Last edited by nell; 28 August 2005, 06:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!!

*dances Irish jig....or attempts to anyway*
          Joins MG with a Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Our Ship is on course!
            Spoiler:
            Our Ship is on the horizon!!!! The U.S.S. RST is heading for port!!!

Ex Deus Machina
            Spoiler:
            You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:
            SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK!!!
            SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK IN REAL TIME NOT AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
            NOT A CONCUSSION-INDUCED DELIRIUM NOT A DREAM!!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Yup....I see her (the RST).....she's al docked up and is unloading her guests for the big party.....sensors have picked up the "Beliskner II" ready to drop off Thor and all the other Asgard shippers.....don't know what it is with their yellow nutrition thingies, but impress upon them the need for them to stay away from the yellow shipper cookies....we don't need any intergalactic incidents....

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Yep! (And I agree about the dyslexics I happen to be one when it comes to numbers)

Sam and Jack invented SG ship. They are just Sam and Jack
              I agree, Ships wouldn't even be an idea if it weren't for Sam & Jack and I couldn't imagine calling the ship anything but just Sam & Jack.

SQUEEE! I just can't get the
              Spoiler:
              "Not Exactally"
              off my mind. As much as I want Sam & Jack to happen I don't want them to happen offscreen. I would be so mad if we can't watch their relationship grow, and all we could do was hear about it. I would really feel pretty upset about the idea that after eight years of waiting we get screwed by not being able to see it finally happen.

Ok sorry, felt like ranting a bit! SQUEEE or Sam & Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by starellen1
                I screamed so loud I think my neighbor's two blocks over heard me! How cool, huh?
                LOL...and all the churches in shippertown are ringing their bells in celebration, chanting whatever "we have ship" is in liturgical latin....

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Welcome Major Taylor.... my "Not Exactly" moment was with the "Always" moments...

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!
                  Better be careful....we might put a crack in Earth's crust with all this squeeing!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    LOL...and all the churches in shippertown are ringing their bells in celebration, chanting whatever "we have ship" is in liturgical latin....
                    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi!!!!

LOL

Sorry, it's the only Latin I know!
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I have been watching a Korean drama called Jewel in the Palace. There are two characters, Jang-Geum and Sir Min who are in love but can't be together. Now, in one episode Sir Min defied the King's order and went into a plague infested village to save Jang-Geum.

Do you think Jack would do the same if he and Sam were in the same situation? Would he defy Hammond's orders?
                      WELCOME C7L!!!!!!

And Jack would SO go through hell if need be to rescue Sam, even if it was against orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                        Thanks CN!! He is so like his name sake. He's devilishly handsome, hilariously funny, full of energy and has that same 'what the heck's she talking about' look!! Hee hee!!

Such a cute little kitten!!!! Awesome taste in TV too!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          My kids said that we need to be kind to the anti-shippers tonight because they might be right that Sam is dating someone else besides Jack--So here's a list that my kids came up with:
                          Ba'al
                          Thor
                          Joe
                          Walter
                          Siler
                          Pierre Bernard
                          Homer Simpson
                          Mad_Gator
                          Whatever makes your dreams come true and makes you happy~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Jack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Went to the Anti-shippers thread to watch them make sense of the two words we will love always-and I realized I left one name off my list of people, Sam could have possibly been talking about. So to make the others happy, I'm adding it "Rodney". How could I have forgotten Rodney! What about General Lawdry, while we are at it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                            Semper Ubi Sub Ubi!!!!

LOL

Sorry, it's the only Latin I know!
                            or I was thinking it would sound something like "Habbemus shippum"

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Went to the Anti-shippers thread to watch them make sense of the two words we will love always-and I realized I left one name off my list of people, Sam could have possibly been talking about. So to make the others happy, I'm adding it "Rodney". How could I have forgotten Rodney! What about General Lawdry, while we are at it!
                              Don't I wish sam was dating me...

I think Jack would have an issue with that....I particularly have no desire to give him an excuse to make a tent peg outta me....

Comment

Spoiler:
                                OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEAAAAAAHHH, BAAAAAABBBBYYY!!

OK, so I didn't get a chance to watch this week's episode on Friday. And, honestly, when I sat down tonight and flipped on the DVR, I was pretty much "eh" about what I thought I'd be seeing. My husband (a casual watcher who's been sucked in by my obsessive possession of the TV on Friday nights) also sat down to watch -- and just didn't understand my reaction to THE LINE. When it happened, I squealed so suddenly, soda came out of my nose. My DH was like, "Huh? What did I miss?"

It's CANNON!! It's really, officially CANNON!!! Okay, so the anti-shippers will deny it, but I am SOOO convinced! I thought the "I have my reasons for taking this job" line in the first ep was just thrown in there to make idiot hopefuls like me (strung along for nine seasons!) take notice. And tonight, when Daniel mentioned Kerri Johnson, I felt my hackles rise, thinking, "Oh, please tell me they aren't going to do THAT again." But then, with those two, beautiful little words, I realized that the writers had actually, really OFFICIALLY done it!!

I sleep tonight a happy, giddy shipper. Life, my friends, is sooooo good!
                                Last edited by Karibou; 28 August 2005, 08:58 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
                                -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Working...
                                X