Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caty - The Lake District's not in Scotland! And I've only ever passed through it a few times on my way to Dover. Come 150 miles north and say hi!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Some randomness...I...see...SHIPS!!!!!!!!...
      sigpic

Comment

(((((SES)))) It's great .you seem very optimistic all of a sudden ..and I'm happy for you but I think
        Spoiler:
        I 'm still gonna not trust TPTB until the very last episode and they I think will still leave the end kind of subtle ..This is not what I want to see of course because toying with the shipper fans is horrible but TPTB SG1 can only do subtle regarding the Sam and Jack ship .I'm not sure they will committ Sam and Jack to an "I love you" .If we are lucky we may get a real big kiss for a nice send off to the Sam and Jack ship and I hope they go with that ..otherwise what was the point of all those shippy episodes in season 7 and 8 and the point for Sam to break up with potatoe !!!So I'm still thinking that Sam and Jack have even now decided to be together but what will we see !!!! is another matter !! . I', d love to see them a bit as a couple for the dedicated fans who loved their ship ..it will be just great and I hope it will happen . ..but I 'm a bit anxious to just see them as buddies walking down the Stargate ramps to go home together but no touching on screen ...Still , There is always hope

Caty

Comment

Suekay presents Not Really... - No spoilers as such...reviews MORE than welcome
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            (((((SES)))) It's great .you seem very optimistic all of a sudden ..and I'm happy for you but I think
            Spoiler:
            I 'm still gonna not trust TPTB until the very last episode and they I think will still leave the end kind of subtle ..This is not what I want to see of course because toying with the shipper fans is horrible but TPTB SG1 can only do subtle regarding the Sam and Jack ship .I'm not sure they will committ Sam and Jack to an "I love you" .If we are lucky we may get a real big kiss for a nice send off to the Sam and Jack ship and I hope they go with that ..otherwise what was the point of all those shippy episodes in season 7 and 8 and the point for Sam to break up with potatoe !!!So I'm still thinking that Sam and Jack have even now decided to be together but what will we see !!!! is another matter !! . I', d love to see them a bit as a couple for the dedicated fans who loved their ship ..it will be just great and I hope it will happen . ..but I 'm a bit anxious to just see them as buddies walking down the Stargate ramps to go home together but no touching on screen ...Still , There is always hope

Caty
            Again, I'm there with you Caty.

Comment

Popping in to give all the shippers (((((((hugs))))))!

Watched EX DEUS MACHINA
              Spoiler:
              and have to say that I've fallen into the trap. I have hope again!!! Two little words, but I truly believe that were given to us, the shippers, as a good sign and I accept them as such.

Happy shipping!
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

LOL This place is awesome!

I think I 'm still gonna not trust TPTB until the very last episode and they I think will still leave the end kind of subtle ..This is not what I want to see of course because toying with the shipper fans is horrible but TPTB SG1 can only do subtle regarding the Sam and Jack ship .I'm not sure they will committ Sam and Jack to an "I love you"
                OK, I knew I saw another Joe comment that could tackle this one, too.

Originally posted by FanQuestion
                Regarding the Sam and Jack relationship storyline - is there any special resolution to this story that you personally would have wanted to see? After four years, I'm sure you've come up with or come across lots of possible solutions and I'm curious which one you think is the best.
                Originally posted by JMallozzi
                - Its no secret that I'd like to see Jack and Sam together when all is said and done.
                Lets just hope he gets to write that one, huh?

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Thank you ((((gatebee))))) ..I know now that
                  Spoiler:
                  "not exactly " are the 2 shippy words of deux Machina

I suppose it's alright now that I'm prepared for anything even nothing at all

Not sure when SG1 season 9 starts in the UK !!!! I'm not looking forward to watch the first few episodes though !!!

Caty
                  Hi Caty:

As far as I'm concerned, S9 started with Beachhead. Up until then, the episodes just weren't up to the SG-1 standard. I'm keeping the shipper faith that we'll get more surprises and hints through the rest of the season.
                  -girlgater

Comment

((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))))))) Was gonna go to bed but then spotted your fic demanding to be read Its great you really hit the nail on the head. I can really imagine this happening between S&J its soooo cute. So now Im heading to bed with a shippy smile and a warm shippy glow

Well back to RL and work tomorrow (how much does it suck to have to go back to work on a bank hol) Ive had a great week off and have actually been able to keep up with all the chat for a change.

oh and before I go a big warm welcome to all the new shippers joining us

Comment

"sigh" I just gave my rabbit a bath and now he is glaring at me. Let me tell you, it is REALLY creepy when a rabbit glares at you.

Welcome to all the new people!

Um, to the person who said they liked ATs shoes in that pic, I agree, they are really cute! My Mom always said tall people don't need to wear heels but I say if they're cute, I'm wearing them! (I'm five-seven. I know that is not that tall, but in a family where the average height for women is five-two to five-four, I'm tall.)

Catysg1- I love the signature! I am also a big fan of Lost.

Well I'm going to go give my rabbit a carrot. Maybe he'll stop glaring at me then. Probably not.

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        I agree Bren.I feel with
                        Spoiler:
                        Pete and Kerry and the Deaths of Janet and Jacob, Sam and Jack would not let anything stand in there way.Some have mentioned even if the Regs are not an issue Sam and Jack would want to wait before starting a relationship.I really think at this point Sam and Jack do not even care if some People think Sam was promoted because her relationship with Jack.Sam and Jack have had plenty of examples about Life being too short.It would be a mistake to worry about what others think.I may be wrong but I do not think the Regs are in the way.Jack does not do Sam's evaulations any longer.I think Sam and Jack are either Married or Dating.I really feel if RDA is in the Season finale we will get a Kiss or an I Love You.I would be shocked if we get no Ship at all.I think Sam's comment to Barrett opens the Door to some real Life Sam and Jack Ship.
                        I think you're right (about the regs not being in the way), but someone in an S9 thread thought they would be because Homeworld Security heads SGC. And this may have been said before EDM. I say, give me (them?) a break, how far up would the regs go? Forever, up to the President? I think JM may have said , however, that the regs were a factor in Threads, and Threads would have been before Jack's promotion to Homeworld. But again, give me a break, they wanted us to think Jack and Sam were there together alone for a while otherwise they would have shown the whole team in the first scene. (Or they were doing their usual "lead the shippers on' thing--always a possibility. )

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
                          Don't mean to interrupt anything, but I'm curious. Instead of just being JS, does this pairing have an official NAME? Like, I don't know, Jam, or something? I would look at previous pages here, but there's like, a billion of them...
                          I hope nothing like "Jam" ever rears its head. For some reason, the term "Samanda" for AT and her character Sam, feels like a fingernail on a blackboard to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            I hope nothing like "Jam" ever rears its head. For some reason, the term "Samanda" for AT and her character Sam, feels like a fingernail on a blackboard to me.
                            I think out of all of the pairings Sam and Jack need no nickname! They are just Sam and Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Popping in to give all the shippers (((((((hugs))))))!

Watched EX DEUS MACHINA
                              Spoiler:
                              and have to say that I've fallen into the trap. I have hope again!!! Two little words, but I truly believe that were given to us, the shippers, as a good sign and I accept them as such.

Happy shipping!
                              ((blueiris))!!!! I heard those words and all I could yell was SCORE! I'm so happy its a sign!!!Whoo hoo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                I think out of all of the pairings Sam and Jack need no nickname! They are just Sam and Jack!
                                Except when you're dyslexic, then they're Sack and Jam... no offence to dyslexics, I'm one! Dyslexics Untie!

I whole heartedly agree, no nicknames, save THE SHIP. They simply are.
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X