X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anakin
    ... Okay, to go even further in our little shipper fantasy world:
    Spoiler:

- at the briefing after Baal's first "video conference" with the SGC, there's one shot of Sam putting down a telephone receiver... Who says she was not discussing this with a certain General at homeworld security?
    - at the stake out, when they decide not to go after Ba'al... Sam is talking to "the general" on her cell phone. She has a talk with Barett, then concludes... "the general's consulting with the Pentagon to determine what our next move should be"... "the General" could also be the head of Homeworld security ;o)

Ah well... I've been so deprived of ship for the first eps of season 9 (that I *like*! Even though it's *not* SG-1 per se IMO), that my brain did flip-flaps for a good ten minutes there! ;o)

PS: on a side note, I *SO* missed Jack when Cameron gave them their patches!!!

Oooh Ooooh! I was soooo thinking the same thing squuuueeeee its not just me Whats the saying 'great minds think alike'

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      No, since the Sam/Jack pairing is the mother of all stargate-ships, it's simply called "the ship".
      Oh yes! We don't make it something silly by having stupid names...it is THE ship!!!
      sigpic

Comment

A name for our ship...

JAM SACK!!!!!

but with all the depravity here (or just in my mind) it has a filthy connotation

sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Morning everyone

I love all of the spoilers, I got to see the episode but not so much hear it (with the exception of a few very key scenes) I'm going to have to go back and watch for all of the little things now

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            A name for our ship...

JAM SACK!!!!!

but with all the depravity here (or just in my mind) it has a filthy connotation

Noooo!! So wrong!! Yet so hilarious...

Still voting for Jam! Even though I'm the only one...
            Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Hello Shippers!!!!!!

WELCOME ANY NEWBIES I MAY HAVE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK ANAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...U survived my first drinking game without too much embarrassment (unless playing guitar (badly) and singing Disney love songs at the top of my voice counts!) and no hangover!!!!!!!!!

Anywho...

LONELY STAR - I can't respond to any PMs, but rest assured, I've got all your Sig Posts

ANAKIN - I've added your fanfic link to the shipper site http://shipperfamily.cjb.net go to fanfic links.

and THREE CHEERS for SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not know that website, thank you for giving the link !!, It is really good : THE dream ---> a website dedicated to the shippers !!

Comment

Hi.

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                Spoiler:
                does anyone know what was said about kerry in ex deus machina? i'm just a little curious..very curious..
                The Kerry comment wasn't anything major. Daniel mentioned to Landry that she had helped identify the Trust members in some pictures.
                SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

The site's a WIP so it's far from complete!!!!!!!!!

And while I've got the attention of folks...

http://www.stargate-intel.tk - The Alpha site when this forum goes down!

and

http://suekayonline.cjb.net - My creations

http://intelfanfiction.bravehost.com - My fanfiction archive also featuring Cathain and many others!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

The site's a WIP so it's far from complete!!!!!!!!!

And while I've got the attention of folks...

http://www.stargate-intel.tk - The Alpha site when this forum goes down!

and

http://suekayonline.cjb.net - My creations

http://intelfanfiction.bravehost.com - My fanfiction archive also featuring Cathain and many others!!!!!!

Thank you very much !!

Comment

Helloooo shippers!

I am so happy I just about can't stand myself. This thread certainly has picked up with about 6 pages for me to go back and read since I was on yesterday afternoon. I'm still flying high from the other night. I'm anxious now for the next episode...perhaps we'll get to SQUEE again!
                      -girlgater

Comment

QUOTE=sueKay
                        Hello Shippers!!!!!!

WELCOME ANY NEWBIES I MAY HAVE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK ANAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...U survived my first drinking game without too much embarrassment (unless playing guitar (badly) and singing Disney love songs at the top of my voice counts!) and no hangover!!!!!!!!!

Anywho...

LONELY STAR - I can't respond to any PMs, but rest assured, I've got all your Sig Posts

ANAKIN - I've added your fanfic link to the shipper site http://shipperfamily.cjb.net go to fanfic links.

and THREE CHEERS for SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (((SueKay)))
                        I do lurk most of the time, but I *had* to post this!
                        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                        ............oo0oo............

Comment

((((Anakin))))

You should post more!!!!!!! I don't get to see you and loads of others since I stopped visiting the thunk threads.
                          sigpic

Comment

QUOTE=sueKay
                            ((((Anakin))))

You should post more!!!!!!! I don't get to see you and loads of others since I stopped visiting the thunk threads.

Ahhh... Well... take a look at my siggie... What can I say? He's The Man!.... And regarding S/J ship... well... My thoughts are really unfit for this forum and have been for a very long time!!
                            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                            ............oo0oo............

Comment

Yup...he's definitely The Man

I stopped visiting the thunk threads as I don't feel I can cotribute and well...I got ignored everytime I posted.
                              sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOD!! Just watched Ex Deus Machina (I live in Ireland so I had to download it) and I couldnt belive it when Sam said she wasnt single. That episode has made my day. I didnt think anything was gonna happen in this episode but as soon as I saw agent Barret I knew something was gonna be said. Well I just wanted to say how unbelievably HAPPY I am. I knew the forums would be buzzing.

Comment

Working...
                                X