X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks minigeek.That should answer any questions as to
    Spoiler:
    who Sam was talking about.That's the bottom line because JM said so.

Comment

Note...Working on a NEW FIC - Not Really......It'll be up within the hour
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))

It's OK then a little too subtle but I suppose better than nothing at all
        So i reckon they are
        Spoiler:
        together but they didn't have the time to spend much time with each other because of Cassie and that's alright ..Hopefully Jack will come back for a little cameo soon !!!

Anyway I went to Cornwall and it is such a beautiful place . England is really a very well kept country , the countryside is very well looked after ..the trees and flowers are gorgeous Need to plan a trip to Scotland one day because I know it's very stunning too but first I must get prepared in the drop in temperature . Even Cornwall was a little chilly for me because I always go to the south of France

Do you know the Eden project ? A stunning place with Biodomes ( botanical)in a valley . I spent the day there and I was in cloud 9 . it's a great place to be and a lot of famous stars go and do their concert there ...keane is there on the 1st of September and I saw Basement Jack and Lady Sovereign on rehearsal ..they were even walking and visiting the domes like anybody else . Will scan a pic of the place soon because it's fantastic to look at and the domes are huge

Sam and Jack forever

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Hello shippers

Any GOOD news on Sam & Jack while I was gone ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caty
          Caty go to SI on the S9 thread under EX DEUS .... it is all there

pic fr rda-forever or rdanderson site

Comment

LOL SES I can see you are all happy and you're right if the ship is sailing ( even if we don't see it) hearing it is still better than nothing as long as we know we may not get much otherwise .

so Sail the ship sail , and let them be together

Caty

Comment

Thank you ((((gatebee))))) ..I know now that
              Spoiler:
              "not exactly " are the 2 shippy words of deux Machina

I suppose it's alright now that I'm prepared for anything even nothing at all

Not sure when SG1 season 9 starts in the UK !!!! I'm not looking forward to watch the first few episodes though !!!

Caty

Comment

Caty I have no doubt we will soon not only hear the Ship we will see the Ship and knowone will be able to deny the Sam and Jack Ship any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Thank you ((((gatebee))))) ..I know now that
                  Spoiler:
                  "not exactly " are the 2 shippy words of deux Machina

I suppose it's alright now that I'm prepared for anything even nothing at all

Not sure when SG1 season 9 starts in the UK !!!! I'm not looking forward to watch the first few episodes though !!!

Caty
                  Season 9 starts in the UK on Tuesday 18th October on Sky One, with Atlantis on the 19th.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup Caty -
                    Spoiler:
                    It has been more or less confirmed that RDA WILL appear in another episode!!!!!!

And as for Scottish Holidays...I recommend my area...And I'd happily be your tourguide if you decide to come and visit me!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Thanks minigeek.That should answer any questions as to
                      Spoiler:
                      who Sam was talking about.That's the bottom line because JM said so.
                      Spoiler:
                      you are so right. There is no more guessing. It is true JM said so.

Comment

Thank you (((Bev))) Should be easy to remember now ..Season 9 starts on my birthday ..I must remember that at least ..but I'm a bit anxious about watching the first few episodes .

(((Ses))) I'm very glad that
                        Spoiler:
                        that RDA did say that he will do a few cameos ...this is all he needs to do really but hopefully those cameos will be Sam related too and we will see them together a bit as a couple and not just talking like buddies at work !!! we had enough of that ..Now TPTB needs to step up to the plate and let the ship sail romantically
                        and that will make my day

Caty

Comment

Because I meant to say this 10 pages ago-or whenever my last post was

Thank you (((everyone who has posted spoilers for EDM)))

It's been great for those of us who won't see the ep for a while.

It would be really good to see some ship on screen this season and I really hope it happens. Still I firmly believe that they are together/working on being together.

Welcome to all the newest members of our ever expanding family
                          Last edited by scjon; 28 August 2005, 04:07 PM.
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

((((Suekay)))

I 'm thinking about visiting the Lake district!!!! .I have heard so much about it
                            I'm only worried about the temperature because I find it hard to adjust to chilly places and although Cornwall was absolutely beautiful ( as beautiful as the south of France ) and the Atlantic is a fantastic sea to surf and just to look at from the beach with all the big waves it was a bit chilly and I 'm not used to it . So Caty now needs to have a few more holidays in the south UK ( The Isle of whight is on my list ) so that my skin and my body can adapt gently to even go up any further.

Anyway they said in the national newspapers that in England it will be scorching hot for the bank holiday week end and it will be hotter than the Med and so far the top tempetature was 24 degrees ..This is hardly scorching hot ..it's warm but hardly scorching ..Scorching is over 30 degrees for me . It's supposed to be 26 where I live tomorrow so this is quite hot ...not scorching yet but coming to it .

Sam and Jack together and POWER TO RDA to
                            Spoiler:
                            come back for a cameo for Sam and Jack's sake

Caty

Comment

Caty the
                              Spoiler:
                              not exactly line seals the deal.There's no running from that line.If RDA is in the Season finale and with just the right amount of Sam and Jack Ship plus adventure the Season finale has the chance to be the best SG-1 episode ever.I'am thinking Lost City with a Sam and Jack Kiss and maybe an I Love You.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Caty the
                                Spoiler:
                                not exactly line seals the deal.There's no running from that line.If RDA is in the Season finale and with just the right amount of Sam and Jack Ship plus adventure the Season finale has the chance to be the best SG-1 episode ever.I'am thinking Lost City with a Sam and Jack Kiss and maybe an I Love You.
                                ses. Sounds very good to me.
                                always and forever
                                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Working...
                                X