Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with silver, i hope this isn't the last we hear of the s/j ship. we've seen or heard nothing definite...we haven't even had a proper frelling kiss between them! come on! it doesn't even have to be a very long one! a quick peck would do me! its least we can get after 9 frelling years!
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
      More EDM (and everything leading up to it!)
      Spoiler:
      Totally missed the Kerry ref... Thank God... Although, that being said, I did like Kerry... Far more than anyway!
      there was a kerry reference?! why didn't i hear of this?
      what was it?!
      sigpic

Comment

WELCOME SMEA!
        always good to have a new shipper on the block
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Yes, but you see, this way, we get to see it. We get to see the actual 'I love you' moment, the second where they cross the line, that first real kiss between them. i want to see that, not hope it happened off screen. For nearly ten years I've been building up to the moment where they finally admit to each other that they love each other, take each other in their arms, and give us one of those amazing, electrical, breath-taking, sensual kisses they do so well. I don't want to imagine it in fanfic, or off screen, i want to see it. and that's what i hope they're building up to. if i don't see that moment, i'd feel cheated.

btw
          Spoiler:
          anyone notice kerry was mentioned in deus ex machina too? just quickly, by daniel. bit of an episode for revisiting old, dumped partners, wasn't it?
          I share your feelings... I'd love to see their declarations to each other, otherwise it would feel like we've missed the episode we've been looking forward to for several seasons! But unfortunately I don't think we're going to get that unless there are flashbacks in
          Spoiler:
          Crusade
          . On the other hand, it's so good to know they're FINALLY together!

Comment

OK you guys have to forgive me for venturing out into enemy territory (anti-s/j) but I had to do some recon. Apparently a few of them reckon Sam was referring to Jack as well in EDM Mwwwahaha, and so the ship spreads....

Ok, I'm off to bed.

Night all. Happy Shipper Dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
              i agree with silver, i hope this isn't the last we hear of the s/j ship. we've seen or heard nothing definite...we haven't even had a proper frelling kiss between them! come on! it doesn't even have to be a very long one! a quick peck would do me! its least we can get after 9 frelling years!
              Wow, maybe I'm just greedy when it comes to ship but for me it's.....bring on the long, deep, passionate and INTIMATE kiss! Arms all around each other!

Comment

I agree Bren.I feel with
                Spoiler:
                Pete and Kerry and the Deaths of Janet and Jacob, Sam and Jack would not let anything stand in there way.Some have mentioned even if the Regs are not an issue Sam and Jack would want to wait before starting a relationship.I really think at this point Sam and Jack do not even care if some People think Sam was promoted because her relationship with Jack.Sam and Jack have had plenty of examples about Life being too short.It would be a mistake to worry about what others think.I may be wrong but I do not think the Regs are in the way.Jack does not do Sam's evaulations any longer.I think Sam and Jack are either Married or Dating.I really feel if RDA is in the Season finale we will get a Kiss or an I Love You.I would be shocked if we get no Ship at all.I think Sam's comment to Barrett opens the Door to some real Life Sam and Jack Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
                  Wow, maybe I'm just greedy when it comes to ship but for me it's.....bring on the long, deep, passionate and INTIMATE kiss! Arms all around each other!
                  hey i'm good with that too! i'll take anything i can get right now, as long as it's definite!
                  Last edited by shipper hannah; 28 August 2005, 09:04 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                    OK you guys have to forgive me for venturing out into enemy territory (anti-s/j) but I had to do some recon. Apparently a few of them reckon Sam was referring to Jack as well in EDM Mwwwahaha, and so the ship spreads....

Ok, I'm off to bed.

Lol, I love poking my nose into the anti-ship thread. It'll be even better now we can think "I told you so"... The only thing is, I never get a stronger urge to argue than when I'm in that thread!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      does anyone know what was said about kerry in ex deus machina? i'm just a little curious..very curious..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12

Ok, I'm off to bed.

i like to do that too, just to see what they think.. hehee..

nighty night australia!
                        sigpic

Comment

Silver I agree 100%.I heard may People say they Hope
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam's comment to Barrett will be the end of the Ship.It's not the end it's just the beginning.The Sam and Jack Ship has been around from the Start and it will continue in some form until the end of the Show.Whether some like it or not SciFi is about relationships.Friendship and Romance.Matrix and Star Wars were great examples.IMO there is no way TPTB will end the Ship with Just Sam's comment to Barrett.IMO TPTB understand they have to give us something real regarding the Sam and Jack Ship.There's no other way.Were past the point of no return with the Sam and Jack Ship.It's too late to start over.

Comment

I just finished watching EDM Squuueeeee!!
                            What a great episode I have to say AT is looking fabulous. Just waned to share my thoughts on S9 ship
                            Spoiler:
                            I strongly belive that while they may not be together in the normal sense of a relationship (probably something to do with regs) they have promised them selves to one another some time in the future and that plans are in progress (which would explian the 'Not Exactly' statement). Otherwise as someone else has already mentioned what would have been the poin of the scenes in threads where they dumped/were dumped by there partners, and the 'Always' scene. So while the TPTB are probably dangling a carrot at the mo I am certain that something is definatley going to come of this, this season.
                            So Squuuuuueeeeeeee again

Comment

Lots of good points in here, so I'm gonna break this up to respond to each one seperately!

Originally posted by ses110
                              I agree Bren. I feel with[spoiler] Pete and Kerry and the Deaths of Janet and Jacob, Sam and Jack would not let anything stand in their way.
                              Big fat freaking WORD.
                              Spoiler:
                              That hug in Heroes was so ALL SAM & JACK (oh, btw, I was brave and ventured into the Anti-shipper waters myself last nite, and apparently this was a big point of sufferage for them! Hee heeee!) that it's hard, if not impossible to believe that their personal issues wouldn't have reared up BIG TIME in the aftermath of Janet's death.

Spoiler:
                              And Jacob... That's almost a seperate post! He gave them his blessing. He told Sam not to let the RULES stand in the way of her HAPPINESS. His last days on Earth, he was a man on a mission, and that mission, to my sheer delight, was Sam & Jack. And we may not have seen it (Boo Hiss), but with all the history between those two old war horses, I am certain they had their own moment to say the final farewells. And I have no doubt that Jacob made it clear to Jack that he (Jacob) expects him (Jack) to keep his (Jacob's) little girl safe AND happy.

Spoiler:
                              Some have mentioned even if the Regs are not an issue Sam and Jack would want to wait before starting a relationship. I really think at this point Sam and Jack do not even care if some People think Sam was promoted because her relationship with Jack. Sam and Jack have had plenty of examples about Life being too short. It would be a mistake to worry about what others think. I may be wrong but I do not think the Regs are in the way. Jack does not do Sam's evaulations any longer.
                              Honestly, this couldn't have been much of an issue after Sam had saved the world the first time or six. She's earned her respect, and she has always come across as fairly confident of that. I think that's why we always see such a different level of confidence, or even a complete lack of it, in all the AU Sam's.

As for the examples of life being too short... In Meridian... way back before they totally botched up the Ship, wasn't it Sam that said to Daniel, "I don't know why we wait so long to tell the people that we love how we really feel," or something close to that (going from memory cos I'm too impatient to finish this to waste time digging up transcripts!)... Couldn't help thinking, then and every time I've seen or read it sense, HELLOOO! SAM!!!! ISN'T THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DISCUSS WITH JACK???

Spoiler:
                              I think Sam and Jack are either Married or Dating. I really feel if RDA is in the Season finale we will get a Kiss or an I Love You. I would be shocked if we get no Ship at all. I think Sam's comment to Barrett opens the Door to some real Life Sam and Jack Ship.
                              I'm hoping for BOTH. They owe us after the hell of the last eighteen months with Jack still on the show. Just my humble opinion, of course, but hey... In my Shippy World, that's all that counts!
                              Last edited by BrenRen; 28 August 2005, 09:45 AM. Reason: Sorry about the SPOILERS, GW Isn't Playing Nice, this is now attempt number FOUR to correct it!
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smea
                                Ooo… *first post*

Well, I just want to say how glad I am that I have found this place. I never knew the Stargate fan base was so large, or included as many great people! I’ve been reading posts for a few days now, and its taken me a little while to pluck up the courage and post *blushes*

But anyway… lol.
                                I am praying SO HARD that there is going to be some sort of progression in regard to S/J …even without RDA L
                                In the beginning, TPTB must have had some idea that they wanted the Sam and Jack story to last a while, and be of some interest; otherwise they wouldn’t have started the story. I’m sure the assumed that the fan base would take to the ship (either for or against) and I am SURE that they wouldn’t have started it, if they didn’t mean to end it – one way of the other. I hope that I can believe they would not be that cruel…

OHHH I really hope that what everyone has said about them being together, or planning to be, is true! I don’t know if my heart could stand any more waiting!
                                Welcome to the thread and don't be shy-post often!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X